Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophia’s bod is soooo dreamy!! Do you reckon she photoshops? Think I’ve seen posts that Cinzia does alter her body sometimes but not seen any on Sophia
Nah I don’t think she photo shops her body at all, I think she might tweak or face tune her nose but her body 100% looks like she, she has an incredible figure, even in their try on videos she looks exactly the same she’s snatched af. Defiantly not photoshopped but maybe smoothed out xxx

Reactions: 34
Mostly because they just buy things for the name / trend items. I don’t think they have any interest in the brand history or investing their money into timeless pieces that they can pass down to their kids or even sell in the future as an investment purchase. I’m sure both girls wanted a Chanel bag, which depending on the bag you get a Chanel bag is very timeless and classic and such a good investment they could of bought about 3 Chanel bags with the amount of money they’ve wasted on designer items that will eventually be worth nothing and will go out of fashion. People who are familiar with designer items or collect items will tell people to invest in classic pieces first and then purchase fun collectors items, but obviously I think influencers just see the brand name and drop 1k and then sell it on after 6 months and lose money, such a waste xxx
I think any bag is timeless and can be passed on to kids! Best example the Christian Dior Saddle bag! It was in style in the late 90s it’s still in Style and everyone would buy a vintage or new one. I won’t be mad at my mom if seh gives me a blue fendi or yellow balenciaga🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Nah I don’t think she photo shops her body at all, I think she might tweak or face tune her nose but her body 100% looks like she, she has an incredible figure, even in their try on videos she looks exactly the same she’s snatched af. Defiantly not photoshopped but maybe smoothed out xxx
Ah so annoying when people have perf bodies when all they ever do is eat out and she doesn’t seem to work out that often haha. Jealous!!

Reactions: 25
pretty sure sophia smooths her skin as she had cellulite in the slazenger videos.. which is completely normal but we’ve never seen it on ig 🤷‍♀️

I think any bag is timeless and can be passed on to kids! Best example the Christian Dior Saddle bag! It was in style in the late 90s it’s still in Style and everyone would buy a vintage or new one. I won’t be mad at my mom if seh gives me a blue fendi or yellow balenciaga🤷‍♀️
this is true but they do both go on about chanel like they can't afford it when they CAN

Reactions: 7
pretty sure sophia smooths her skin as she had cellulite in the slazenger videos.. which is completely normal but we’ve never seen it on ig 🤷‍♀️
Probs just lighting. You can go from cellulite to super smooth by just the way the sun hits you

Reactions: 4
this is true but they do both go on about chanel like they can't afford it when they CAN
I don’t think it suits their aesthetic yet Chanel is veeeeery classy and a commitment to be fair

They have this typical colorful trendy aesthetic that is in this summer and chanel is very mature and classy even the colorful vintage bags

Reactions: 1
2D7F2785-6A5A-43DA-B39F-54D75BB4A224.jpeg

Does Cinzia ever put her phone down?
I would love to know her screen time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
This might of already been mentioned, but does anyone know where they stayed in Ibiza?

Reactions: 1
How cocky is Sophia in this?!?!
Thanks for this I’ve never seen it and thoroughly enjoyed it after work😁 Anyone else fancy Francis in this or am I just sleep deprived?😂😂 My claim to fame is that I saw him on a skateboard on portobello road once😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Probably just pretended because Negin wrote that it was a surprise, they even copied the angle View attachment 670514View attachment 670515
Everytime I see them copying I just think This is basically the equivalent of somebody plagiarising every single uni assignment they hand in, copying word for word and getting a 1st. Continuing to do so because they get away with it. They do not earn their money themselves at all it’s all copied 😒 especially the call her daddy wannabe podcast ugh REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS GUYS

Reactions: 6
34A7260D-BA3E-4C3B-B120-F9B226331C61.jpeg
Cant wait to go and just lie out all day and ✨tan ✨, just get a really natural, even ✨ tan ✨

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.