Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone watching The White Lotus? The dark, short-haired Italian girl is reminding me so much of Cinzia features-wise.
Yes I was thinking this when I first saw the more natural pics of her from this shoot! Both stunning girls, just wish cinzia would show that more on IG. She’s so naturally pretty it’s a shame she edits herself into a carbon copy of every other influencer

Reactions: 3
Just catching up on the thread.

those shots of Cin 🤩😮💨 WOOOOOW
I hope she embraces her shape she looks incredible there’s no need for all the photoshop etc 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
So you’re telling my S&C went to this same pop up the other day and all they got was their name scribbled on their bag 😂😂😂 Christ no wonder they have no friends, they’re dry as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 10
S + C do not earn remotely enough to spend what they do, they're so irresponsible with money. Just wait until they drop off and people stop being interested....they'll end up with nothing. Social Media isn't a safe job, and they're not even investing or trying anywhere else. They need financial advisors bc omg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t care how many times cinzia says matcha/ orders one and then drinks it instagrams it her face after drinking them says otherwise she always looks like she has a bad smell under nose like she’s holding back the vom.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So in Lidia’s new video she mentions S+C will be going to Paris and New York again before the end of the year

Reactions: 2
I was listening to a podcast from a few weeks ago today where Sophia says that they were asked to speak at a university. They passed on the offer but you gotta be joking. What university in their right minds would ask them to speak to their students 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I was listening to a podcast from a few weeks ago today where Sophia says that they were asked to speak at a university. They passed on the offer but you gotta be joking. What university in their right minds would ask them to speak to their students 😭
obviously they were giving financial advice to young professionals with a few boy dilemmas thrown in for good luck xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
the way sophia drops all that money on the chanel bag and says it’s princess diana vibes but then styles it with a nude bra that could legit be from fashion nova. money really can’t buy taste lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Them pics were NEVER gonna make it to cinzias grid without being edited let’s be honest 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Them pics were NEVER gonna make it to cinzias grid without being edited let’s be honest 😂😂
true but I think the picture she posted isn't that bad I mean she's made herself abit smaller yes but you can actually still see her belly u know

What im trying to say is that the picture and this brand deal are a big step forward for cinz and I love that for her!! I love that she felt confident enough for it because she really shouldn't doubt herself. Im really happy for her 🥰

Reactions: 14
Right so all they did in their newest vlog was eat at the same place nearly everyday, buy things & film in their hotel room...they go on so many trips just to take photos & do duck all🙄

Why am I not surprised!

Reactions: 12
Long time lurker here but I just had to make an account to vent:

i just can’t get over how uncultured their holidays are. Watching the LA vlog my head hurts- they go to all these restaurants because they have seen them on “tiktok”, or “hailey and Justin go here” it’s honestly embarrassing. What about throwing yourself into the culture and meeting new people and understand how people in other countries live?
Or trying food other than matcha ?! Like do they even like matcha or are they drinking it because it’s the “in thing to like”

i just think they really could see the world in ways other people can’t even dream of and all they are bothered about is “content”. It’s very sad

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.