Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Cinzia wear that hideousssss blazer with that hideousssss red dress. Both just as bad but together looks even more terrible! This looks like a rushed look, Sophia's dress looked more cute though

Also Sophia's Chanel bag isn't pretty or timeless. I feel like the colour and style is outdated and will crease very easily. Its a bit of an older woman's bag but I do like how Sophia is more conscious of what she spends her money on instead of buying for trends that fade out really quickly like Cinzia does

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Lol at them talking about how its just them two going on this trip to LA in the new vid and and cinzia goes 'weve always had bleeping lidia along with us' and sophia goes 'straglers' 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 49
2EFEB9E7-F338-44E1-804A-D658E746DC43.png

Cinzia really confuses me, like her Instagram is so calculated and edited but then you would think they would get better angles for their own podcast content 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I mean it’s not really in their control
But what is in their control is the face tuning! It's Cinzias different face in her instagram that makes us (repeatedly lol) comment on her appearence on videos etc. It's out of her control to actually look the same as in her instagram, but the problem would not exist if her instagram looked like her.

Reactions: 4
Their recent video is probably THE shittest deadest video they’ve done to date what the duck is going on

Reactions: 26
View attachment 1742927
Cinzia really confuses me, like her Instagram is so calculated and edited but then you would think they would get better angles for their own podcast content 🤔
It's almost as though she think the same people on Instagram can't access YouTube or something.
Or does she genuinely think it's a completely different audience? I'm sure not everyone from instagram watches their youtube but come on!

Reactions: 6
Lol at them talking about how its just them two going on this trip to LA in the new vid and and cinzia goes 'weve always had bleeping lidia along with us' and sophia goes 'straglers' 💀
This was the funniest part of the video.

Reactions: 2
I'm not over they spent that much on nails, £80-120 is wilddddd especially when they switched them up so much. They really do have disposable income.

Reactions: 4
How do they travel to America and not take any adaptors ? When their phone and camera and laptop is literally their job … They’re so stupid it blows my mind.

How do they travel to America and not take any adaptors ? When their phone and camera and laptop is literally their job … They’re so stupid it blows my mind.
They literally pack 10 outfits but not something so essential like a plug to charge your phone. They just expect people to give them anything they want it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 22
Okay maybe this is a little mean but, the way Sophia thinks she’s such a foodie and goes to the most expensive restaurants in London and on all their silly little trips (where they order a ball of burata or the plainest looking pasta) you’d swear she was Gordon Ramsay. Now we find out she’s never made French toast? Is that what she means by first attempt ??? Girl… come on I know not everyone can cook but you can’t expect us to this you’re some food expert if you can’t make French toast it’s probably easier than pancakes 😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 10
How have they gone to LA and made it look so boring ? They did ✨ nothing ✨ in that vlog

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.