Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophia reminds me of a big massive child
Especially when the baby voice comes out too 🤢 I think she's had a sheltered life, not much experience in the real world. She defo thinks life is all sunshine and rainbows

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Especially when the baby voice comes out too 🤢 I think she's had a sheltered life, not much experience in the real world. She defo thinks life is all sunshine and rainbows
especially when she talks about the movies she watches .. in their Vlog on the plane “I watched rise ofgru” or whatever the fk she said.. cool story luv literally could not give less of a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think in life anything will happen to broaden her horizons either. She’ll end up marrying Max and continue to live in her bubble. She moved to London, didn’t meet anyone from any other walks of life/cultures/backgrounds even jobs… still has the same one friend she’s had since she’s been 4. Max clearly doesn’t care she’s stupid and he clearly doesn’t challenge her in any way…

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Sophia saying in their latest podcast ep that “there was no money left to buy furniture once I’d bought my house” but bought an expensive random ladder to sit in her living room 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
RANT!

The lack of effort and planning going into their YouTube is actually a joke. It’s their only job and 90% of their YouTube videos are so slap dash. They literally just hang out and order a hot drink and film it and that’s their one job for the week done. Considering they only upload 1 video a week (some weeks they just don’t without an explanation) they put 0 effort in. Most their videos are brand deals where they fake showing interest in some product we know they never use. Their constant lack of effort has lost me as a fan. I miss the old days when they put so much effort and planned really fun videos which I loved to watch! Back when they felt relatable to the average young lady who shopped at the same websites and wore the same makeup and had shopping days in topshop and primark not Chanel and Louis Vuitton.
They will need to sort it out soon before they lose viewers, I find myself skipping most their videos because it’s just clips of them laid in bed talking tit and I find myself losing braincells. They’ve really plateaued and got so lazy with their content. Anyone else feel the same ?

• Heart
Reactions: 54
They will need to sort it out soon before they lose viewers
The motivation is gone though. They’ve made their money, bought their houses, Chanel bags, moved to most expensive city in the country, designer everything… it’s clear they don’t enjoy it, and they don’t need to grind anymore, so…it’s probably only a matter of time before they stop videos altogether, only do ads on insta and just carry on with the podcast

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Sophia saying in their latest podcast ep that “there was no money left to buy furniture once I’d bought my house” but bought an expensive random ladder to sit in her living room 😂😂😂
And how they was saying to take the boyfriend and his exes furniture as it’s so expensive to buy new ones just use them when you move , CINZIA DIDNT YOU JUST BUY ALL NEW FURNITURE EVEN THOUGH YOU HAD STUFF IN YOUR OLD FLAT THAT WAS ONLY A YEAR OLD !!! And buying a new sofa when there is a perfectly fine one

Reactions: 21
I’m sorry cinzia going on another trip 🤯🤯🤯This is extremely sad thing of me to do but I scrolled down her insta because I was curious to see how much she’s gone away this year:

January - Italy (ski trip)
March - Tulum Mexico
April - LA (Coachella)
May - Mallorca (with boyfriend)
May - Paris (Lacoste trip)
June - Morroco (brand trip)
July - Sorrento Italy (family trip)
August - Mykonos (with boyfriend)
September - (New York)
November - LA
November - ?? Trip pending

wtf?????? 😭😭😭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
The motivation is gone though. They’ve made their money, bought their houses, Chanel bags, moved to most expensive city in the country, designer everything… it’s clear they don’t enjoy it, and they don’t need to grind anymore, so…it’s probably only a matter of time before they stop videos altogether, only do ads on insta and just carry on with the podcast
In their LA vlog just posted they referred to themselves as 'youtubers' :oops: lol I wish I seriously miss those days. It's so obvious they're only continuing (probs won't even be for that much longer) for the ADs. As you've said they've got everything they want now and all they care about is looking good and showing off on insta and I guess the podcast which I dont listen to because I find it so boring and repetitive plus the advice in general is awful and sometimes quite damaging

Reactions: 11
it’s just so disgusting to keep seeing this when we’re entering a cost of living crisis where zayn malik and marcus rashford are both doing more to feed hungry kids than the U.K. government, extreme cost of living crisis here in dublin too, and sooo many people are feeling the brunt of it i’m sure. not saying the girls should suffer too when they obviously have the income for this crazy expenditure even in the current climate, but at-least have the decency not to flaunt it in peoples’ faces at all times and act so laissez-faire about getting rid of furniture that is one year old to entirely replace it. literally just today a tik-tokker announced her heating wasn’t working so she was off to stay in the savoy hotel because she wanted hot water. i really think influencers need to seriously revise their content so as not to isolate their audiences who will for the most part no longer be even able to semi relate to them. i lit don’t want to be sat stressing over heating bills while watching cinzia spend heinous amounts of money on a big ugly bleeping strawberry vase lmao. like literally as i said it’s their money and they can do as they please with it but if they were in anyway smart they would be mindful about the carelessness of their spending and how that might come across to the average person who’s really had to tighten the purse strings this year

