Sophia and Cinzia #2 Big mirrors, we cover with foam. Frolicking in fields, we love to roam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they go through phases of copying other influencers, i remember they’re obsession with negin and them literally tryna be her 😭
The way they used to talk about Negin in vlogs like I thought they were close friends or something?? only to find out its someone they stalk on insta... embarassing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whoever was talking about C not commenting on S’s posts anymore - I just scrolled to 2018 and cinz commented on every one of S’s post without fail, always in caps and 100’s of emojis. And now nothing.

Also, this is the S&C we all signed up for and this is what we miss right???

don’t think I’ve ever seen this photo but wow they were so beautiful, why did they change from this View attachment 155572
Wow Cinzia looks stunning here😱

Do you reckon they do read here? I’m not sure? I know influencers like Madison Sarah and Syd and Ell have mentioned they’re aware of this site before but S&C haven’t

I reckon they do? Think there have been little connections in the past and recently when we’ve mentioned something on here and suddenly they are talking about it! But who knows how into they are and if they actually read everything religiously🤔

Lidia is doing ads with frame companies now ?!?! Wtf ?

also her ig of her standing in a corner staring at a wall basically I’m howling 😂😂😂

ps I know it’s lockdown but pls can she cut her dead ends, they hurt my eyes
Didn't Sophia and Cinzia do this sponsorship a while ago too? Think it was on a youtube video too

I personally think all her features look larger, bum, boobs, waist, stomach. But I could be wrong / looking at it negatively
Yeahhh I think she's gained a bit of weight within the past year and it shows in her lingerie pictures but tbh I do admire how body confident she is!

but then again she face tunes alot of her pictures... so idk what's even real :unsure:

Reactions: 3
I personally think all her features look larger, bum, boobs, waist, stomach. But I could be wrong / looking at it negatively
I would agree with this but with her record of dodgy editing i'm never sure what her real body actually looks like!
Could just be angles and I definitely think that that dress does NOTHING for her figure!!

Reactions: 1
Yeahhh I think she's gained a bit of weight within the past year and it shows in her lingerie pictures but tbh I do admire how body confident she is!

but then again she face tunes alot of her pictures... so idk what's even real :unsure:
She definitely edits her bum it never looks like that in try on haul videos

Tbh she does eat quite unhealthy since moving out, all vegan processed food never seen her eat veg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whoever was talking about C not commenting on S’s posts anymore - I just scrolled to 2018 and cinz commented on every one of S’s post without fail, always in caps and 100’s of emojis. And now nothing.

Also, this is the S&C we all signed up for and this is what we miss right???

don’t think I’ve ever seen this photo but wow they were so beautiful, why did they change from this View attachment 155572
does c have lip fillers in this? bc I like her lips like this

Cinzia's instagram stories today are 10000% her at Colwick woods which is relatively close to Lidia's, but they cannot convince me at all that Cinzia managed to get there without sharing a car with someone 😂 Unless she's walking an hour a day there and back to take pictures!? I'm not 100% where she lives in town but there's no way.

You'd think they'd be more careful so soon after being caught out!?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Lidia is doing ads with frame companies now ?!?! Wtf ?

also her ig of her standing in a corner staring at a wall basically I’m howling 😂😂😂

ps I know it’s lockdown but pls can she cut her dead ends, they hurt my eyes
Her dad is a hairdresser there is no excuse to have straggly hair like the t

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.