Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like people can't accept that wearing masks and whole epidemic is near end. Hope you understand that you will not need to wear masks forever and everything will be like it was before. From what i saw, most people in old age don't even care about corona
Phewww girly. Maybe if you looked beyond your lil neighborhood you’d know that the “whole PANdemic” is nowhere near its end, and neither is wearing masks, for obvious reasons.

The virus is going to keep mutating and evolving, because that’s what viruses do. The only thing that will potentially diminish the effects of the pandemic (that includes hospitalization, mask mandates and the likes) is a global vaccination plan, which as of right now has been very slow, as only nearly 27% of the entire worldwide population has been vaccinated.

The whole thing is way beyond “people not being able to accept that we won’t be wearing masks forever and life will be like it was before,” as we would love to do just that. Just because your little corner of the world has decided not to wear masks and that the pandemic is over, doesn’t mean it actually is :)

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I don't think the OP was telling you to grow up and do it. In my opinion it's immature to tell other people what they do in bed is gross? It's fine to have a preference and not want to bother having sex on your period because it can be messy, but saying "ew that's so gross" is immature.
it's essentially kink shaming, which is not cool. Never do anything you're not comfortable with but don't call people gross for doing/enjoying something.

Reactions: 16
so how are sophia and cinzia not able to promote their own drinking game because of youtube guidelines yet olivia neill has vlogged her and her pals shotting and showing a tequila bottle playing the game??

Reactions: 15
so how are sophia and cinzia not able to promote their own drinking game because of youtube guidelines yet olivia neill has vlogged her and her pals shotting and showing a tequila bottle playing the game??
Someone already said earlier in the thread:
"Not trying to defend them cos the product is hot trash and they shouldn't have bothered, but people are getting confused on this point I think. It's nothing to do with YouTube. It's a regulation by the advertising standards agency - anything they publish about the game is an Ad because it is their product. Ads are not allowed to feature under 25s drinking, on TV, Instagram, YouTube, magazines, whatever. Absolutely agree that they could do it with hot sauce/shots of something gross instead of booze, or do a dare instead of a drink or something though 🙄"
:)

Reactions: 6
Phewww girly. Maybe if you looked beyond your lil neighborhood you’d know that the “whole PANdemic” is nowhere near its end, and neither is wearing masks, for obvious reasons.

The virus is going to keep mutating and evolving, because that’s what viruses do. The only thing that will potentially diminish the effects of the pandemic (that includes hospitalization, mask mandates and the likes) is a global vaccination plan, which as of right now has been very slow, as only nearly 27% of the entire worldwide population has been vaccinated.

The whole thing is way beyond “people not being able to accept that we won’t be wearing masks forever and life will be like it was before,” as we would love to do just that. Just because your little corner of the world has decided not to wear masks and that the pandemic is over, doesn’t mean it actually is :)
I don't see where i said that "my lil neighborhood" decided not to wear mask? Wearing one is still requirement and there is people who wears it or not,like everywhere in the world. I said that most ppl
In my country and countries around is not caring about virus including old people and that's why clubs and everything else is open (till mindnight) and im not judgy of one who choose not to wear it. I don't see why u being mean🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Wait so people who have sex on their period… does the dick fully have like blood on it ?? And then does it leak on (I assume a towel or something). Wait then do you guys touch yourselves/eachother and let your hands get covered in it?? I know I’m being annoying but this ain’t like a toe fetish, I just can’t like picture it ?? Tbf this guy once messaged me saying his kink was peeing on girls…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wait so people who have sex on their period… does the dick fully have like blood on it ?? And then does it leak on (I assume a towel or something). Wait then do you guys touch yourselves/eachother and let your hands get covered in it?? I know I’m being annoying but this ain’t like a toe fetish, I just can’t like picture it ?? Tbf this guy once messaged me saying his kink was peeing on girls…
I personally don't anymore because clean-up lol but as a horny teen I just went for it, it's not that bloody honestly. There would ofc be blood on the dick lol but provided you shower right before sex it's otherwise not that bad, slight leakage but not much messier than normal sex fluids (except it's red lol). It may be a link for some people but for me it was always just I wanted to have sex and just happened to be on my period, I'm sure it's the same for most women who do so as well!

