Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find all the bed pics weird hahaha like why are you posing on a bed. Just stand on the floor like a normal person. Defs not giving fashion
Yeah the crawling on the bed trying to be sexy pics are odd but this one was a bit different from her! She’d never usually post anything not polished

Reactions: 6
I shouldn’t be surprised anymore but I’m guessing there’s no YouTube vid this week as Sophia is away

Reactions: 2
hey guys, im really new to them ive literally only watched 3 of their latest videos. I didn't realise that drinking matcha was a personality trait

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has there seriously only been 5 threads about them this year… 2022 really was a boring year for them both.

what do we think 2023 will bring for our girlies?

Reactions: 10
Has there seriously only been 5 threads about them this year… 2022 really was a boring year for them both.

what do we think 2023 will bring for our girlies?
Confirmed break up for Cinzia and potential new partner, maybe a ring for Sophia this time next year

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.