Sophia and Cinzia #18 work shy, depop guy, personalities bone dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed their foreheads don’t move have they had Botox. Cinzia moved her eyes loads and you would expect her forehead to move too.
maybe that’s why sophia has a droop

Reactions: 20
I’m surprised at how many people here think the apology is genuine because at first when Sophia was talking I believed she was disappointed (and I still believe Sophia is) but once cinzia started saying it’s their job and they really want to make videos for us and are grateful for us it sounded so forced. you could tell exactly what their manager told them to address. It was the way cinzia said they wouldn’t be here without us several times. it sounded too forced.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 nah i’m done who is this
This looks like velvetgh0st I’m terrified

Reactions: 36
loooooool cinzia needs to let sophia speak. even if she was lying straight to faces she seems much more believable lol

so obvious they wanted to stay in london longer but after meeting management yesterday they realise their at home vlogs got more views and 'appreciation', least they show surroundings in those. they had so many chances to do airbnb tours, get ready with me, actual say it or shot it before drinks out or dates, walking lil tour round their area in london or where they like going, vlogging fully out in central. mind blowing how much they messed this up

• Haha
Reactions: 39
how has one of cinzias nails snapped off ALREADY??? Its only been a week!

Reactions: 9
very happy they addressed it, and I actually liked this vlog!!!! Can’t believe it lool. I think they were bein genuine and I’m excited to (hopefully) see improvements

In the middle of watching the video. It's mad how Cinzia told Sophia to "F off" in response to Sophia saying her sunglasses are 'weird'. Cinzia is so aggressive and defensive. She asked for Sophia's opinion and didn't like it??😑 Therefore I can't imagine her taking our comments with grace.

Also mad that Cinzia laughed at Sophia for showering before pilates! You CAN'T SHAME SOMEOME FOR HAVING GOOD HYGIENE!! 🤣🤣🤣 I'm so done.
This is how me and my friends are its not being aggressive and defensive it’s a JOKE it’s BANTERRRRRRR

I think she has a scar on her chin because it’s always been like this even pre filler

Reactions: 17
very happy they addressed it, and I actually liked this vlog!!!! Can’t believe it lool. I think they were bein genuine and I’m excited to (hopefully) see improvements

This is how me and my friends are its not being aggressive and defensive it’s a JOKE it’s BANTERRRRRRR

I think she has a scar on her chin because it’s always been like this even pre filler
Honestly i think the same i feel like they needed the comments to realise they were getting a little lost in the influencer culture and started slacking but cinzia did come off patronising lol

Reactions: 7
I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt on this one and the opportunity to prove us wrong. I really want them to.

I desperately hope they take the feedback on and we see a return of the old S&C. I think they def had words from their management and I think they are still relatively young women who got tit at their job, carried away in a lifestyle and got told off for it.

I know this has happened to me before and being spoken to about it made me feel awful and sort my tit out. I think it's happened to most people at some point in their working lives.

That being said, I do think their apology could have been a bit more sincere. They didn't address all the issues that have been raised in the completely valid comments (from the people who have supported them and given them the lifestyle they have)

I've been teetering on the edge of giving up on these girls for quite a while now. I stopped listening to the podcast months ago and only ever half watch the vlogs. I think if we DONT see any action, it will be the nail in the coffin for me.

Reactions: 25
Is anyone else kinda pissed at Cin for starting a relationship so soon when her and Soph were all about hot girl summer? I feel like S is disappointed now cuz she was adamant they shouldn’t go into relationships for the foreseeable future and just have fun w boys and live life. C agreed to all of it and now she has a bf??? Idk if i were S I’d be annoyed. C seems like the type of girl that can’t live without getting male attention tbh

Reactions: 22
Is anyone else kinda pissed at Cin for starting a relationship so soon when her and Soph were all about hot girl summer? I feel like S is disappointed now cuz she was adamant they shouldn’t go into relationships for the foreseeable future and just have fun w boys and live life. C agreed to all of it and now she has a bf??? Idk if i were S I’d be annoyed. C seems like the type of girl that can’t live without getting male attention tbh
I get that but I think we forget how annoying Sophia was during the whole “we’re single” phase and how she’d shout it and cinzia would just be sat there like ... girl it’s only been a week. At least cinzia isn’t all talk and actually goes on dates, Sophia preaches all these things and freaks out about a date

Reactions: 39
Weird how they mentioned they’re now sleeping in different rooms in this flat where they slept in the same room at the first flat. Wonder if that’s because interior designer guy has been having sleepovers? 👀

Reactions: 21
I just had a random thought sophia hasn’t showed her dog bonnie (I think) in like a year what happened to her
Im sure she has seen her but she won’t post it as you aren’t supposed to be in other peoples houses

Reactions: 15
I get that but I think we forget how annoying Sophia was during the whole “we’re single” phase and how she’d shout it and cinzia would just be sat there like ... girl it’s only been a week. At least cinzia isn’t all talk and actually goes on dates, Sophia preaches all these things and freaks out about a date
im going to second this point also. Off topic I know we should take astrology with a pinch of salt at times but I’ve always thought of the clash/contrast between the Libra and Cancer dynamic of C & S. Libra is so boisterous, selfish
I’m going to second this because I agree. Off topic and I know we should take astrology with a pinch of salt, but I have always thought about the clash/contrast between the Libra and Cancer (C & S). Libras are selfish, unreliable and known to be superficial as they admire pretty things in every aspect. That being said they are very social. Whereas a Cancer is more reserved, loyal and can sometimes be overly sensitive. I see this as Sophia is just not into jumping head first into dating like Cinzia is which is totally fine (she’s not as in your face if you will) but don’t force it if it’s not you.

Reactions: 10
Sorry to be skeptical, (I haven't watched the latest vlog yet) but their previous vlog has almost 700 dislikes. Is this why they're addressing things? Because they live for the likes! & dislikes won't look good for partnerships, branding etc, and it reduces video earnings.

I say this because that vlog wasn't the first time they've received backlash, and they usualy just ignore comments. I hate that I'm skeptical about everything they do now! But I question their motivation sometimes. I'm going to watch it now and maybe I'll change my mind.
Sorry but I agree. I prefer them addressing the thing but they just put the blame on the editor when it's not the editing the real issue here.
Also, all of a sudden, after the management lunch they release this "vlog" and chat and they start promoting their own channel. I don't know. I don't think it's 100% honest. But we'll see...only time can tell

EDIT: I also think the comments are now filtered. They're all praising them "thank you..thank you..thank you" come onnn

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.