Sophia and Cinzia #2 Big mirrors, we cover with foam. Frolicking in fields, we love to roam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
as much as i miss cinzia’s sleek bob, i think she should do the curly girl method!

Reactions: 5
Whoever was talking about C not commenting on S’s posts anymore - I just scrolled to 2018 and cinz commented on every one of S’s post without fail, always in caps and 100’s of emojis. And now nothing.

Also, this is the S&C we all signed up for and this is what we miss right???

don’t think I’ve ever seen this photo but wow they were so beautiful, why did they change from this
D978DECE-88F5-452E-95BD-06C164D4D81C.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I don’t know if this make sense but their photos used to have so much more .. personality in them? Looked less staged and forced etc? Don’t know if it’s just me that thinks this

Reactions: 13
Tbh Cinzia would look 10 million times better if she just wore a bra! She has an amazing body but saggy ain't it

Reactions: 5
All these throwback photos are making it more obvious that Sophia has killed her hair off with the bleach

Reactions: 7
I really like Sophia like this. Just jeans and a top, she always looks so effortless but yet cool and fashionable even though it’s so basic. She pulls it off so well.
Yes!! Especially the one on the right, I always preferred her night out style. However if I wore that I’d look like I didn’t try 😭😂

Whoever was talking about C not commenting on S’s posts anymore - I just scrolled to 2018 and cinz commented on every one of S’s post without fail, always in caps and 100’s of emojis. And now nothing.

Also, this is the S&C we all signed up for and this is what we miss right???

don’t think I’ve ever seen this photo but wow they were so beautiful, why did they change from this View attachment 155572
It’s from them visiting PLT isn’t it. OG here 💃🏻

Reactions: 2
I really like Sophia like this. Just jeans and a top, she always looks so effortless but yet cool and fashionable even though it’s so basic. She pulls it off so well.
I love the second outfit so much, I know it’s plain and simple but she pulls it off so well!

I wish cinzia would also stop straightening her hair everyday, her natural curls are stunning

I’m saving half of these photos for holiday inspo :LOL:

Tbh Cinzia would look 10 million times better if she just wore a bra! She has an amazing body but saggy ain't it
I know she really doesn’t dress for her body. She wears things that emphasise her stomach and saggy boobs when she should be wearing stuff for her shoulders and legs as they’re her best features

Reactions: 6
That bloody white outfit and hat omg it’s awful.

I used to buy/copy some of their older clothes but no chance in hell would I be buying any of this frolicking tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i had a scroll down lidia’s instagram to see if she’s ever posted any nice outfits... tumbleweed

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly beyond me how they’re a duo but one of them has such a chic classy style and the other dresses like this
And how cinz has more followers 💀

All of their socials have been very quiet since everything last night - saying that, they’re probably just busy frolicking in parks all over each other
I love how right I was
13D0C4E1-E363-4A95-AB60-7E57DD4F96FC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

On a level... do they not care about their image? How the duck does she cry on camera one day saying she'll never do it again and the following next 2 days do the exact same thing within "social distancing" which we all know is absolute bs.. didn't Lidia say her family live near the place but Cinzia doesn't even drive so did she magically teleport there or something?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On a level... do they not care about their image? How the duck does she cry on camera one day saying she'll never do it again and the following next 2 days do the exact same thing within "social distancing" which we all know is absolute bs.. didn't Lidia say her family live near the place but Cinzia doesn't even drive so did she magically teleport there or something?!
do we know who their housemate is? Maybe he drives her there? Never thought of that before

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.