Sophia and Cinzia #2 Big mirrors, we cover with foam. Frolicking in fields, we love to roam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve messaged too. This is disgusting I can’t believe these are the type of people given a platform

Well, at least we know what the title of the next thread is going to be about

I’m sorry if they’re gonna be so racist can they scrub off their fake tan then? If being darker is so hilarious
Yeah I’m going to message too

Reactions: 1
Honestly they better not try and justify this or make excuses. What they did was wrong and racist and there’s no other way to twist it actually fed up of so many people turning out to be low key racists

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Wow Sophia looks GORGEOUS in these. She gives me such model vibes hope she goes back to basics and stops following cinzia who is beyond saving. I can imagine Sophia doing super well on Instagram on her own, cinzia is more trashy and is yet to find her true style that’s not copying everyone else or changes Every 5 mins or requires her boobs to be falling out
Not sure if someone else will have said this cause i’ve got 4 pages to read, probs not tho lol, but i don’t rly get the vibe that sophia copies cinzia? realistically they are best friends & are bound to genuinely like the same things eg the frolicking trend, & sophia is her own adult. I just don’t rly agree that she’s dropped her own style reluctantly cause she felt she needed to copy cinzia

Maybe we can start by telling influencers too? Idk how much help that would be but awareness is the best thing.

Im triggered by this cus once a racist, always a racist.

Reactions: 4
She definitely edits her bum it never looks like that in try on haul videos

Tbh she does eat quite unhealthy since moving out, all vegan processed food never seen her eat veg
I’m not a health queen by any means but both S&C rarely eat any vegetables minus some in their poke bowl but I wouldn’t say that’s enough to be healthy 😭

does she in the above? lmao I like her lips like that they look expensive.

the comments in this post?! wtf
Yikes. Those comments

Im triggered by this cus once a racist, always a racist.
I’m not taking away from their comments at all but I don’t think this is a fair statement

however completely agree with everything else and feel they need to stand up and take accountability and NOT make excuses
Also sent this to their management

Reactions: 5
Them bitching in a toilet cubicle because a make-up artist used their actually skin colour foundation instead of something 5 shades darker should've been a red flag 🚩

Reactions: 13
Disgusting. It’s funny how when their black fishing has been brought up before, people in here love to say ‘every one loves a bit of tan it’s not a big deal’🥴🥴 I think you’ll find it is.

Reactions: 13
‘#getblack #indian ‘.... oh no

thing is their management will just get them to delete the comments quietly - how’d you get more attention onto this like it rightly deserves ?
Send it out to their followers!! Just on their list of followers. Also can post it on an account and then follow loads of their followers so they see. They can’t just delete and ignore then

Also you can tweet it to them and use relevant hashtags they can’t remove it then and have to acknowledge

Does anyone have an account they can do it on?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
First thing I did when I woke up was check if the comments are still there. Wonder how often Margravine Management check their message requests.....

Also if the comments disappear without anyone kicking up that big of a fuss I think it’ll be a giveaway they read here

Reactions: 2
i can’t believe these two girls !!!!!!!!!! i can’t tell you how mad i am, please don’t give up spreading this around it isn’t appropriate what so ever. im so mad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.