Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not them screaming in the restaurants and cinzia flashing her bikini boobs on the plane to us

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know who did Cinzia’s cheek filler in LA? I saw on here that someone said she had it done in LA

By the way for anyone interested the rosewood is literally one of the most expensive hotels about £525 a night
Imagine just having this amount of money to causally blow on a hotel, an absolute madness. Wouldn’t they at this point be better off investing in a place in London?

Reactions: 25
Imagine just having this amount of money to causally blow on a hotel, an absolute madness. Wouldn’t they at this point be better off investing in a place in London?
not if most of their london expenses are tax write offs 🤣 they take the absolute piss, it wouldn’t even surprise me if they applied for that covid self-employment govt income support grant to cover 80% of their ‘lost’ wages when they were wfh anyway

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Listening to the podcast every week to give you ladies a summary is proving HARD this morning. Honestly they have half a brain cell between them … and I’m only 14 minutes in 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It genuinely amuses me that Lidia credits Sophia like she was the one to invent all these things when it’s the most basic thing ever, another boost for Sophia’s ego we love to see it
We will never ever escape from her sausage thumb 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sophia was dating someone and they friend zoned her?

(From today’s podcast)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Posts like these shouldn't make me feel this angry, but they do.
The way I roll my eyes! Nothing at all interesting about their random shoes and items posts. Their feed is so boring to look at!

Reactions: 16
Posts like these shouldn't make me feel this angry, but they do.
The way I roll my eyes! Nothing at all interesting about their random shoes and items posts. Their feed is so boring to look at!

I feel like they’re desperate to be noticed by this designer because they’re always posting and taggging them in things they haven’t bought. Do they think they’re going to be sent pr from them???

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I feel like they’re desperate to be noticed by this designer because they’re always posting and taggging them in things they haven’t bought. Do they think they’re going to be sent pr from them???
They do the same with skims too! And loads of other brands, they just want to be acknowledge and reposted and / or sent free stuff.

Reactions: 18
I just think they're acting like "pick me" girls. They have an image on instagram to obtain which is probably the "trendy" influencers who buy a load of designer stuff, I honestly think its more to show off to other influencers or their followers than to get recognition from designers! big designers only send it to celebrities with a name for themselves, think s+c are getting way too big for their boots 😂

Reactions: 12
Noooo they’re not on their way back to London already? 😳
NO please lord, not again

** remember when we were excited for Ibiza vlogs so the content was different, only for it to turn out to be exactly the same as London content just in a warmer climate… I feel scammed

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.