Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophia,s latest tik tok. At this point its not about anonymity she just Doesnt want to show Max’s face Cos it’s ugly lol
Hate myself for this but I actually think this tiktok is really cute, so nice to see undiluted footage of Sophia smiling and not being a snide know-it-all lol

Reactions: 7
Looks like Cinzia is spending the night with Lidia, Olivia and Madison

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Sophia is spending NYE at home in Nottingham & posted a pic in Max's car suggesting he's going with her while Cinzia spends it in London with Lidia's friends...

Feel like now that Sophia and Max live together it has changed Sophia alot. Either Max is controlling & opinionated about what Sophia does or Sophia is the type of girl to ditch her friends to spend more time with her boyf.

Either way it's abit odd that this year is so drastically different, Cinzia apparently still has a boyf & hasn't spent nearly as much time with him, Pretty sure it's the first NYE they haven't spent together since starting YouTube!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
If they really are spending it apart and Cinz is out out with the girls, this really is the start of the end girls

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I would have thought Sophia and cinzia would have met up whilst they were both in nots. But they are two separate people I don’t think it means the end for them. But I think if cinzia becomes single she will find it harder. Cinzia is now paying rent in london by herself and if single will be alone more as sophia will spend more time with max

Reactions: 15
Did anyone see Sophia’s deleted story? I wish I had screenshot it, it was a guy who didn’t look like Max with a ? And the location as Antigua

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Cinzia is now paying rent in london by herself and if single will be alone more as sophia will spend more time with max
Cmon let’s not feel sorry for poor old Cinzia paying rent in London by herself. Plenty of people do and we don’t make £500k a year like Cinzia does. Plus, Max works a 9-5 and as we’ve seen, the girls are together at Cinzia’s most of the time. I think some of y’all are being dramatic. You can’t always merge your boyfriend and your friends

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Cmon let’s not feel sorry for poor old Cinzia paying rent in London by herself. Plenty of people do and we don’t make £500k a year like Cinzia does. Plus, Max works a 9-5 and as we’ve seen, the girls are together at Cinzia’s most of the time. I think some of y’all are being dramatic. You can’t always merge your boyfriend and your friends
Yeh to be fair I agree. She could be in a worse position. Skint like me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
yeah it's really not hard for cinzia to pay her rent like it is for some people lmao and she might actually like being able to have space to herself and choosing her own decor and bits seeing as she's always lived with someone else with the exception of the notts flat but i feel like she was only there for a minimal amount of time.

Reactions: 8
Hinge in general is exhausting! I’m straight but have always stood by men have a lot better choice of women than we have of men - especially on apps
100% The standard of men on dating apps is dire!

Reactions: 5
Sophia is spending NYE at home in Nottingham & posted a pic in Max's car suggesting he's going with her while Cinzia spends it in London with Lidia's friends...

Feel like now that Sophia and Max live together it has changed Sophia alot. Either Max is controlling & opinionated about what Sophia does or Sophia is the type of girl to ditch her friends to spend more time with her boyf.

Either way it's abit odd that this year is so drastically different, Cinzia apparently still has a boyf & hasn't spent nearly as much time with him, Pretty sure it's the first NYE they haven't spent together since starting YouTube!
I am not one to defend miss Sophia (ugly-gate when I was drunk hehe) but I would say I totally get staying in on NYE. I HATE it as a night in general unless I’m at a house party or like organised event. Clubs are sooo dead and everywhere is so busy and ugh.( sorry I know this is unrelated to what you were saying I’ve gone off on a tangent haha) I also spent it on the sofa with my bf bc I just do not want to be hungover and exhausted starting my 2023. Also I do think it’s realistic at 24/25 (whatever the hell age Sophia is I forget) to want to spend a holiday like NYE with your significant other like she could deffo get a pass for that. I do agree though that it is crappy in general to only ever be with the bf and Sophia could deffo be straying that way

I do 100% agree tho that Sophia moving in with him is deffo going to keep shifting the dynamic between the girls and could lead to a potential separation. Honestly cinzia would be better off for it I think, her TikTok’s have really shown how well she could carry a channel on her own

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My friend was at the White City house NYE party last night and said Lidia is genuinely unrecognisable in person and her editing is insane. Also there’s just something so cringe to me about them being there because while you can technically argue they are creatives, Lidia sniffing her phlegm into the camera and Cinzia giving tit advice on a podcast is just not all that creative to me. I wonder if either of them have a membership

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I am not one to defend miss Sophia (ugly-gate when I was drunk hehe) but I would say I totally get staying in on NYE. I HATE it as a night in general unless I’m at a house party or like organised event. Clubs are sooo dead and everywhere is so busy and ugh.( sorry I know this is unrelated to what you were saying I’ve gone off on a tangent haha) I also spent it on the sofa with my bf bc I just do not want to be hungover and exhausted starting my 2023. Also I do think it’s realistic at 24/25 (whatever the hell age Sophia is I forget) to want to spend a holiday like NYE with your significant other like she could deffo get a pass for that. I do agree though that it is crappy in general to only ever be with the bf and Sophia could deffo be straying that way

I do 100% agree tho that Sophia moving in with him is deffo going to keep shifting the dynamic between the girls and could lead to a potential separation. Honestly cinzia would be better off for it I think, her TikTok’s have really shown how well she could carry a channel on her own
UGLY GATE🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Adore cinzia in red but unfortunately the cut on that outfit just didn’t suit her figure ☹ the top made her have rolls and she looked a lot bigger than she is. She seems confident though which I admire and much more stylish and adventurous than any of Sophia’s outfits lol 🤒

Reactions: 12
hello happy new year <3

I actually adore cinizia way more than sophia and have always found sophia quite annoying and rude. I’ve just listened to their most recent podcast ep does anyone get annoyed about the fact that sophia in particular will talk about her past relationship and then act like she had a long time being single??? the whole “his loss” merch and the pushing of being single is the best thing ever era was embarrassing - you can tell they really wanted to be in a relationship (which is fine) and now sophia is practically wifed off and think she’s a relationship expert

• Heart
Reactions: 21
was watching an old nye grwm and was enjoying it until sophia goes "what p!key asked that?" so brazenly. nasty

19:30

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.