• Haha
I personally don't anymore because clean-up lol but as a horny teen I just went for it, it's not that bloody honestly. There would ofc be blood on the dick lol but provided you shower right before sex it's otherwise not that bad, slight leakage but not much messier than normal sex fluids (except it's red lol). It may be a link for some people but for me it was always just I wanted to have sex and just happened to be on my period, I'm sure it's the same for most women who do so as well!
One boy i know said that he had sex with girl who was on her period but he didn't know because they had sex in dark. He said that when he turn lights his whole car was covered in blood😬 so i guess it get messy ih you have heavy period

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
One boy i know said that he had sex with girl who was on her period but he didn't know because they had sex in dark. He said that when he turn lights his whole car was covered in blood😬 so i guess it get messy ih you have heavy period
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA

to be fair hun my period is really light and I don’t think my bf would ever even notice there was any blood. Shower before and you’re fine honestly. Also like maybe tmi but if you get really wet it’s definitely not noticeable. And that horniness when you’re on your period is something else like 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
cant believe people on this thread are saying its not bad to decide to not wear a mask anymore :/ if you have a valid reason e.g sensory issues, a health condition or are otherwise exempt I completely understand why you would not wear a mask, but just bc the government say its not illegal not to wear one doesnt mean covid has magically disappeared ? think of all the NHS workers and general public which millions of people deciding not to wear masks anymore effects … I just think unless you have a valid reason not to, wearing a mask is such an easy thing to do to play a part in trying to prevent the spread of covid any further, especially people like sophia and cinzia who are constantly travelling in and out of the UK or from city to city, sorry for the rant but just my take on it all x

• Heart
Reactions: 44
to be fair hun my period is really light and I don’t think my bf would ever even notice there was any blood. Shower before and you’re fine honestly. Also like maybe tmi but if you get really wet it’s definitely not noticeable. And that horniness when you’re on your period is something else like 😂😂
Ps I actually love this thread sometimes (when there’s no annoying arguments 🤣) I feel like we are all gal pals 💗💗💗

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Bro the HORN on your period omg…

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just popping in to say does anyone else find it weird n funny that she’s literally walking around with her ex’s name on her shoes x I know it’s the brand but kinda icky still lol x
24C02B9C-8536-4AF2-B216-56C32E46926F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I don't think the OP was telling you to grow up and do it. In my opinion it's immature to tell other people what they do in bed is gross? It's fine to have a preference and not want to bother having sex on your period because it can be messy, but saying "ew that's so gross" is immature.
This! Something rubs me up the wrong way about people describing periods as disgusting in any kinda context (and the girls saying so on a ‘girls bathroom’ podcast doesn’t make sense?). Why should anyone be made to feel disgusted, ashamed, or unsexy every time they menstruate!! Be empowered for ourselves and ofc always do what makes you comfortable and happy.

My boyfriend says he will only have period sex with an eye patch on “ A true pirate is not afraid to sail the Red Sea”. 😂😂
Omg😂😂. My best guy pal literally says “you’re not a true warrior unless you’ve had blood on your sword” ☠😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Only from personal experience! But I have fairly heavy periods and there’s been very little blood, and as long as you have a towel underneath you it isn’t too messy. The horniness on your period is mad, they’ll breathe and you’ll be turned on 🤣🤣🤣 sometimes you just can’t resist and there’s nothing wrong with that! If you both consent and both feel totally comfortable then why not! Especially in a relationship, just a normal thing to do xxxx

Reactions: 13
£900 for clear!??? heels wtf, could’ve easily got a dupe for them for a fraction of the price. if they were statement heels i’d understand but they’re the most basic heels, i’ve got zara ones with more to them than that
Are these girls trying to move into luxury influencer space or something cause these expensive purchases none of their fans can afford it and even the people in the comments on this post said they’ve gotten out of touch

Reactions: 12
Cinzia is coming across such a mean girl lately. Did anyone see the HAHAHAHAHA post on Lidias Instagram photo of her in the brown bikini?? I just don’t get it??? Is she trying to belittle her sister??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.