Sophia and Cinzia #2 Big mirrors, we cover with foam. Frolicking in fields, we love to roam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Beano93 for the thread suggestion. Big mirrors, we cover with foam. Frolicking in fields, we love to roam!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has Cinzia hidden her Pinterest? I can’t seem to find her on my follow list. Even tried searching her and her account isn’t popping up

In response to the comment about cinzias weight, I don’t know how many times we have to repeat that no one has an issue with it, just how she lies about her clothing size and extremely Facetune her photos (the amount of botched editing jobs she’s done where the background is so wonky is unreal)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s changed her name and hidden her boards 😂 she’s tired of people clocking onto her stealing content from Pinterest. This is 100% her because I only follow a few amount of people and this account also follows a Sophia and Cinzia fan account, I don’t follow anyone who know of s+c or would follow their fan account

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s changed her name and hidden her boards 😂 she’s tired of people clocking onto her stealing content from Pinterest. This is 100% her because I only follow a few amount of people and this account also follows a Sophia and Cinzia fan account, I don’t follow anyone who know of s+c or would follow their fan account
Imagine being more concerned about Pinterest than doing something genuine and useful for black rights

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder why she’s done that, do you think she doesn’t want people stealing the pictures she’s stealing, if that makes sense 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine being more concerned about Pinterest than doing something genuine and useful for black rights
Me or Cinzia? I don’t really like discussing racial issues with those outside my race bc it can sometimes be like banging your head against a brick wall (not saying anyone on here has been disrespectful or other races cant show solidarity)

Reactions: 1
On the matter of sophia and Cinzia both deleting the comments and blocking the girl at who challenged them on the blm issue, ( at the end of the last thread) I think it’s terrible of them to do this, I can understand blocking hate but you can’t just block and delete every person who has constructive criticism or is even having a discussion with you.

Reactions: 8
Me or Cinzia? I don’t really like discussing racial issues with those outside my race bc it can sometimes be like banging your head against a brick wall (not saying anyone on here has been disrespectful or other races cant show solidarity)
No I meant cinzia. She’s put more effort into hiding her Pinterest than doing anything productive for black rights. Sharing a quote doesn’t help and neither does sharing books you have no intention of reading yourself

On the matter of sophia and Cinzia both deleting the comments and blocking the girl at who challenged them on the blm issue, ( at the end of the last thread) I think it’s terrible of them to do this, I can understand blocking hate but you can’t just block and delete every person who has constructive criticism or is even having a discussion with you.
I agree, especially when it’s productive and useful for their followers to see how to properly support. It shows that it’s just performative for them, they’re more concerned with coming across as allies than making sure they’re supporting in the best and most effective way possible. If a follower is trying to educate you on how to better support, they should listen and acknowledge the mistake

No I meant cinzia. She’s put more effort into hiding her Pinterest than doing anything productive for black rights. Sharing a quote doesn’t help and neither does sharing books you have no intention of reading yourself

I agree, especially when it’s productive and useful for their followers to see how to properly support. It shows that it’s just performative for them, they’re more concerned with coming across as allies than making sure they’re supporting in the best and most effective way possible. If a follower is trying to educate you on how to better support, they should listen and acknowledge the mistake
Don’t get me wrong, i do believe everything they’re posting is performative, but sharing books etc on her story does help? Even if she doesn’t read them herself (she ofc should, but even if) some of her followers will read them and become more educated from them, so saying it ‘doesn’t help’ isn’t rly true in my opinion

Reactions: 11
these witches don't care about anything but to take photos for the gram. no one should be forced to use their platforms to inform and educate their audiences when its all unauthentic...they truly don't give a single duck but they're acting like they care so everyone can stfu in the comment section on their "aesthetic" feed. i smell bullshit from miles away :sick:

Don’t get me wrong, i do believe everything they’re posting is performative, but sharing books etc on her story does help? Even if she doesn’t read them herself (she ofc should, but even if) some of her followers will read them and become more educated from them, so saying it ‘doesn’t help’ isn’t rly true in my opinion
I understand that, but if you truly care about helping you would educate yourself so that you are in a position to help. They’re recommending books so they look good, but have actually extracted no value themselves. How can they expect their followers to take their advice on steps to take/books to read when they post all these books, films and podcasts but will still only promote the girls bathroom, only post them watching Disney plus and post their flower arrangements instead of them reading the books
I mean come on!!! They posted a podcast about hot girl summer (which they recorded a couple of days ago so whilst this was all going on) and didn’t say a THING about black lives[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 5
In response to the comment about cinzias weight, I don’t know how many times we have to repeat that no one has an issue with it, just how she lies about her clothing size and extremely Facetune her photos (the amount of botched editing jobs she’s done where the background is so wonky is unreal)
I’m a size ten and I’m honestly bigger than cinzia. To me, she looks like a size eight? I don’t understand?

I don’t understand why it bothers people so much what size she is .. I can understand how cinzia would fit into a size 8 because of body composition. I have a very small waist so I can fit into size 6’s but I probably look a size 10, which I can fit into too . Sizing really doesn’t mean anything these days?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think it's laughable that since their ISIF collection launched we have never seen either of them wearing the clothes (albeit once or twice for promo purposes). They even tried to convince their audience that those horrible pink and blue two pieces that showed their asses would be great picks for NYE but then went on to wear dresses from high end Revolve brands.

The girls clearly didn't learn from the criticisms of their first Nicky Studios Collections which we also haven't seen them wear any of the clothes in that collection past the month of its launch.

I know they're obsessed with fast fashion and the ISIF collection was dreadful but you'd think they would want to seem genuine with their followers. Clearly not. :rolleyes:

(sorry if this is derailing/changing the current topics guys! make sure you sign the George Floyd and Belly Mujinga petitions and keep supporting the Black Lives Matter movement ✊)

Reactions: 27
Looks like cinzia is actually educating herself by watching some movies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.