Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like we are finally going to see chinchins natural body & face, no hiding these photos!

This isn't a dig she looks great but it'll be the first time in a while we see her without all the editing & her clothes will actually fit correctly.

Wonder why Sophia didn't go, wonder if her boyf has anything to do with it👀👀
shame this probably isn’t going to be a vlog would probs be the most interesting thing in a while

Reactions: 15
Looks like we are finally going to see chinchins natural body & face, no hiding these photos!

This isn't a dig she looks great but it'll be the first time in a while we see her without all the editing & her clothes will actually fit correctly.

She looks great! Wish she would embrace her body shape more

Reactions: 19
I feel like she wasn’t invited 💀

I hope she posts ones like this, I think she looks amazing personally
Never thought we would see this natural of a photo!

Reactions: 22

she looks amazing such a shame she doesn’t use her body type to her advantage rather than editing

her carbon footprint must be MAD
not to be devils advocate but i feel like it’s not a big deal to travel loads when you’re not flying private because whether cinzia is on those flights or not they’re still going to be going. i take about six flights a month travelling for work myself, cinzia deffo isn’t having anywhere near the impact the likes of kylie or kim would be in their jets

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hope she posts ones like this, I think she looks amazing personally
wow she looks great, low-key getting the vibe that Soph may not have been invited? bc it seems like they’re looking to represent a variety of bodies based on the girls there with Cinzia and they seem to have her perfect hourglass figure already covered. Tbh i find Cinzias body type a lot more refreshing to see than sophia’s. Sophia has an incredible body but it is so inachievable that it’s almost boring to see

Reactions: 27
I hope she uses this experience as a confidence boost because it would be great to see more pics like how she looks here, it's so refreshing to see non edited pics of her!
Love this for her , I hope it does bring her confidence too ! She looks amazing

She looks incredible I hope this makes her embrace her natural beauty more and feel more confident in her own body. I think everyone always praises Sophia for her body and cinzia must always compare herself but this is her time to shine

Cinzia is such a girls girl and I don’t think Sophia ever hypes her up or compliments her like she always does to Sophia. I hope the girls on this trip made her feel amazing

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Cinzia looks amazing in those pics!!:love: Really hope she doesn't upload edited versions as I feel like she'll get such a lovely confidence boost if she posts the originals and sees how many comments she gets saying how good she looks!

• Heart
Is anyone watching The White Lotus? The dark, short-haired Italian girl is reminding me so much of Cinzia features-wise.

Reactions: 2
I have a similar figure to Cinz (I'm a bit bigger and taller but basically the same shape) and seeing her in them pics is incredible!! Loveee to see it, defs gonna check that brand out since they're representing people like me🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Happy for Cinzia! That’s two brand trips she’s been on now without Sophia, call me crazy but with this and moving out I think other than “the girls bathroom” S&C as a brand in itself will dissolve soon. They aren’t invested in their YouTube which is where that came from and I think it’s likely in the coming years their likely to do more solo content because they’ll naturally be moving on with their lives

Reactions: 23
Happy for Cinzia! That’s two brand trips she’s been on now without Sophia, call me crazy but with this and moving out I think other than “the girls bathroom” S&C as a brand in itself will dissolve soon. They aren’t invested in their YouTube which is where that came from and I think it’s likely in the coming years their likely to do more solo content because they’ll naturally be moving on with their lives
Also, getting older how long can u do boy talk and girl talk for 🙄 at least switch it up, have reg conversations and stop playing it safe with the same old dilemmas. I’m happy she’s branching out and I could see her doing a lot more solo vs Sofia who wants to play it boring and safe.

Also, getting older how long can u do boy talk and girl talk for 🙄 at least switch it up, have reg conversations and stop playing it safe with the same old dilemmas. I’m happy she’s branching out and I could see her doing a lot more solo vs Sophia who wants to play it boring and safe.

Reactions: 6
Also, getting older how long can u do boy talk and girl talk for 🙄 at least switch it up, have reg conversations and stop playing it safe with the same old dilemmas. I’m happy she’s branching out and I could see her doing a lot more solo vs Sofia who wants to play it boring and safe.

Also, getting older how long can u do boy talk and girl talk for 🙄 at least switch it up, have reg conversations and stop playing it safe with the same old dilemmas. I’m happy she’s branching out and I could see her doing a lot more solo vs Sophia who wants to play it boring and safe.
I feel like most the dilemmas are made up, there’s only so many cheating stories they can go over and just repeat the same advice every week

Reactions: 12
Sophia has put on stories ‘as some of you know I’ve moved in’ does she mean with cinzia??? What’s going on there as it looks like the flat?

Sophia has put on stories ‘as some of you know I’ve moved in’ does she mean with cinzia??? What’s going on there as it looks like the flat?
She says ‘I’ve recently moved in with my boyfriend’. But I was also thinking the same about it looking like her flat.

Reactions: 1
target audience reached with this tik tok 👁👅👁
oh wow i’ve just fine to have a look through their companies house balance sheets (“micro company accounts”) (mid-2021) & sophia’s individual company seems to have a substantial amount more than cinzia’s in total assets, (about £100k difference!) though their joint company holds the most assets. cinzia’s company seems to have spent slightly more than sophia’s (~£112k vs £92k, approx £20k difference).

i’m not sure if i want to upload the screenshots but you can search it up, “sophia and cinzia companies house” and it’d be quite easy to find it.

i’m thinking their joint company should be where the YT and podcast money goes, and i assume that their individual sponsorships go to their individual companies. the expenses would also include the wage they give themselves, and the business expenses i think.

also worth noting is that because they’re a micro business, they file very brief statements!

and disclaimer i might be verry wrong because i merely googled what the requirements for a micro company’s filing is, and have no professional knowledge! if anyone knows better please share 🫣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.