Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have quite a lot of tea about them as I’m from Notts and honestly everyone knows everyone 😂

Does anyone remember when Cinzia was dating her ex secretly for about a year, never showed him on social media (I only know because I saw them together in town loads and knew people who knew him) then when they broke up she alluded to him cheating in Ibiza. A few weeks later she was with Lewis and he was straight on her socials which I always thought was super strange seeing as she was completely secretive about her ex - I can post his insta on here if anyone wants to stalk lmk! He was seriously beaut lmao

but yeah I totally get the impression Lewis is a social climber and just wants to use Cinzia for the followers, free meals and brand deals!

Also worked with Christian at John Lewis after he’d left Jack Wills, super funny and lovely guy all the old ladies at our work loved him 😂 he’s a proper charmer and so mature so I don’t see what he had in common with Soph! One time he told us that he’d upset her by suggesting she wear heels on a date instead of trainers because she looked too casual and I remember that week they filmed a hot seat video where she said she’d chose Cinzia over him because she’s never made her cry lmao. They did break up and get back together about a year into the relationship (my sister is mutual friends with his sister lol) so I really wonder if Soph got with anyone else in this time! Always thought it was strange how she would always refrain from talking about him, Cinzia once said she was young and in love and Sophia said “well I’m young” but honestly Christian is husband material 😂 dont understand why she’s so blasé about him

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Kindred_

VIP Member
They've just put up a new vlog but I don't know if I even have the energy to watch it!

4 minutes in and Sophia has shown us her dodgy fake tan hands (why can't they get this right 😂), heated up tea that mummy brought her and talked about toast (y)

10/10 don't recommend
I won’t watch it but please tell me the toast talk isn’t, “yum toast! I love toast! Isn’t toast a great snack? Who else loves toast? I used to eat it all the time and then I stopped. But now I’m having it again and I remember how much I like it. Why do we eat toast? Hm strange! Yum!”

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Whalien

I honestly feel like they’re getting unnecessary hate for the way they’re approaching blm. They’ve shared many educational links, sophia has shared books and now she’s sharing black owned brands on her stories.
They’renot the brightest in general so i dont expect groundbreaking think pieces from them but they’re doing more than most nb influencers are.
You can’t criticize them for not speaking up in the past, literally what nb fashion influencer ever did?? A lot of people are learning right now but its better late than never.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion maybe but I really think people are losing their minds over this virus. There have been numerous protests worldwide for weeks now with thousands of people attending and not observing social distancing. To my knowledge there hasn’t been a sudden spike in infections following these demonstrations so I don’t see people meeting up with friends and visiting their family’s homes really having a negative affect. I know the girls are annoying and dumb but I feel like we can all be guilty of digging them up for things just because it’s Sophia and Cinzia 🤷‍♀️

If this was Anastasia Kingsnorth, Saffron, or idk Rachel Leary doing this like big big you tubers we'd be saying the exact same thing.. it's irresponsible. Just like the screenshots above mostly allllll their comments was about the social distancing thing. It just wasn't needed in my opinion, its so unfair for people who actually are following the rules and can't even see their family or friends.

exactly. correct me if im wrong (i just joined this thread) but i doubt many people were complaining about social distancing rules when cinzia went to the BLM protest in nottingham

Also please don't compare a protest for an important cause to a chinwag down at your mums house

Reactions: 31

Chex

As much as they could be being performative, they could also be trying? I feel like they can’t win, Cinzia really didn’t have to go to that protest but she did and I appreciate that, Corona and all. I just think cut them some slack because it seems nothing they do is good enough. I know this isn’t a rave thread and they do get on my nerves from time to time but during this time some people are actually doing something when other influencers are doing fuck all.

