Sophia and Cinzia #2 Big mirrors, we cover with foam. Frolicking in fields, we love to roam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly beyond me how they’re a duo but one of them has such a chic classy style and the other dresses like this
I don't really get how the picture of Cinzia in the underwear set is that different to one's Sophia has done in the past? I'll agree I'm less fond of some of their recent outfits or posts but think it's unfair to call one trashy while calling the other chic and effortless when they're basically the same posts.

But yeah, Sophia has always looked really gorgeous and yeah that Cannes outfit really surprised me, so lush! However, maybe just my personal taste but I've always thought Cinzia had better personal style and seemed to be more knowledgeable about fashion/interested in it and always seemed to have a lot of influences (which aint a bad thing). I'm not a fan of their current following of the trends like I quite like milkmaid trend it's very flattering but I agree it's hard to not look at those photos and think that they're forced, especially when their old ones look v effortless. But yeah, I'd deffo go to Cinzia for style inspo, Sophia doesn't really inspire me haha but maybe that's cos Cinzia looks more like me who knows

Also, might get hate for this but I really like Cinz's outfit with the Lacoste jumper and new balance?? 😂

Reactions: 7
do we know who their housemate is? Maybe he drives her there? Never thought of that before
I see your thinking, but you’re saying he drives her daily and picks her up but never spends time with her fam? (also lewis never joins them on these walks?)

Also I think if this was the case she would’ve addressed it to stop the rumours but she hasn’t which implies we’re right

Reactions: 1
Lidia is doing ads with frame companies now ?!?! Wtf ?

also her ig of her standing in a corner staring at a wall basically I’m howling 😂😂😂

ps I know it’s lockdown but pls can she cut her dead ends, they hurt my eyes
her staring at the wall 👁👄👁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lidia is doing ads with frame companies now ?!?! Wtf ?

also her ig of her standing in a corner staring at a wall basically I’m howling 😂😂😂

ps I know it’s lockdown but pls can she cut her dead ends, they hurt my eyes
She has her own thread btw maybe post on there

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry sophs outfit and picture is 1000x better than cinzias without a doubt.

you vs the girl he told you not to worry about with these two pics
i think they’re both really pretty and both suit this style very much, but each to their own opinion

Reactions: 3
She has her own thread btw maybe post on there
Oh I forgot ! I will do ! Eveyone on here talks about her, maybe when we make a 3rd thread we make it about the three of them to make it easier and in one place ? Don’t know what people think about that

Oh I forgot ! I will do ! Eveyone on here talks about her, maybe when we make a 3rd thread we make it about the three of them to make it easier and in one place ? Don’t know what people think about that
Yessss we should combine it cus that thread on there is not popping! what does everyone else think?

Reactions: 7
Am I just messed up or does anyone else think this looks like she’s about to take a tit ? 😂😂

also queen of orange face white ears features again
3164D3FB-AF5A-43E0-9241-0962BC591E79.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like even though they both take underwear pictures 1) cinzia does it way more often and 2) Sophia’s always look more tasteful because she buys then in the right size so her vag and boobs aren’t falling out. Cinzia also does it a lot with see through ones as well

Got a screenshot of the comment before she deleted as always

Half her photos are copied from this girl

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I feel like even though they both take underwear pictures 1) cinzia does it way more often and 2) Sophia’s always look more tasteful because she buys then in the right size so her vag and boobs aren’t falling out. Cinzia also does it a lot with see through ones as well

Got a screenshot of the comment before she deleted as always

Half her photos are copied from this girl
they go through phases of copying other influencers, i remember their obsession with negin and them literally tryna be her 😭

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.