Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skimming through their recent vlog, I noticed Sophia's nose has this lump / curve on the side of her nose wonder what it is🤔. This nose job really is botched😳
Got it is awful, her eyes are also so droopy, I never noticed it before she got her botched nose job

Reactions: 9
i just do not understand why they are at a kids movie premier? like i get why they would go to get the free trip to LA but like why is disney sending influencers like them to this when their target audience is so far removed from who they want to be advertising to?

cinzia looks good though, although glad to see they did more in LA than just eat nachos and drink matcha

Reactions: 28
It looks like she has her arm in a sling
Can’t unsee

Sophias boyfriend recent pic 💰

They have the same ears
He looks so old lol. But I like his build

Omg I’m glad she finally got a Chanel- but I think she should’ve gone for something with a long strap. Especially with her style and how old she is - this shape is not that practical. It’s timeless but I think would suit a 45 year old business woman better. Happy for her tho

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Them at the premiere!

also saw this one from 2020!
Omg cinzia’s tan in the one from 2020 😳

I have no clue why they’ve been invited to 2 Disney premieres in a row, do you think this is the reason they flew to la or just got offered it seeing as they were going anyway? That being said I do think they both look really nice.
I’m just so eternally thankful the phlegm gremlin isn’t there begging for free things and tickets to scrape on

Reactions: 15

Them at the premiere!

also saw this one from 2020!
Cinzias hairline has gone waaay further back since pic #2. All the pulling from the slick rick do. Let it rest fgs gal or you’ll end up with two strands and a nit

Reactions: 2
I’m not mad at Sophia buying a Chanel. It’s about time they bought more timeless and classic pieces that are an investment. Still don’t need to see it featured in every pic though

Reactions: 15
I’m not mad at Sophia buying a Chanel. It’s about time they bought more timeless and classic pieces that are an investment. Still don’t need to see it featured in every pic though
Tbf if I bought a brand new Chanel with my earned money I’d make sure everyone and their mums knew it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think it’s different cause her money isn’t hard earned
babes what do you mean, it’s so difficult to taste different starbucks drinks and she uses so much brain power asking deep philosophical questions in the vlogs too. don’t even get me started on their work as gynaecologists giving out unsolicited advice on contraception, miss girl is working three careers in one! food critic, gyno, philosopher

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
It's a no from me...looks like she's off to join a ballroom class or something.

ChinChin you're in LA not off to film dancing with the stars.

You know her tits were all over the place when she actually had to walk around, again she's wearing something that doesn't suit her tit size. If she wore that out the hotel, the public defo got an eye full of her nips🤣

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I don’t get these influencers and their poses , like the bopping down , the crawling on the sofa 😂😂 and to then think how they took it they probably re took them ten times , bop , check photo , bop , check photo 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sophia buying a chanel in beige that she'll get filthy and get tan over.....LMAOOOOOOOOOO good for her but ? beige come on be serious

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.