Reactions: 31

jprp5981

New thread title idea:

Racist and privileged what a shock, but don't write a comment or you'll get blocked(y) 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28

MIClovergirl

VIP Member
In response to the comment about cinzias weight, I don’t know how many times we have to repeat that no one has an issue with it, just how she lies about her clothing size and extremely Facetune her photos (the amount of botched editing jobs she’s done where the background is so wonky is unreal)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think it's laughable that since their ISIF collection launched we have never seen either of them wearing the clothes (albeit once or twice for promo purposes). They even tried to convince their audience that those horrible pink and blue two pieces that showed their asses would be great picks for NYE but then went on to wear dresses from high end Revolve brands.

The girls clearly didn't learn from the criticisms of their first Nicky Studios Collections which we also haven't seen them wear any of the clothes in that collection past the month of its launch.

I know they're obsessed with fast fashion and the ISIF collection was dreadful but you'd think they would want to seem genuine with their followers. Clearly not. :rolleyes:

(sorry if this is derailing/changing the current topics guys! make sure you sign the George Floyd and Belly Mujinga petitions and keep supporting the Black Lives Matter movement ✊)

Reactions: 27
im saying this now. IF YOURE NOT BLACK YOU DONT SPEAK OVER HOW A BLACK PERSON IS FEELING ABOUT ALL OF THIS. PERIOD.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

orchid64

FD94CE92-F012-46C2-B469-65B6437A8DD6.jpeg

She really left the house with a bed sheet, a measuring jug, bowl and 5 lemons and thought she did something?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

MIClovergirl

VIP Member
She’s really encouraging people to reply being horrible, even though they are right to question it 😂😂
She’s insufferable. She looks like a character from flushed away. People are just stating facts to prevent people from spreading corona and she thinks her half naked photo shoots are more important.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

4everb1tchin

Why are people saying they respect them for apologising? Is the bar so low we’re congratulating influencers for apologising like adults instead of ignoring issues?

Reactions: 22

Lala12345555

Guys I don’t want to be ‘that’ person but I think we all need to calm a bit and take a step back as I feel it’s now bordering on harassment.

Clearly S&C are aware of the racist comments being highlighted and haven’t commented yet but it has only been since this morning that they’ve been made aware of it.

And tagging Lewis’ company is I feel personally crossing a line considering the owners have nothing to do with this!

Pancakes0078

This. I get the vibe that she feels like if she makes Lewis a kept man with paid holidays etc, he won’t leave her. Of course we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors but on the surface it seems like Sophia and her bf have a much healthier relationship despite being somewhat long distance
See for me I love seeing Cinzia and Lewis. They seem so cute especially in the vlogs. He’s funny and so is she. Even though they live together they still have a healthy amount of time apart in their spacious apartment.
Sophia and her bf are weird to me. They seem passionless. I think she’s only with him for his name ‘Christian’ (she’s said she wants that name or similar for her husband) And only wants him cause he’s doing well for himself.
During A lockdown vlog he called her and she wanted to play animal crossing instead. Considering they hardly see each other, she just doesn’t strike me as in love. She’s always so blasé about her relationship. Even from the beginning. Plus she can’t fend for herself as we see in every vlog so I think having someone who is independent makes her feel grown up.
That’s just my two cents.

• Haha

upperwestslice

Sorry if someone’s already mentioned it but Conna Walker has unfollowed both of the girls. This is crazy considering they used to get free House of CB clothes, had her on the podcast and would go to launch events. I think they really need to have a reality check and realise that taking pictures in flowery dresses or going for picnics every day just isn’t real life. Opportunities for them are literally slipping away and there 15 minutes of fame is going to come to end and unless they start being relatable. And then what will they do? I hope for there sake they realise this and can turn themselves around. Surely they can’t see the content they are currently posting and be proud of it? They aren’t ‘influencing’ anyone to necessarily better there lives they’re just saying if you manifest and journal what you want your life to be like that’s good enough. Idk I just think when they started they could have been so successful as they were something different but now they’re just a carbon copy of every other influencer and don’t seem to have any real career goals

• Wow
Reactions: 21