Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's posted but it looks edited😩

Her features weren't that sharp, she's made herself abit smaller... literally almost the same angle someone else posted yesterday...
Tbf it dosent look that bad as she’s been pretty clever with the angles and pose , she does look abit smaller and her face does look completely different , and she probably has smoother everything out but with the angle and pose I don’t think it’s that heavily edited , plus the lighting

Reactions: 5
Omg this new vlog was so painful to watch. They don't do anything unless it's 'trendy'. Like when they talked about people in LA wearing a lot of lululemon gymwear and how they don't do that and then Soph goes 'if we lived here we would HAVE to purchase some' likeee why? why do u have to fit in so bad and act like a local ? All they did was drink 500 pounds worth of matcha and go to hyped places. It's getting real boring. Also can we talk about Soph fearing that her card wouldn't go through to purchase the chanel...clearly they don't manage their money well.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
S + C do not earn remotely enough to spend what they do, they're so irresponsible with money. Just wait until they drop off and people stop being interested....they'll end up with nothing. Social Media isn't a safe job, and they're not even investing or trying anywhere else. They need financial advisors bc omg
I agree they spend WAY too much but also their podcast is sooo successful

Reactions: 3
Funny how there’s no more book talk 😂 they sold it and that was it, never heard about the book again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
We need some intel on Cinzia and Aaron. I’m convinced they’ve broken up

• Wow
Reactions: 27
their americanisms annoy me so much cos like sophia babes you're from east midlands why are you calling a takeaway "take out"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
their americanisms annoy me so much cos like sophia babes you're from east midlands why are you calling a takeaway "take out"
Also lobby surely it’s the reception area and she says pants sometimes she bleeping irritates me also her saying the handbag will gain money surely she bought vintage because it was cheaper than new which is great no shade but she just chats a load of tit to justify things 🙄

Reactions: 11
Omg this new vlog was so painful to watch. They don't do anything unless it's 'trendy'. Like when they talked about people in LA wearing a lot of lululemon gymwear and how they don't do that and then Soph goes 'if we lived here we would HAVE to purchase some' likeee why? why do u have to fit in so bad and act like a local ? All they did was drink 500 pounds worth of matcha and go to hyped places. It's getting real boring. Also can we talk about Soph fearing that her card wouldn't go through to purchase the chanel...clearly they don't manage their money well.
The bag looks different in every picture

Reactions: 5
Also lobby surely it’s the reception area and she says pants sometimes she bleeping irritates me also her saying the handbag will gain money surely she bought vintage because it was cheaper than new which is great no shade but she just chats a load of tit to justify things 🙄
Yess I've been meaning to comment about the Americanisms for ages. They say "get a ticket" instead of a parking fine. They also keep saying drapes, appetisers.. I could go on. Cinzia got a pizza once and said it had eggplant on it.
But tbf about the pants instead of trousers. I'm from northern England and loads of people say pants.

Reactions: 9
Yess I've been meaning to comment about the Americanisms for ages. They say "get a ticket" instead of a parking fine. They also keep saying drapes, appetisers.. I could go on. Cinzia got a pizza once and said it had eggplant on it.
But tbf about the pants instead of trousers. I'm from northern England and loads of people say pants.
I do agree that they’re annoying but I and everyone around me says “get a ticket” lol no one here says “parking fine”

Reactions: 27
Noticed lidias poor editing has really shown in her latest posts on insta, her arm and armpit is a different shape in all of them to the point in one it looks like her armpit is nearly touching her shoulder... It’s really sad to think she’s sat there probably for hours editing her photos. We see what her true body shape is in Sophia and cinzias videos anyway… and it’s nothing to be ashamed of as she’s clearly a curvy girl but she tries to hide it and edit the life out of her pictures, and the result is just embarrassing.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The bag sophia bought and I believe I heard them saying that its her first chanel bag, but I literally had to go back to the new york vlog when they went to fashion week for Kate Spade. In the second vlog towards the end when they go to Saddles, Sophia is wearing a red chanel bag? So that just made me think is that one rented or fake because I do know cinzia buys some fakes when she goes to italy, its been on their vlog. You know when you watch a video and you no longer know whats real and whats fake with this whole living it up lifestyle lol

Like for instance they just did 2 red carpet premieres and they did not wear any designer handbags on the red carpet, but when theyre catching lunch/dinner they have their "Designer" bags, it makes me think what if they are fake and if they would bring a fake bag to a red carpet they might get called out for it, its disrespectful to the brand, it would give them bad press,etc

All those Balenciaga bags they have in different colors... real or no? hmmm

Reactions: 9
The bag sophia bought and I believe I heard them saying that its her first chanel bag, but I literally had to go back to the new york vlog when they went to fashion week for Kate Spade. In the second vlog towards the end when they go to Saddles, Sophia is wearing a red chanel bag? So that just made me think is that one rented or fake because I do know cinzia buys some fakes when she goes to italy, its been on their vlog. You know when you watch a video and you no longer know whats real and whats fake with this whole living it up lifestyle lol

Like for instance they just did 2 red carpet premieres and they did not wear any designer handbags on the red carpet, but when theyre catching lunch/dinner they have their "Designer" bags, it makes me think what if they are fake and if they would bring a fake bag to a red carpet they might get called out for it, its disrespectful to the brand, it would give them bad press,etc

All those Balenciaga bags they have in different colors... real or no? hmmm
I think the red bag was rented! They rent a lot of designer pieces now. Their Balenciaga colourful bags are definitely real, I’m sure some of them we saw being purchased in vlogs. They went mad at the time buying them in every colour, probably because we had just come out of lockdown and they had extra cash to splash. They were also a bit more reckless spending wise at this time as they were both nearly single and spending more time in London, going to Selfridges etc

Reactions: 3
Not sure if these where posted but they both look really pretty ! They have no need to edit photos ! Also Sophia looks so tiny in the one off her by herself ! She looks so short , I know they arnt tall but In their videos they always seem taller but I think it’s because I’ve never seen them irl
They are both really genuinely beautiful girls (Sophia more so before her nose job but whatever she’s done it now). Cinzia has some stunning facial features and gorgeous curves and Sophia has a body to die for (and lovely thick hair). It always makes me so sad that they clearly can’t see that and edit away at theirselves. I’d literally kill to look like either of them !!

Reactions: 8
omds it is so bleeping pathetic how much they base their life around these bang average celebrities right down to what they eat

also no offence intended to the harry styles fans in here , not generalising!! but so many harry styles fans i find to be sooooo jarring and i really don’t like him… since when are sophia and cinzia also turning into this and since when have they become so obssesed with him? they won’t stfu about him and scream even when there’s a poster of him

• Heart
Reactions: 39
omds it is so bleeping pathetic how much they base their life around these bang average celebrities right down to what they eat

also no offence intended to the harry styles fans in here , not generalising!! but so many harry styles fans i find to be sooooo jarring and i really don’t like him… since when are sophia and cinzia also turning into this and since when have they become so obssesed with him? they won’t stfu about him and scream even when there’s a poster of him
Because loving harry styles has become a trend, and these 2 can't pass up any opportunity to follow a trend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.