Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confirmed break up for Cinzia and potential new partner, maybe a ring for Sophia this time next year
i think so too about sophia getting engaged she gives me proper local girl vibes and is probably already pining after the ring secretly and would marry max after not dating him that long just bc he's got a decent job and money, however (we really don't know anything about him so it's just a guess) but I wonder if it's an actual long term healthy relationship and not just one based purely off money and looks hmmm i have to wonder what they talk about and have in common

I think them living together will be the ultimate test, ngl wedding content would definitely liven the channel and podcast up a bit I'd be much more interested in her advice if she can successfully live with a boyfriend for longer than a year and consider the relationship stable enough to get married

Reactions: 25
do you follow sophia?

bc if you do - it can't just be me that thinks it’s weird that she doesn’t follow her BEST FRIENDS boyfriend
I don’t follow Sophia bc she literally makes me want to pull my hair out strand by strand

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you guys reckon Cinzia may have bought some of her ig followers? Cinzia has 50k+ more than Sophia but she always has significantly less likes on the same kind of photos that they both post.
A bit sus 👀
4BC23C87-29F1-4D2B-BB00-62D9C0AFC6AB.jpeg

97C648AF-1264-4A59-8DBA-2EFE64AD0065.jpeg
0E3E1D7D-B52A-4487-A4DA-486C951AD2E3.jpeg

5587CA2D-42EB-486E-9AC4-32296C26ADFE.jpeg
CB4164ED-7C57-4B1F-AEE4-EB88D198BCC0.jpeg

EC989541-64A9-4C5A-AC86-14253BC10F11.jpeg

Reactions: 4
People speculate that Cinzia and Aaron have broken up quite frequently but she'll then mention him in passing on a podcast or vlog. I think they're still together, she just doesn't seem to think having a boyfriend is a personality trait in the same way that Sophia does.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Do you guys reckon Cinzia may have bought some of her ig followers? Cinzia has 50k+ more than Sophia but she always has significantly less likes on the same kind of photos that they both post.
A bit sus 👀
View attachment 1783842
View attachment 1783844View attachment 1783845
View attachment 1783847View attachment 1783848
View attachment 1783850
I don’t think so, I think cinzias likes have just gone down because of how ridiculous her outfits have gotten. In 2020/2021 she used to get more likes if I remember, back in her bob days and more casual outfits

Reactions: 23
People speculate that Cinzia and Aaron have broken up quite frequently but she'll then mention him in passing on a podcast or vlog. I think they're still together, she just doesn't seem to think having a boyfriend is a personality trait in the same way that Sophia does.
I was mostly looking at no vacations but he prob works a reg job and has limited vacation time like normal ppl lol but I haven’t seen her post a date or anything in a while which was strange to me. They both like to post a lot about their bfs.

Reactions: 5
I was mostly looking at no vacations but he prob works a reg job and has limited vacation time like normal ppl lol but I haven’t seen her post a date or anything in a while which was strange to me. They both like to post a lot about their bfs.
Yeah, I think it's likely that even before they moved in together, C&A probs spent less time together than S&M (lol s&m).. I think Max is seemingly v wealthy so definitely likes to go for more dinners/holidays with Soph (content opportunities for her) whereas Aaron could just be a bit more lowkey. Am just speculating of course but that's how it seems. I think Lidia and her wee boyfriend have definitely broken up though, haven't heard about him for months lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She passed it off that she was single for the best part of a year when they launched the Single Files & His Loss merch so I don’t believe anything she says

Reactions: 12
She passed it off that she was single for the best part of a year when they launched the Single Files & His Loss merch so I don’t believe anything she says
i forgot about this nooooo not the his loss merch i can't

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Shock no upload AGAIN these girls literally got what they wanted from you tube and dipped. Its a massive shame their so disconnected from all of their viewers now and people that literally helped get them to where they are now - they can’t even upload once a week 🥴 bottom barrel you tubers 🥴

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.