Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine sitting on that seat after Cinzia's verrucas have been all over it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Currently on holiday myself and I’m surprised they have the patience to do all the paperwork and research that comes with travel atm

Reactions: 7
I feel like they’re desperate to be noticed by this designer because they’re always posting and taggging them in things they haven’t bought. Do they think they’re going to be sent pr from them???
Going into stores and taking pictures of the shoes or bags on display is pathetic and anyone can do that.
Why should the designer send them things? I hope they don't anyway. A big brand like that doesn't need Sophia & Cinzia promoting them.

Reactions: 5
I find it crazy that with all the money they’ve spent on Airbnb’s and hotels, they could easily have put a deposit down on a second property

Reactions: 27
I wonder if they are just somewhere in England? They’ve already arrived but those cases look huge!!

Reactions: 4
I don’t think I’ve ever been this bored w a creator. Maybe i also have a problem for following this page and not their socials😆

I find it crazy that with all the money they’ve spent on Airbnb’s and hotels, they could easily have put a deposit down on a second property
They spend their money the way i would have if i had disposable income at 17. No budgeting no financial foresight

Reactions: 12
considering they upload once a week now and their recent vlogs haven't really had a sponsor they must be making LOADS from the podcast to be able to fund this lifestyle like i doubt they have savings and if they did it would've gone towards their house deposits

Reactions: 10
The amount of fast fashion these girls consume disgusts me, especially when they can afford to shop sustainably. I’m pretty sure they could single handedly duck up the planet with their purchases

Reactions: 21
Lmao they literally JUST touched London and Cinzia has already posted outfit pics 😂 how did she edit them so fast

Reactions: 7
The amount of fast fashion these girls consume disgusts me, especially when they can afford to shop sustainably. I’m pretty sure they could single handedly duck up the planet with their purchases
Wtf all of you complain they spend too much money on things like 400£ on a skirt and then also complain if the buy something affordable gosh get a life I’m done here

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.