Sophia and Cinzia #18 work shy, depop guy, personalities bone dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new thread - thank you @saweetie for the thread title :D

RECAP:
not a lot to report as they are turning duller by the day, yawn

* cinzia has a secret boyf, suspected to have been with him since October/November
* sophia has been on a couple of dates and now wants to try a new type of man (aka black boys/mixed)
* cinzia got new teeth and her tan is getting worse - is using ross geller's season 10 tan and season 6 teeth for reference
* suspected that sophia has also had some work done on top of her recent nose job
* HAVE NOT COOKED A SINGLE MEAL IN ALMOST A MONTH
* we estimated that their london trip has cost over 10k and they are hinting that they may just stay there
* we had somebody come into the last thread and tell us it was christian that cheated not lewis but disspeared without proof...

and i think that's pretty much it !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
18 threadssss, flying through them 🥳

Watching the vlog and its pissing me off how much they just talk utter shiteeee in the bathroom and call it a vlog. Its not a vlog. It's just them waffling for an hour and half straight and Cinzia just interrupting Sophia 95% of the time

Cinzia looked so much more softer before 😩 did anyone spot when Sophia said "my smile is so inferior now" I like Sophia's smile and looks so natural!! I really do hope she doesnt plan on getting her teeth done but with the way they both compete with each other I wouldn't be surprised if shes already booked her appointment

Reactions: 51
Why did cinzia get those terrible teeth!!!! It’s a mess. Her face shape has changed so much it’s awful. They girls have changed so much not one bit relatable

Reactions: 15
The comments on their new video. It still surprises me how they don't interact with the comment section and only at most like a few comments. They don't have the decency to engage with the good or bad, and take time out of their day to do so, when it's the least they can do. They get hundreds of comments, they are lucky to get that. Surely they read or see them, if not then how can you not listen to your target audience and supporters.

Reactions: 71
Given how conceited they both are and how their phones are in their hands 24 hours a day, it baffles me how little they interact with the comments. They’re just in it for the views and likes. They see us as numbers, not real people.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Oo the comments on the video! FINALLY. They 100% word block on insta cause the comments are vastly different 😫🤣

Reactions: 44
The comments on their new video. It still surprises me how they don't interact with the comment section and only at most like a few comments. They don't have the decency to engage with the good or bad, and take time out of their day to do so, when it's the least they can do. They get hundreds of comments, they are lucky to get that. Surely they read or see them, if not then how can you not listen to your target audience and supporters.
Yeah I don't think I know any other youtubers who don't even like a single comment on any of their vids, just another example of how little they care about the people who gave them the platform and income that they have now. Their whole attitude is just a huge bleeping slap in the face to everyone who has ever watched them and even more so to the people who continue to watch their vids/listen to the podcast/buy merch/etc

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder how involved their mums are with it. Whether or not your parents understand the “influencer” life, mine would definitely tell me if my videos were shite

Reactions: 33
Screenshot 2021-05-09 at 22.08.38.png

Screenshot 2021-05-09 at 22.09.22.png

Screenshot 2021-05-09 at 22.09.34.png

Screenshot 2021-05-09 at 22.09.49.png

Screenshot 2021-05-09 at 22.08.30.png

Screenshot 2021-05-09 at 22.10.08.png

Surely they can't ignore all of this??? I think this even beats that notorious haul video for the most negative comments section

• Sad
Reactions: 81
Yeah I don't think I know any other youtubers who don't even like a single comment on any of their vids, just another example of how little they care about the people who gave them the platform and income that they have now. Their whole attitude is just a huge bleeping slap in the face to everyone who has ever watched them and even more so to the people who continue to watch their vids/listen to the podcast/buy merch/etc
Exactly!! They could easily have conversations or interact with their followers. We could get to know them more through there or could be like for the first half an hour we'll be in the comments. There's two of them so it shouldn't be hard. They barely even answer questions whether it's where did you get XYZ from, where was the restaurant you ate at etc. They don't even like the comments or write a quick message. We really don't know theses girls. They were once grateful for 100K but now they cba to say thanks. I bet if they did they'd be like we don't want to cry so we'll stop, no it's okay to cry or get mushy or just show some form of appreciation. Again they wouldn't be where they are without their supporters yet it seems like they aren't in need so let's see how far it gets them.

Reactions: 17
Like ok I am not a hater of getting new teeth however would have been so much more interesting if she had talked about it in depth rather than just appearing with these new teeth unless I fell sleep when she did this because it was quite boring to watch..

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Cinzia talking about that thing she watched on Netflix...”I was waiting and waiting for something to happen...and it just didn’t” hmmm yes a lot like me wasting 1 hour 20 to your shocking vlogs babe

• Haha
Reactions: 78
B246670C-0711-4640-BCB2-A278042AF26A.png
The arse lickers are out🙄. It’s not even close to being that same energy.. such a reach 🤣. Like they give us 10%, Idc they defiantly owe us more than what they expect us to be grateful for!! Not even a bleeping thank you!

Reactions: 44
Screenshot 2021-05-09 at 22.14.14.png

Also idk if this girl is a tattler or just shares our feelings but 👏👏👏 I absolutely DESPISE when minions act like any slightly negative comments are "hate" and that no one should ever criticise their fAvEs. They're adults doing a job that they're only able to do because of the people who have been watching their vids for years - we're allowed to expect more than the bare minimum shite they've been giving for the past 6+ months now.

What's "embarrassing" is feeling the need to defend two people who clearly don't give a tit about you as a fan!!

Reactions: 53
I absolutely DESPISE when minions act like any slightly negative comments are "hate" and that no one should ever criticise their fAvEs. They're adults doing a job that they're only able to do because of the people who have been watching their vids for years - we're allowed to expect more than the bare minimum shite they've been giving for the past 6+ months now.

What's "embarrassing" is feeling the need to defend two people who clearly don't give a tit about you as a fan!!
ugh exactly!! like its the same as culture critics giving honest reviews in newspapers, or bloggers giving honest reviews of products whether that be make-up, tech or clothes or whatever. okay we're not PAYING them for a service or a form of media like with watching stuff on netflix or buying products, but viewers deserve to/ should feel able to comment honestly about how they feel when they've supported a creator and feel let down

Reactions: 12
I genuinely don’t think they even bother to read the comments, I bet they’re completely oblivious to what everyone has said because they just can’t be fucked to engage with their fans cus they think they’re sick lol

Reactions: 27
I think they do read the comments but are just too arrogant to reply or interact. I will say it seems they’ve read the comments on the previous vlog about the editing style because although it was still not great, it was less cringe than last vlog.

I will say I think this London trip has sealed the deal for me, I have really went off them. Up until now I still had a part of me that was with them, now it feels that’s so long gone. Them saying ‘it’s for you guys’ and that they’re almost doing us a favour by staying in London and throwing a vlog out every couple of weeks 🤮 No, that’s just so you can put it down and claim business expenses on it.

These girls need the biggest reality check, and if the comments section of this video is anything to go by, their audience is turning on them too.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.