Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only from personal experience! But I have fairly heavy periods and there’s been very little blood, and as long as you have a towel underneath you it isn’t too messy. The horniness on your period is mad, they’ll breathe and you’ll be turned on 🤣🤣🤣 sometimes you just can’t resist and there’s nothing wrong with that! If you both consent and both feel totally comfortable then why not! Especially in a relationship, just a normal thing to do xxxx
Completely agree! it’s just about what you personally are comfortable doing and tbf that may even change month to month.

I just also wanted to bring up UTIs for young girls who may be reading this thread. Sex on your period can increase likelihood of UTIs (periods in general do this) so always drink lots of water and make sure to pee right after and stay on top of hydration for a few days. I get bad UTIs and mine can come like 2 days after I’ve had sex, thinking I’m all safe then boom the discomfort begins 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Cinzia's latest ad on her story - she couldn't sound any less interested in what she's wearing.

Reactions: 4
Completely agree! it’s just about what you personally are comfortable doing and tbf that may even change month to month.

I just also wanted to bring up UTIs for young girls who may be reading this thread. Sex on your period can increase likelihood of UTIs (periods in general do this) so always drink lots of water and make sure to pee right after and stay on top of hydration for a few days. I get bad UTIs and mine can come like 2 days after I’ve had sex, thinking I’m all safe then boom the discomfort begins 😂
yes! I'm the same way. Remember ladies, it's not a UTI, it's a WE-TI

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
They’re going ‘home’ today. Do we think they’ll be back in London by the weekend?

Reactions: 13
Cinzias last 3 stories about the gym are probably the most relatable stories she’s put on the whole year, felt like I was in her close friends. I much prefer these type of stories than the impersonal ones that are put on throughout the day

Reactions: 35
£1000 for a bag that’ll be out of fashion by the end of the year. Why don’t they buy any classic / timeless pieces
Mostly because they just buy things for the name / trend items. I don’t think they have any interest in the brand history or investing their money into timeless pieces that they can pass down to their kids or even sell in the future as an investment purchase. I’m sure both girls wanted a Chanel bag, which depending on the bag you get a Chanel bag is very timeless and classic and such a good investment they could of bought about 3 Chanel bags with the amount of money they’ve wasted on designer items that will eventually be worth nothing and will go out of fashion. People who are familiar with designer items or collect items will tell people to invest in classic pieces first and then purchase fun collectors items, but obviously I think influencers just see the brand name and drop 1k and then sell it on after 6 months and lose money, such a waste xxx

Reactions: 10
This might be a bit of a reach but could Cinzia and Aaron now be properly official? It looks like they spent the whole of Friday-Sunday together, and when she was with Lewis she’d always post funny / goofy stories and she’s now done that? She’s comfortable with him and isn’t looking to get attention now so stories don’t have to be as aesthetic

Reactions: 16
oh my god 😬 this isn’t even flattering why does she keep buying clothes that are way too small for her?
i dont remember who, but a poster a couple pages back said cinzia gives off vibes on insta that she wants to bare all and this pic and the one of her with the strap down screams that

Reactions: 11
i dont remember who, but a poster a couple pages back said cinzia gives off vibes on insta that she wants to bare all and this pic and the one of her with the strap down screams that
I mean she’s already posted her actual boobs out in that dress a while back

Reactions: 10
olivia neill plays the drinking game in her most recent vlog and one of the cards is "if your name ends in A take a shot"...................so juicy, deffo worth £25 for that !!!! :rolleyes:

also it really annoys me how they're lowkery disrespectful to all the service workers around them, like leaving their hotel room a state, always having their masks lowered when walking through restaurants or not even wearing them at all in the taxis etc. the people around them have to wear masks all day for work for like 8hrs to keep THEM safe, the least they could do is wear their mask properly when they're supposed to.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.