Sophia and Cinzia #2 Big mirrors, we cover with foam. Frolicking in fields, we love to roam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i hope they speak up about this. this isn’t it at all!!!!!!!
they more than likely won't I only noticed it bc I was trying to work out what cinzia's lips looked like before fillers. doubt people that aren't on tattle will scroll that far back

Reactions: 2
they more than likely won't I only noticed it bc I was trying to work out what cinzia's lips looked like before fillers. doubt people that aren't on tattle will scroll that far back
still not the point, it’s highly offensive and especially after they’ve preached about blm ....

still not the point, it’s highly offensive and especially after they’ve preached about blm ....
I know it's offensive, that's why I posted it? i'm literally just saying that unless someone put it in their comments or their youtube comments or made a video about it then they aren't going to address it.

Reactions: 1
I wanna comment on it.... I’m guessing they’ll just delete the comments and pretend it didn’t happen though

I know it's offensive, that's why I posted it? i'm literally just saying that unless someone put it in their comments or their youtube comments or made a video about it then they aren't going to address it.
wait omg i wasn’t going against u!!! i was just saying it’s really inappropriate

• Heart
That’s actually so racist and terrible - this needs to be mentioned to them/their management no? Feel sick

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t comment on that instagram post they’ll just delete/block and pretend it never happened! That needs calling out somehow else!?

I wouldn’t comment on that instagram post they’ll just delete/block and pretend it never happened! That needs calling out somehow else!?
I think send a screenshot to their management? And as long as you have a screenshot it doesn’t matter if they delete or not

I’m actually sickened. Was it in this thread or the previous thread someone said they got racist vibes? Point proven

Another one where lidia is calling cinzia Deji in a photo of her on holiday tanned. Deji is a famous black YouTuber

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
WHAT THE duck I actually feel sooooo disgusted.

We actually can't let them get away with this?! In my heart I knew them posting about the BLM movement was not genuine and coming from white privileged backgrounds those skanks are actual bullshitters. How the fuckkkkk did they get away with these horrible racist comments towards black and asian people... ugh.

We all know they're just gonna block anything to do with this.. so there's gotta be something bigger that we can do.

Lets all do this! 👏👏👏

• Sad
What’s everyone’s favourite/least favourite S+C stolen aesthetic? My favourite was the Charlotte Emily Sanders/minimal insta baddie era. Minus the balenciaga stompers, joggers and blazer combo they use to wear. My least favourite has to be this Copenhagen frolicking in fields tit they're attempting atm. I can’t take any of their pics seriously, Cinzia’s like a Poundland Emma Rose

who was the scandanavian vloggers they stole aesthetic from?? on their oslo hauls??

also if anyone in this thread is white and is reading this thinking we’re exaggerating just stop. don’t tell us how to feel about this (just wanted to clear that up)
this is a real problem like personally I'm offended by this.. lets not ignore it. if we message s&c they're just gonna delete the comments and pretend nothing happened? :(

Reactions: 3
WHAT THE duck I actually feel sooooo disgusted.

We actually can't let them get away with this?! In my heart I knew them posting about the BLM movement was not genuine and coming from white privileged backgrounds those skanks are actual bullshitters. How the fuckkkkk did they get away with these horrible racist comments towards black and asian people... ugh.

We all know they're just gonna block anything to do with this.. so there's gotta be something bigger that we can do.

Lets all do this! 👏👏👏
I’ve messaged too. This is disgusting I can’t believe these are the type of people given a platform

Well, at least we know what the title of the next thread is going to be about

I’m sorry if they’re gonna be so racist can they scrub off their fake tan then? If being darker is so hilarious

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.