Sophia and Cinzia #18 work shy, depop guy, personalities bone dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does this now mean constant açai bowls and living room pictures from the same angle with white emojis. I don’t think I can go through that again. Just please say it ain’t so. Please
View attachment 572311
And Cinzia’s bleeping sofa, looks like the most uncomfortable thing in the world, like if you sat on it it would slowly drift apart and you’d sink onto the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 572552 I wonder who’s pushing London life then...
I’d have to agree that cinzia is the one pushing London, potentially cause of her new man or also because maybe she feels it’s the next step for her career. With Sophia I get the vibe that she likes being close to her family and other friends, just get the vibe that she’s more of a homebody. (Which I actually like as the early quarantine vlogs of hers I enjoyed as it was relatable) also at the end of the video cinzia was the one mentioning going back to London as soon as she could.

Do we think they might eventually have separate channels?

Reactions: 39
Some notable points from the Hello interview 🤨 I looooove how they mentioned consistency but they just apologised for not being consistent and needing a schedule. I know they were talking about the podcast but it’s not that hard is it to sit in a room and talk screech for an hour.
P.S. I hope Cinzia doesn’t find a neon green blazer x

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mad how she mentions hailey as her fashion inspo but not the small black influencers she blatantly copies from.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Some notable points from the Hello interview 🤨 I looooove how they mentioned consistency but they just apologised for not being consistent and needing a schedule. I know they were talking about the podcast but it’s not that hard is it to sit in a room and talk screech for an hour.
P.S. I hope Cinzia doesn’t find a neon green blazer x
"Be consistent and stay true to yourself"?!?!?! Is this a joke? "Find alternatives"? Says the one spending thousands of £££ to buy the same things she saw on Kylie Jenner.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
It's sad because I remember a time where I'd be so excited when they uploaded a new video, GRWMs, the baking videos, the night out vlogs 🤣 they're so unrelatable now :(

Reactions: 23
Long time lurker here 👋 I’m usually only on Imogenation threads.

But I just watched the new video and I do think Sophia had a lot more that she wanted to say at the end but because Cinzia kept butting in she decided to leave it. Really wish they had addressed the comments about them changing and being unrelatable rather than blaming poor Joe the editor. I feel like they’re both wanting to go down different paths at the moment, maybe they need some time away from each other for a bit.

Reactions: 31
Sophia getting her blue tick is a chance for her to prove that she meant what she said yesterday, if she doesn’t thank anyone or mention it we will know they were bullshitting and just saving face

Reactions: 13
If they were still their 2018 selves I’d be so gassed about the blue ticks because it felt like they were your mates! Now they’re just going to play it cool and not acknowledge it at all. I’d love if they did a video DMing celebrities now that there’s more chance it’ll be seen but they take themselves soooo serious these days they would never. Boring vlogs for the rest of time I fear 😣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Obviously the apology did miss the main point of what people were saying, but cmon guys in what world are they gonna say ‘yeah we’ve changed loads and you guys obviously all hate the new us, sorry!’ - they assumably like the new them/the way they’ve changed over the years so aren’t gonna film a vid apologising for that. But the way they (particularly sophia) kept emphasising that they’ve read and seen the comments imo made it clear they had seen how people thought they’d changed, just didn’t want to say it outright. As always there’s lots to critique but i’m giving the benefit of the doubt that they’ve done more than most youtubers would & praying we get some more normal, old-school content now they’re back in notts

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.