Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

testycall

S: "we've ordered two coke zeros and one coke normal"
C: "shall we get some red or something?"
S: "we've come to Ibiza and not had one sip of alcohol, we got a free bottle of prosecco in our room and we haven't even touched it, it's just not our thing is it?"

YET THEY RELEASED A FUCKING DRINKING GAME I'M HOWLING

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 155

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
But why would you need to say that about a girl with naturally perkier boobs lol… isn’t that the point of a bra
because boobs are boobs and the way our society has idealised perky boobs to the point we tell women who don’t fit that stereotype they need to wear a bra to create that illusion isn’t right

no one would say it to a girl with perky boobs because they don’t need the bra to do the work for them lmao. Weird comparison lol. They need them that’s for sure, it’s just so grotesque snd distasteful the way they’re either hanging to the belly button or spilling out tops like custard.
grotesque and distasteful??? your language around normal female anatomy is disgusting, not everyone has perky boobs, you’re feeding into the idea that the standard for women is to have perky boobs, gravity is a thing and boobs come in all shapes, people shouldn’t have to wear a bra to alter their boob shape because for some reason you’re uncomfortable with anatomical differences??? i made that comparison because if you take two women, one with naturally perky boobs and one who’s boobs naturally sit lower, and put them both in the same outfit, you can’t then argue that the one with lower boobs is grotesque and distasteful when they’re both just existing doing the exact same thing

• Heart
Reactions: 154

treelaptop

VIP Member
this is the most boring thread ever I can't
“Size 10 isn’t chubby” “Size 10 is chubby”
“I don’t like her boobs” “I do like her boobs”
“I return things after wearing” “I don’t return things after wearing”

• Haha
Reactions: 106

MM24

Chatty Member
Cinzia complaining you cant use NHS free covid tests for holidays??? are u SILLY ??? why should the tax payer money be spent on tests for you to be on HOLIDAY. Selfish as f like they are staying in a £800 a night hotel but are so stingy they are complaining they cant use free covid tests on the nhs. Just tone deaf. Those are for essential workers and people needing to get to a workplace or school lol not to help u jet to ibiza.

Reactions: 89

teastains24

Chatty Member
I really don’t understand the gatekeeping they do with their lives, I mean influencing and showing their lives is their job 😭 why does everything they post on Instagram and Youtube and their Podcast now feel so contrived and calculated? Like Sophia keeping the destination she’s flying to a secret, or even when she got her nose job she made sure it was only a 5 minute clip at the start of the Vlog to nip it in the bud and move on. Or Cinzia keeping a whole man to the shadows and never talking about her weight loss journey etc. Granted these are personal topics and I’m not saying they should show everything, but they show nothing. The vibes their Youtube gives me right now is ‘let’s turn on the camera and have small talk / talk about meaningless shit for around half an hour and then that’s us off the hook from showing or talking about anything real for another week’. It’s lazy and it’s disrespectful to the audience and their fans. Molly mae has such a bigger following yet her vlogs are PERSONAL and she definitely doesn’t tell the audience everything that’s going on in her life, but she still lets them in enough to build a connection. It’s just a joke.

They can’t have an elusive Kylie Jenner secret lifestyle when they’re not Kylie Jenner.

• Heart
Reactions: 89

dramateachannel

because boobs are boobs and the way our society has idealised perky boobs to the point we tell women who don’t fit that stereotype they need to wear a bra to create that illusion isn’t right

grotesque and distasteful??? your language around normal female anatomy is disgusting, not everyone has perky boobs, you’re feeding into the idea that the standard for women is to have perky boobs, gravity is a thing and boobs come in all shapes, people shouldn’t have to wear a bra to alter their boob shape because for some reason you’re uncomfortable with anatomical differences??? i made that comparison because if you take two women, one with naturally perky boobs and one who’s boobs naturally sit lower, and put them both in the same outfit, you can’t then argue that the one with lower boobs is grotesque and distasteful when they’re both just existing doing the exact same thing
I completely agree. I’m all here for the gossip but explicitly commenting on these young girls body shapes and boobs doesn’t sit right with me. Calling a petite woman ‘chubby’ saying she has no arse and all her fat goes to her stomach. Along with these words such as ‘grotesque’. These are people too remember even if it is a gossip site the degrading comments towards their bodies is not okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

Hbirdette

VIP Member
I don’t follow Slazenger, Chanel or Lidl but just had a look at their stories.

THEYRE ALL THE SAME?!!! oh my god that was painful

• Haha
Reactions: 82

teastains24

Chatty Member
The biggest tell tale sign that they’re just never content is it doesn’t matter where it is - when they’re in Notts they want to be in London, when they’re in London they talk about Ibiza or Paris, when they’re in Ibiza they talk about the Amalfi Coast. Instead of just enjoying what’s in front of them they’re always looking for something else. Once you’ve noticed this you won’t stop picking up on it with them

Reactions: 81

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
I know that's not cinzia's verruca feet jumping willy nilly into that hotel pool 🥴 imagine taking the piss that much out of someone who had a bug in their hair when you have actual verrucas

• Sick
Reactions: 76

doodlebug

VIP Member
UK 10/12 is absolutely NOT chubby what is wrong with people 😭
I don’t think you can say objectively it’s not chubby. Depends on the person. For a 5ft girl like Lidia it absolutely is. For a 5”7 girl, maybe not so much. No hate obviously, but all you people saying Lidia isn’t chubby…do you see her as slim or what? She doesn’t look like she does in her instagrams in real life. On video she is a plump girl. There’s nothing wrong with that; it’s clearly in her genetics and she’s still very pretty regardless

Reactions: 75

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
Them making fun of the bug in Lidias hair was too much!!! I get that they are sisters but why film embarrassing her telling her to go wash her hair and that you’ve got the shivers. It wasn’t that deep like theyre in a hot country, it could’ve been any one of them. I highly doubt that bug was there bc her hair was dirtier than theirs. They went on about it for so long ffs you could tell Lidia was getting annoyed

Reactions: 72