Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
idk about you guys but him following 1400 people and only 460 following him back is a bit of a red flag to me
i personally don't find this a red flag, i think it's actually quite refreshing to see someone who doesn't care about 'ratios'

Reactions: 19
Why did they order so much room service before going out for dinner

Reactions: 10
cinzia's kitchen looks so silly, all the pastel and bright accents don't go with the grey kitchen. it's so mismatched. the strawberry vases especially, the bright red looks so stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not them sniggering to eachother and cinzias face when they mention that last time they went to that building in Paris was for the shein fashion show. As if it was such an embarrassing thing. It’s trips like that that they used to be desperate to be invited on. They need humbling. Have you noticed they don’t get any high end brand deals ? ! Because brands see that they aren’t as luxury as they try to come across. Before they had so many collabs with highstreet brands but that isn’t their ‘image’ anymore. They’ll soon die out , they can’t rely on that crappy podcast for income forever ! There’s only so many fake stories they can come up with.

This girl thinking ‘why am I sat next to the dumbest people ever having a conversation about the size of a coke can- currently losing braincells’

Also just finished their new vlog- how can they make going to Paris still look so boring. All they do is film in the room. Give up

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The strawberry vase alone is enough to repel any high end brand from reaching out to them

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I legit stand by my view that since they become friends with the Genes' sisters in Bali on the Motel Rocks trip a few years ago, they massively changed!

Also, wonder if Sophia is fuming that Lidia dropped in her vlog that Sophia's boyfriend is taking Sophia on a surprise trip so their Christmas girls trip was cancelled.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I legit stand by my view that since they become friends with the Genes' sisters in Bali on the Motel Rocks trip a few years ago, they massively changed!

Also, wonder if Sophia is fuming that Lidia dropped in her vlog that Sophia's boyfriend is taking Sophia on a surprise trip so their Christmas girls trip was cancelled.
omg I haven’t watched either vlogs yet but that’s interesting 👀👀 I’d be annoyed at my boyfriend for not checking my plans tbh before booking a holiday especially if I had a job like her which involves a lot of travel lol that’s so awkward it shows there’s a disconnect between her boyfriend and her friends they can’t hang out much together if he didn’t know they were planning a girls trip when he booked a holiday
I know she goes away with Cinzia and Lidia loads but if they planned it first she should rlly see that one through instead

Reactions: 22
Just watched the Paris vlog, and I’m sorry but when Cinzia was trying to order room service on the phone in the hotel Sophia just started talking so loudly in the background? Like she didn’t care at all that Cinzia was trying to order HER a toothbrush on the phone😂😂😂

• Sad
Reactions: 24
has anyone been watching cinzia’s tiktoks? a lot of them are actually funny and cute (besides the ads). it’s nice to see her separate from sophia

the his loss merch was the beginning of the end for me. as a single person it was nice to be able to relate to them.. just to find out it was a bold faced lie

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Have I missed the part where they became film critic influencers? They’ve been to 3 premieres in a month, that’s a lot for a girl who watches shrek once a week

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Yeah he should’ve checked her schedule but realistically the girls always leave planning and booking until the last minute. It was probably an idea that hadn’t come to life yet. Also says a lot that Lidia and Cinzia won’t still go away as a pair!

Reactions: 5
I’ve never thought of that before! Maybe cinzia is worried Sophia will feel left out seeing as they always do things as a 3
I genuinely think she just doesn’t want to go away with Lidia as she couldn’t stand being with just her. Sophia would definitely say they should still go. Cinzia took Marianna away earlier in the year as well which makes it more interesting

Reactions: 16
Why did she call him her boyfriend/roommate in the vlog hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Noorie Ana started with YouTube in quarantine and already has been on trips with Naomi Campbell, Canada Goose, Jimmy Choo and more.
Our girls have been doing Youtube for ages now and still didn't manage to secure a massive brand deal.

That shows the big difference between consistent work, connecting with viewers and the boring vlog after vlog.
Yes Cinz and Sophia have the podcast and all the shows but I feel like their success is becoming more and more temporary. I feel like Sophia is now drifting towards the old money style because she's starting to understand that everything else is just temporary while Cinzia still doesn't really get it. I think their lacking effort in YouTube videos, brand deals tbh just everywhere is going to be the reason of their downfall in 2023.

As a company why would you contact them to get a poor ad on insta or YouTube with half of the product covered or other embarrassing faults when you can book people like Noorie Ana or others that really poor their heart into your ad ? The pressure is getting worser for cinz and Sophia

Reactions: 13
Didn’t Sophia say last Christmas she was invited to her boyfriends family annual Christmas holiday abroad... i think. So that is maybe where she is going at Christmas. It sounds like some kind of posh skiing trip or something. She didn’t go last year as she had plans and really they had only been together a few months

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.