Sophia and Cinzia #18 work shy, depop guy, personalities bone dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the middle of watching the video. It's mad how Cinzia told Sophia to "F off" in response to Sophia saying her sunglasses are 'weird'. Cinzia is so aggressive and defensive. She asked for Sophia's opinion and didn't like it??šŸ˜‘ Therefore I can't imagine her taking our comments with grace.

Also mad that Cinzia laughed at Sophia for showering before pilates! You CAN'T SHAME SOMEOME FOR HAVING GOOD HYGIENE!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I'm so done.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The editing is literally 1% of the problem they donā€™t bleeping get it man!

Reactions: 60
They literally didnā€™t even mention how much theyā€™ve changed / not relatable anymore, why did they focus so much on the editing when like someone said thatā€™s such a minor issue://

Reactions: 42
In their last video they made it sound like they would be looking for somewhere else to stay in London once their time in that flat was up. I wonder if their management has told them they need to go home for a bit to get themselves back on track because I can't see them deciding to leave on their own accord.

Reactions: 26
In their last video they made it sound like they would be looking for somewhere else to stay in London once their time in that flat was up. I wonder if their management has told them they need to go home for a bit to get themselves back on track because I can't see them deciding to leave on their own accord.
I thought this 100%!! Deffo to do with their management

Reactions: 10
sorry but the audacity of them to say they had scheduling issues..do they think weā€™re thick??

glad they actually acknowledged comments but theyā€™ve also tried to pull the wool over their subscribers eyes...the people who pay for their lifestyle. acting like theyā€™re busy working girls when theyā€™ve shoved their excessive shopping and dining and dates down our throats every day on instagram. if youā€™ve got time for 10 outfit changes a day then youā€™ve got time to do your job properly.

theyā€™re also acting like the main problem is the upload consistency when most of the comments where about them not being relatable anymore because of them flexing for the gran with their designer shite & them not actually filming any good content. them uploading more consistently is just to pacify the people in the comments so they can continue to live their unrealistic, unrelatable lifestyle in front of the camera

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I just had a random thought sophia hasnā€™t showed her dog bonnie (I think) in like a year what happened to her

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I definitely think their management must have something to do with the recent upload ā€œchatā€, I know typically YouTubers say their management just negotiates deals with brands but surely if they are consistently pissing their audience off then brands will no longer want to work with them, meaning their management wonā€™t get money from them anymore. So their management probably gave them some advice and let them make the decision on how they go about it? Not sure if thatā€™s a bit of a reach but it would make sense as to why weā€™ve got this random vlog addressing the ā€œhateā€...

Reactions: 20
At least they mentioned SOMETHING but itā€™s cringe AF the girls Iā€™m the comments like thank you SO much for listening to your audience and addressing it not many youtubers do that šŸ„°šŸ„° ... like I said I donā€™t want to come across as a person where itā€™s like theyā€™re damned if they do and dammed if they donā€™t, but like hunni they have not mentioned tonssssss of issues right now and things in the past. This was just so so overwhelming in the comments they almost couldnā€™t ignore this time...

Reactions: 27
idc. i donā€™t feel sorry for them. this is their JOB, i think they forget that. they are paid a ridiculous amount of money to create videos & do ads.. they canā€™t just dip in and out of their JOB when they cant be arsed anymore. they need to realise where they came from. i also dont believe they were in meetings ā€˜all dayā€™, weā€™ve seen them go shopping, eat out and meet friends.. they just havenā€™t picked the camera up.

stop the excuses girls šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø you arenā€™t exactly working 12 hour shifts on the frontline lol
Right?! Couldn't agree more with everything you said. And as their viewers and customers, we are putting money in their pockets. We have the right to voice our opinions on what content they should make!

Reactions: 7
Just watched the vlog and can't not comment on how vile their over consumption is - the amount of shoes at 21:31-21:36 and then again at 22:08 is just a bit sickening

Reactions: 23
They do BS so much, I hope they do try to change but they clearly just arenā€™t into YouTube anymore and got the editor to do less with it. thatā€™s OK people can change and not like things anymore... but donā€™t do the channel anymore then?? Like someone has said itā€™s their JOB. If we get bored of our jobs thatā€™s ok and we can move on and change/quit but we canā€™t just start doing it half arsed? We literally would be fired lol

Reactions: 9
They do BS so much, I hope they do try to change but they clearly just arenā€™t into YouTube anymore and got the editor to do less with it. thatā€™s OK people can change and not like things anymore... but donā€™t do the channel anymore then?? Like someone has said itā€™s their JOB. If we get bored of our jobs thatā€™s ok and we can move on and change/quit but we canā€™t just start doing it half arsed? We literally would be fired lol
EDIT: actually, most of us donā€™t have the luxury of being able to just quit etc but yk what I mean

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.