Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because loving harry styles has become a trend, and these 2 can't pass up any opportunity to follow a trend
Yes! I cringeeeee when they tag him or other celebrities in their stories like “hi @Harry 🥺🫶🏼✨” girl… he’s not going to see it bffr…

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is it normal for girls in their mid twenties to be that obsessed with harry styles? Genuinely curious as I find it odd but I’m in my thirties so what do I know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is it normal for girls in their mid twenties to be that obsessed with harry styles? Genuinely curious as I find it odd but I’m in my thirties so what do I know 😂
i can’t tell if everyone is obsessed with him or if harry styles fans are just that obnoxious that they really make their presence known and make it seem like everyone is obsessed, i’m 21 and mostly my friends and i are into Dave, Tems and Stormzy is 72 years old

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
i can’t tell if everyone is obsessed with him or if harry styles fans are just that obnoxious that they really make their presence known and make it seem like everyone is obsessed, i’m 21 and mostly my friends and i are into Dave, Tems and Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old
Harry fans are just obnoxious. I know too many of them. They’re just annoying and loud 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
i can’t tell if everyone is obsessed with him or if harry styles fans are just that obnoxious that they really make their presence known and make it seem like everyone is obsessed, i’m 21 and mostly my friends and i are into Dave, Tems and Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old
sorry i do not have a clue where the Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old came from pleaseee i must’ve not locked my phone properly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
their question of the week is should you tell someone in a relationship that you have feelings for them and they're like SHOCKED that the majority of people said no....what are they expecting? Sorry but if men said that they would tell a girl in a relationship they had feelings for her they'd be horrified but they're expecting all their girl listeners to be all for it lol

Also their first dilemma is about a girl who hasn't been invited to her boyfriend's house for Christmas because his family said it's family only (although some partners are going, that are probs more longterm) and they're going on and on and on about it and how wrong it is and a huge red flag but like 1) the girl is 20 so the family probs doesn't think they're super serious yet 2) people do Christmas differently, some people might not want someone they don't know THAT well to come over for Christmas dinner the girl said her boyfriend has never had a girlfriend over at Christmas before so maybe he simply doesn't want her there until they've been together for longer or his family don't like her lol, S&C are lucky to have nice family dynamics in their family not everyone's family is like that Christmas can be super dramatic and stressful for some family dynamics

I think they're being too nice to that girl I would tell her it's not a big deal

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
their question of the week is should you tell someone in a relationship that you have feelings for them and they're like SHOCKED that the majority of people said no....what are they expecting? Sorry but if men said that they would tell a girl in a relationship they had feelings for her they'd be horrified but they're expecting all their girl listeners to be all for it lol

Also their first dilemma is about a girl who hasn't been invited to her boyfriend's house for Christmas because his family said it's family only (although some partners are going, that are probs more longterm) and they're going on and on and on about it and how wrong it is and a huge red flag but like 1) the girl is 20 so the family probs doesn't think they're super serious yet 2) people do Christmas differently, some people might not want someone they don't know THAT well to come over for Christmas dinner the girl said her boyfriend has never had a girlfriend over at Christmas before so maybe he simply doesn't want her there until they've been together for longer or his family don't like her lol, S&C are lucky to have nice family dynamics in their family not everyone's family is like that Christmas can be super dramatic and stressful for some family dynamics

I think they're being too nice to that girl I would tell her it's not a big deal
This is why I can't listen to it anymore! They encourage girls to be selfish and act incorrectly morally yet slate men for doing the same. Would they encourage a girl to "admit their feelings" to THEIR boyfriends??? OF COURSE THEY WOULDN'T... They live in fantasy land where the behaviour they encourage doesn't affect them directly. They're far too obsessed with films and tv (which they always weirdly refer to when discussing dilemmas) and base their advice off of that. It's cringe worthy and a lack of real-world experience. If a girl emailed in saying she's fallen in love with a donkey I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if they said that's okay because the dragon off Shrek fell in love with a donkey too

• Haha
Reactions: 38
If a girl emailed in saying she's fallen in love with a donkey I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if they said that's okay because the dragon off Shrek fell in love with a donkey too
1000% this would come out of Sophia’s mouth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This is why I can't listen to it anymore! They encourage girls to be selfish and act incorrectly morally yet slate men for doing the same. Would they encourage a girl to "admit their feelings" to THEIR boyfriends??? OF COURSE THEY WOULDN'T... They live in fantasy land where the behaviour they encourage doesn't affect them directly. They're far too obsessed with films and tv (which they always weirdly refer to when discussing dilemmas) and base their advice off of that. It's cringe worthy and a lack of real-world experience. If a girl emailed in saying she's fallen in love with a donkey I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if they said that's okay because the dragon off Shrek fell in love with a donkey too
right they literally went on to say they wouldn't be happy if girls were saying that to their boyfriends so why are they acting like it's an ok thing for people to go and do lol also it's terrible advice to encourage that because realisticly what is the outcome of telling someone in a longterm relationship you have feelings for them....unless there's obvious tension there and he's not serious about his girlfriend has been known to cheat etc there is a very slim chance the feelings are going to be reciprocated and he's going to dump his girlfriend for you like surely it's just going to be embarrassing all round and will ruin your friendship with him/his gf if you know her and they were all like oh but the heart wants what it wants

Reactions: 8
Brand new lurker here, but from today’s podcast: in what world are Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber classic Christmas songs?
ETA: Sophia obviously said this. My god she is so dense!!! Also, why do they form an opinion on the question of the week and then change their mind as soon as the poll results are in? So fickle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Exactly! I’m like what are they on about. In my family it’s usually just my moms side for breakfast, open presents etc. everyone’s family isn’t the same. Even if ppl were to come over it would be later in the day. I don’t even want to sit with someone else’s family for Christmas morning lol. They think one way and run with it, it’s crazy to me.

I’m actually crying Lmaooo

It was them not knowing Tottenham is in London after living there for 2 years for me, they're so ignorant and trapped in their bubble it's actually embarrassing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It was them not knowing Tottenham is in London after living there for 2 years for me, they're so ignorant and trapped in their bubble it's actually embarrassing
OF COURSE the only two football teams in London they knew were Fulham and Chelsea. Shows they don’t leave those parameters

Reactions: 10
in lidia's most recent tiktok she says her love language is gift giving but didn't she not get cinzia a bday present last year because she "didn't have time" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
in lidia's most recent tiktok she says her love language is gift giving but didn't she not get cinzia a bday present last year because she "didn't have time" 🤣🤣🤣
She also tried to pretend the surprise picnic Cinzia did for Sophia in Ibiza was a joint thing and it absolutely wasn’t 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
wonder if the girls will still flaunt their many balenciaga bags and their jackets following balenciagas latest scandal… they’re so dumb they probably aren’t even aware of it. and even if they already spend the money etc… why would you ever publicly want to be seen wearing a brand that promotes compromising children’s safety etcc

Reactions: 9
wonder if the girls will still flaunt their many balenciaga bags and their jackets following balenciagas latest scandal… they’re so dumb they probably aren’t even aware of it. and even if they already spend the money etc… why would you ever publicly want to be seen wearing a brand that promotes compromising children’s safety etcc
They probably don’t even know about it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.