Reactions: 38
That
it’s just so disgusting to keep seeing this when we’re entering a cost of living crisis where zayn malik and marcus rashford are both doing more to feed hungry kids than the U.K. government, extreme cost of living crisis here in dublin too, and sooo many people are feeling the brunt of it i’m sure. not saying the girls should suffer too when they obviously have the income for this crazy expenditure even in the current climate, but at-least have the decency not to flaunt it in peoples’ faces at all times and act so laissez-faire about getting rid of furniture that is one year old to entirely replace it. literally just today a tik-tokker announced her heating wasn’t working so she was off to stay in the savoy hotel because she wanted hot water. i really think influencers need to seriously revise their content so as not to isolate their audiences who will for the most part no longer be even able to semi relate to them. i lit don’t want to be sat stressing over heating bills while watching cinzia spend heinous amounts of money on a big ugly bleeping strawberry vase lmao. like literally as i said it’s their money and they can do as they please with it but if they were in anyway smart they would be mindful about the carelessness of their spending and how that might come across to the average person who’s really had to tighten the purse strings this year
that was Lydia Millen haha she is probs the most tone-deaf influencer out there 🤮 responding to comments like “I hope we can all agree it’s not my fault I’m richer than you, so sad for you” hahaha honestly wild.

I don’t have a problem with S&C travelling because I think that’s pretty much the only thing you can buy yourself with your money that is truly worthwhile, so I don’t begrudge them travelling (although would love to see them actually do more interesting stuff than get matcha and pasta everywhere lol) but I agree, I find the wastefulness they show sometimes honestly SO offputting. The furniture thing, the fact they consume SO much and view everything as temporary because they just have endless disposable income.. ugh

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry cinzia going on another trip 🤯🤯🤯This is extremely sad thing of me to do but I scrolled down her insta because I was curious to see how much she’s gone away this year:

March - Tulum Mexico
April - LA (Coachella)
September - (New York)
November - LA

wtf?????? 😭😭😭
So well travelled but still dumb as a box of rocks! You'd think she'd pick something up about life, culture, the world but their brains are getting smaller.

Reactions: 24
That

that was Lydia Millen haha she is probs the most tone-deaf influencer out there 🤮 responding to comments like “I hope we can all agree it’s not my fault I’m richer than you, so sad for you” hahaha honestly wild.

I don’t have a problem with S&C travelling because I think that’s pretty much the only thing you can buy yourself with your money that is truly worthwhile, so I don’t begrudge them travelling (although would love to see them actually do more interesting stuff than get matcha and pasta everywhere lol) but I agree, I find the wastefulness they show sometimes honestly SO offputting. The furniture thing, the fact they consume SO much and view everything as temporary because they just have endless disposable income.. ugh
omg as if she replied that to people how rude!! and agreed i think travelling is so fair to spend money on and so valuable but obvs they just don’t make the most of it at all, could be a nice bit of escapism for people if they acc did cultural things and put effort into their vlogs, like i just love their sicily vlogs. but now it’s like oh here we are in LA and sophia is going to drop loads of money on a chanel bag and we’re going to go to all these designer boutiques and spend money like it’s nothing and not even aknowledge that. as i said, as someone who loves an extravagant purchase myself i don’t begrudge them for spending their money at all… it’s just like read the room girls…

Reactions: 3
Why don't they rent out their places in Nottingham? There are so many people/families looking for a place and clearly renting their places out doesn't matter (from a financial pov) to S&C so they can stick a lower price on the rent and help many people out!!

Reactions: 10
Why don't they rent out their places in Nottingham? There are so many people/families looking for a place and clearly renting their places out doesn't matter (from a financial pov) to S&C so they can stick a lower price on the rent and help many people out!!
they would die before having someone else using their furniture and being in their space i think lol especially sophia

Reactions: 26
Living for Cinzia on brand trip without Sophia. She really is the better of the duo and I’m glad she’s doing things solo.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

March - Tulum Mexico
April - LA (Coachella)
September - (New York)
November - LA

wtf?????? 😭😭😭
her carbon footprint must be MAD

Reactions: 9
Looks like we are finally going to see chinchins natural body & face, no hiding these photos!

This isn't a dig she looks great but it'll be the first time in a while we see her without all the editing & her clothes will actually fit correctly.

Wonder why Sophia didn't go, wonder if her boyf has anything to do with it👀👀

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.