Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wickedtown

VIP Member
You are doing too much lmao the initial msg from you was so unnecessary, what did you expect her to say😭
Was scrolling through waiting for someone to say this, it's one thing to rip into them on here but to go out of your way to message directly and say blatantly rude things about her appearance and call her vile and pathetic...if anything it's gonna make cinzia want to disregard the valid points about blackfishing/travelling during a pandemic because it's coming from a place of nastiness and anger. Putting those points across to her calm and polite way would've been way more effective

Reactions: 128

cihcihcih

Sophia & Cinzia #19: Sent home from London in disgrace, r.i.p Cinzia's old face

Sophia & Cinzia #19: No more boring London "adventures", just secret boyfriends and massive dentures

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
Idk, sharing one infographic buried within her 50-page instagram story of her bags and shoes is definitely not it for me.... she doesn't follow the account that she shared it from and she just shared the exact same post to her stories that absolutely every other influencer has posted. Sorry to be cynical, and it's definitely better than Cinzia sharing nothing at all, but not sure we should be giving huge claps for jumping on the same performative bandwagon that's going round, never to speak of it again...

• Heart
Reactions: 94

Mahamotel

Chatty Member
does this now mean constant açai bowls and living room pictures from the same angle with white emojis. I don’t think I can go through that again. Just please say it ain’t so. Please
4C2A9BCD-2725-42DA-87FE-B4D573E15BAE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 90

teastains24

Chatty Member
3B2B573A-C841-4CBE-A8C1-E9D9A309FBF0.jpeg
It’s the people in the comments with this mentality 😭 sorry you’re as dull as dishwater and enjoy listening to them talk about utter shite for 90 minutes with a shit stained towel in the background

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 86

LinaLamont

Has sophia gotten a nipple piercing or am i overestimating just how hot girl her summer is gonna be 🤔
Grateful that God didn’t give me this figure and kept me humble because if this was my body I literally could not be stopped. I’d be strutting up and down my local high street in my underwear like it was a VS fashion show each and every day multiple times a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 85