Sophia and Cinzia #18 work shy, depop guy, personalities bone dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the last s&c video that you girls actually enjoyed?
When they went to France last august was the turning point for me. I was really disappointed they chose to travel at that time, and then the breakup update came shortly after and I just never really watched them in the same way after that.

Reactions: 36
didnā€™t acknowledge 99% of the comments which were about how distant they are and how much theyā€™ve changed for the worse
To be fair this is something they can only really amend through action. If theyā€™d addressed it there would probably be criticism that actions speak louder than words. So time will tell on this one

Reactions: 10
tbf i think sheā€™s probably been seeing her mum&bonnie throughout lockdown, but it wasnā€™t allowed until April 12th, when they went to London. I think sheā€™s only posting it now because sheā€™s back home now and is allowed to meet others outside so can now post it on her story without getting backlash. This defo isnā€™t the first time sheā€™s seen her in a year hahaha
Yeah I think sheā€™s just been hiding that sheā€™s seeing her but didnā€™t realise how strange it would look, it made it more obv she was was seeing her because she would post ā€œmiss u šŸ„ŗā€ posts if she wasnā€™t

Reactions: 6
Those teeth omg......someone call PETA what poor horse did she snatch those from!!!!!!!šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Weird how they mentioned theyā€™re now sleeping in different rooms in this flat where they slept in the same room at the first flat. Wonder if thatā€™s because interior designer guy has been having sleepovers? šŸ‘€
Itā€™s because they said the 2nd room was really small in the first flat but itā€™s bigger in this one

Reactions: 1
does this now mean constant aƧai bowls and living room pictures from the same angle with white emojis. I donā€™t think I can go through that again. Just please say it ainā€™t so. Please
4C2A9BCD-2725-42DA-87FE-B4D573E15BAE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 90
I think their YouTube content has been tit for a good 8 months now.
What was the last s&c video that you girls actually enjoyed?
Probably their May 2020 quarantine vlogs was the last time I enjoyed watching them.

But overall, their best Youtube content was definitely from 2017 - 2019.

Reactions: 23
Sorry if Iā€™ve missed it but whatā€™s happening with their properties back in Notts? Like are they vacant or? These girls literally have more money than sense

Reactions: 9
very much a side note but they need to turn off the bloody skin smoothing effect on their camera itā€™s so distracting

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ever since someone mentioned it on here, that they say Hippeas wrong, I keep noticing it, and S+C still haven't realized šŸ¤£

• Haha
Probably their May 2020 quarantine vlogs was the last time I enjoyed watching them.

But overall, their best Youtube content was definitely from 2017 - 2019.
I enjoyed the miami vlogs years ago lol they should show some fitness content, I don't understand why they don't as they both seem to workout

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Chinzia living up to her name I guess
Haha omg šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

im going to second this point also. Off topic I know we should take astrology with a pinch of salt at times but Iā€™ve always thought of the clash/contrast between the Libra and Cancer dynamic of C & S. Libra is so boisterous, selfish

Iā€™m going to second this because I agree. Off topic and I know we should take astrology with a pinch of salt, but I have always thought about the clash/contrast between the Libra and Cancer (C & S). Libras are selfish, unreliable and known to be superficial as they admire pretty things in every aspect. That being said they are very social. Whereas a Cancer is more reserved, loyal and can sometimes be overly sensitive. I see this as Sophia is just not into jumping head first into dating like Cinzia is which is totally fine (sheā€™s not as in your face if you will) but donā€™t force it if itā€™s not you.
Iā€™m a cancer and my best friends a libra and I totally agree with this
She always encourages me to go on dates and like Sophia I will always drop out last minute but my friend is on 2/3 dates a week!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
i really enjoyed that new vlog i thought it was so chilled and nice to have them speaking about something or substance for once. i really like sophia and i hope cinzia can make her way back to being more of who she used to be because she can be so funny. iā€™m willing to give them a chance now and hope to see changes !! cause they have always been my favourite youtubers and i miss the feeling of looking forward to their videos

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt on this one and the opportunity to prove us wrong. I really want them to.

I desperately hope they take the feedback on and we see a return of the old S&C. I think they def had words from their management and I think they are still relatively young women who got tit at their job, carried away in a lifestyle and got told off for it.

I know this has happened to me before and being spoken to about it made me feel awful and sort my tit out. I think it's happened to most people at some point in their working lives.

That being said, I do think their apology could have been a bit more sincere. They didn't address all the issues that have been raised in the completely valid comments (from the people who have supported them and given them the lifestyle they have)

I've been teetering on the edge of giving up on these girls for quite a while now. I stopped listening to the podcast months ago and only ever half watch the vlogs. I think if we DONT see any action, it will be the nail in the coffin for me.

lockdown could have also potentially had an effect on them making it harder to find motivation and effort to film proper videos, i get that itā€™s their job but we all go through down days / hard times.
As well as the break ups, although they acted like they didnā€™t give a duck they must have been affected in some way

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
This sounds weird but I remember watching their grwms in 2017/18 and thinking about how much I loved Cinziaā€™s teeth and now she has done that to them šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.