Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @shuluver99 for the title 👏 It took me a while scrolling through the most liked posts, but this one from today got quite a few likes and is relevant!

Recap:
- They brought out their card drinking game for £25. Lots of backlash as they appear to have copied this from other less-known instagrammers
- Another tragic apology was issued following the card game release, Sophia was FUMING, Cinzia couldn't care less
- Cinzia continues to copy everything Kylie Jenner does, has even gone to extreme lengths by spending hundreds on the same bikini £££
- They're in Ibiza and Lidia has once again tagged along (hard to tell if they want her there or not)
- Cinzia got Sophia Dior sliders for her birthday, matching besties again 🥺
- The lip filler is migrating around Cinzia's face
- Thousands and thousands spent on designer pieces that will be out of fashion by the end of the year
- Their ads are horrendous. Upside down Daniel Wellington watches, ill fitting clothes, the list goes on

and finally,
- Christian is back on hinge 🤤

Hard to re-cap when so much has gone on! Please feel free to quote with more 🥰

Welcome to thread 22 girls and boys x x x x x

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Well done to @shuluver99 for the title 👏 It took me a while scrolling through the most liked posts, but this one from today got quite a few likes and is relevant!

Recap:
- They brought out their card drinking game for £25. Lots of backlash as they appear to have copied this from other less-known instagrammers
- Another tragic apology was issued following the card game release, Sophia was FUMING, Cinzia couldn't care less
- Cinzia continues to copy everything Kylie Jenner does, has even gone to extreme lengths by spending hundreds on the same bikini £££
- They're in Ibiza and Lidia has once again tagged along (hard to tell if they want her there or not)
- Cinzia got Sophia Dior sliders for her birthday, matching besties again 🥺
- The lip filler is migrating around Cinzia's face
- Thousands and thousands spent on designer pieces that will be out of fashion by the end of the year
- Their ads are horrendous. Upside down Daniel Wellington watches, ill fitting clothes, the list goes on

and finally,
- Christian is back on hinge 🤤

Hard to re-cap when so much has gone on! Please feel free to quote with more 🥰

Welcome to thread 22 girls and boys x x x x x
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺Thread 22 omg let’s have a pardy 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I don’t follow Slazenger, Chanel or Lidl but just had a look at their stories.

THEYRE ALL THE SAME?!!! oh my god that was painful

• Haha
Reactions: 82
I found Sophia’s reaction to her birthday present very underwhelming, she cried when she got the pink Prada bag so it kinda shows

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
I found Sophia’s reaction to her birthday present very underwhelming, she cried when she got the pink Prada bag so it kinda shows
sadly they are both so used to it now there’s no reaction. it’s barely even a treat at this point when they buy designer every weekend 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 42
Ngl I enjoyed the new vlog but definitely a lot dryer than how they used to be, low-key want them to just go out and get absolutely wrecked and film it all hahaha, seen as they have just brought about a drinking game… don’t think they've drank at all since being away, are they too good for that now?😅 or maybe I’ve been watching too much Rach leary/han & mads 🤣

Reactions: 28
Cinzias surprise evening for Sophia is actually so nice. Maybe they can be normal / non pretentious once in a while

Reactions: 56
I would absolutely love that picnic and sunset surprise!!! That’s super nice of Cinzia to do for her
Also to the person on the last thread who said Lidia is a size 8/10 she definitely isn’t, she looks about the same size as me (but I’m taller) and I’m a 12

Reactions: 54
I’m looking forward to see Sophia’s recorded reaction to the surprise dinner bc that was priceless

Reactions: 10
I’m only half into the vlog but I always enjoy their content tbh! I watch every Friday and don’t mind at all, their content is a bit repetitive which I’ve commented on before and they could easily switch it up but sadly choose not too, which is disappointing because I feel like they are becoming so lazy and eventually I think they’ll stop doing YouTube all together as I find people use it a lot for a stepping stone into social media and then eventually leave it behind when they’ve ‘made it’.

I find Lidia so jarring I’m not going to lie, she is genuinely really annoying? I feel sad for her sometimes because it comes across as if she has a very little of her own personality. I guess she is trying so hard to fit in with Sophia and cinzia and their lifestyle but it doesn’t come naturally to her as she isn’t making the same money and she’s so much younger, isn’t she only 20? And cinzia is 24??? She has so much more life to live then running around after them two. In regards to her weight, I think she has a lovely healthy body and it’s such a shame she edits herself so much on Instagram because it would be so much more relatable if she didn’t, I noticed she would hide or cover her self up in the vlog and i think it’s obvious she isn’t comfortable and hides because she has no control over how they edit and she obviously doesn’t look the same in real life. This mindset is so toxic and eventually will become so overwhelming to keep up with. She’s defiantly not a 8/10 she’s more like a 12/14 and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that at all xxxx

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Yay for thread title! Also showed the bday picnic to my boyfriend because wow proposal vibes. Sophia seemed to love the lockdown garden one they did for her last year so think her reaction will be cute

Reactions: 20
Omg that picnic surprise was really cute of Cinzia. So refreshing to see something relatable and her being a good friend to Sophia.

Theres hope you guys 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I tried to quote a post in the last thread but it has closed.
The poster who said Lidia is treated as the annoying chubby girl. I totally disagree, I don't think Lidia is chubby in the slightest!
She does massively edit her pictures smaller but that doesn't make her chubby.
I actually prefer watching Lidia to S+C but her WITH them is soo cringey 🙈 They are their own brand and Lidia has her own channel and friends. She needs to stop being such a cling on.

Reactions: 10
I just cant stand seeing these influencers and celebrities travelling and being obnoxious while workers are having to wear masks and run around. Also them complaining that theres not enough taxis, that might be because of covid loves

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.