Sophia and Cinzia #18 work shy, depop guy, personalities bone dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a random thought sophia hasn’t showed her dog bonnie (I think) in like a year what happened to her
568E9013-1037-4E60-AE33-204D69C2FF70.jpeg

i thought about her the other day too! Last post of her was June 2020 - so yes nearly a year ago! I hope she’s okay 💗

Reactions: 13
Just watching the new vlog... cinzia, your hair looks SO GOOD when it’s down and wavy 😭

Reactions: 19
I’m a bit confused as to why so many of you guys are saying you’re so happy they addressed things? They literally didn’t address things at all.
Ok yes the editing but apart from that all they said was ‘we hear you’ and they didn’t acknowledge 99% of the comments which were about how distant they are and how much they’ve changed for the worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I’m a bit confused as to why so many of you guys are saying you’re so happy they addressed things? They literally didn’t address things at all.
Ok yes the editing but apart from that all they said was ‘we hear you’ and they didn’t acknowledge 99% of the comments which were about how distant they are and how much they’ve changed for the worse.
I don't buy into their chat 😂 I left a comment on the video..I'm waiting for the minions reaction.. My issue is they post the video to address something but they don't address a thing, they just put the blame on the editor which was not the point. I agree with the person who said it's like when the parents tell you to apologize, you do it but you couldn't care less. And it's also very clear that they had a "script" to follow. I'm curious to see what will happen next with their yt, ig, etc.

Reactions: 13
How are they blaming poor Joe the editor when they are the ones providing the footage? If there is f all to edit he’s not able to produce more footage ffs?!🤣 If there was more of them out and about and not just in the loo doing skincare, then I’m sure people wouldn’t have cared that much about the new spin on the editing? It’s not like Joe has cut out all the good bits because there wasn’t any good bits to start with?! Everyone has fallen for it and saying thank you so much girls, like they’ve done everyone a massive favour🤣

Definitely think it’s just a case of sorry we got caught.. Saying that, at least they have done it now although probably forced by management but they have finally been told to grow up, deal with the backlash and speak up. The most important thing now is that they keep this up. I feel like they’ve got the chat out of the way and don’t intend on bringing it up again like it never happened. I don’t mean grovelling and apologising constantly but they need to be asking if people are happy with their future ‘improved vlogs’ and say they are still keeping in mind everyone’s comments on previous videos!!

Reactions: 47
I think their YouTube content has been tit for a good 8 months now.
What was the last s&c video that you girls actually enjoyed?

Reactions: 26
Very frustrating to also see a lot of people commenting about the editing under their video.
Honestly, they have successfully diverted attention away from themsleves, the lack of posting and the bad quality of content for a while. I guess they're smart than I thought.

Reactions: 14
I think their YouTube content has been tit for a good 8 months now.
What was the last s&c video that you girls actually enjoyed?
The Amalfi Coast vlog...8 months ago 😂 I unsubscribed at the Huge Autumn Haul 6 months ago.

Reactions: 17
I don't believe in their 'chat' at all. Sophia looked so smug the whole way through, as if she was about to burst out laughing. Or when they looked at each other they wanted to laugh as if to say 'this is hilarious we have to do this' which is something I've seen before from them, for example when they used to film boy/girl talks on the channel they'd be smirking answering the dilemmas sometimes. I don't believe in it at all. Everyone changes but I believe they've changed past the point of turning back, I think were all still here purely because at one point they was very relatable and seemed down to Earth but to me personally, now, I think they come across very negative and pressuring on their viewers e.g. whether it be in their podcasts trying to tell people to break up all the time, or through their Insta pics to look a certain way or to be 'cool' you need to buy this designer item or that designer item. No I'm sorry, I want everyone on this page and beyond to see that how they 'act' is not their real life, they carry far too much judgement on way too many things and act like their life is perfect. It is completely toxic and I know it's affected me before and made me feel 'not good enough' or question my relationship, and now I'm realising, no one has a perfect life at all no matter how much people will pretend it is, perfect doesn't exist everybody goes through tit in life at some point or another and these girls need to see how badly it can bring people down.

Reactions: 20
The Amalfi Coast vlog...8 months ago 😂 I unsubscribed at the Huge Autumn Haul 6 months ago.
That autumn haul was one of the worst videos of theirs I’d seen at that point! I had a quick scroll back through their videos and I think I liked the Halloween video but I got bored scrolling once I got to the early lockdown videos which I did kinda like so I’m gonna say the last videos I liked were those ones

Reactions: 8
Tensions are rising gas!!
@ 21:55 Cinzia: I'm ready to go. Sophia: Well I'm trying to get content for our channel

Interesting they made the choice to put the 'apology' at the end of the video (not that they apologised for anything lol, just made excuses). It's like they deffo want only their true fans, the ones who stick it out to the end of the vid, to know that something was up

Reactions: 31
0E2F6568-3582-44BC-9D66-7146D956DA3B.jpeg

coincidence that after the Bonnie chat on here she's made an appearance on insta 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 61
LOL i ran on here to say this!! Could even be a visit from a while back that she’s posted now just to prove a point. I’m in the Midlands and it’s not sunny like that where I am!
tbf i think she’s probably been seeing her mum&bonnie throughout lockdown, but it wasn’t allowed until April 12th, when they went to London. I think she’s only posting it now because she’s back home now and is allowed to meet others outside so can now post it on her story without getting backlash. This defo isn’t the first time she’s seen her in a year hahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.