Sophia and Cinzia #18 work shy, depop guy, personalities bone dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharing the story is performative just like ciemme25 said above we are not expecting much to come from them sharing a a post on their story’s - but the small impact it does have aka: their younger impressionable audience seeing their fav YouTuber’s standing on the right side of history DOES matter. That post shows what their views are on the issue and as influencers I know they don’t have to do it but I certainly appreciate it.
Bit what happened is on the news, it's online in newspapers and many youtubers make videos trying to sum up a very very complex problem. Should we expect 2 fashion instagram baddies to make THE impact to spread the word? When the word has been spread by many outlets. Shouldnt it be activists and intelligent people with a platform to delve deeply into it while at the same time teach how to really help if u want to help (mostly donations). What do people expect from a blonde and orange tanned brunette from little Nottingham England. To help the world be more....aware....of stuff?
let’s not
Yeah it’s a big hickey Hahahaha
😂 is she 15 ?!

Reactions: 2
The crispy hair, the love bite, the absolute state of the apartment. EWWW
Sophia getting stressed out about the mess while Cinzia's filming😅 that would be me

edit: not saying it's all Cinzia's mess but we've seen her piles of tit in her flat

Reactions: 13
Cinzia actually advertised the vlog on her story for the first time in agessss too

Reactions: 28
Also Sophia doesnt look sad she looks like she’s going to piss herself laughing. These girls don’t care at all as long as they’re getting the 💵

Reactions: 14
yikes, i feel for sophia. She starts to explain and apologise then cinzia interrupts her soooo rudely. I would probably watch sophia if she made her own content tbf, she is much more humble, doesn't blackfish and offers way more value to followers. that said, i defo don't wish for them to fall out, losing a best friend of that long would be beyond heartbreaking. i rate them for addressing the comments, i think they danced around it a bit, blamed it on the editing and whatnot but that was mostly cinzia steering the convo, i think sophia was prepared to be more honest and open. seems like they are defo facing some issues in the friendship, probably cause ciniza dragged sophia to london and then ditched her for a new man. yeah, hang in there soph, hope things work out for u x

Reactions: 49
I had to laugh at Sophia’s face when Cinzia brought up how she peed in the street Sophia’s face was just like “why are you bringing this up” and honestly she’d be right to think that way cos why would you say that to hundreds of thousands of subscribers lol

Reactions: 14
They are probs just thinking about all of the work they are going to need to do again to edit a video

Reactions: 2
I had to laugh at Sophia’s face when Cinzia brought up how she peed in the street Sophia’s face was just like “why are you bringing this up” and honestly she’d be right to think that way cos why would you say that to hundreds of thousands of subscribers lol
I’d rather hear relatable stories like this than hear them debate about what designer bag to buy 😔

Reactions: 25
Sorry to be skeptical, (I haven't watched the latest vlog yet) but their previous vlog has almost 700 dislikes. Is this why they're addressing things? Because they live for the likes! & dislikes won't look good for partnerships, branding etc, and it reduces video earnings.

I say this because that vlog wasn't the first time they've received backlash, and they usualy just ignore comments. I hate that I'm skeptical about everything they do now! But I question their motivation sometimes. I'm going to watch it now and maybe I'll change my mind.

Reactions: 34
Honestly I really got the ‘my mum told me I had to apologise so I’m apologising’ vibes. Especially from Sophia, she just seemed so insincere and unbothered by the whole thing, unfortunately I don’t believe a word of it. I think their management basically said ‘you should probably address this to avoid ‘hAtE coMeNtS’ and that’s exactly what they’ve done because they’ve been advised to do it. They genuinely don’t give a duck about viewers otherwise they would’ve addressed comments about not wearing masks and stuff before. This is purely from an ad/money making perspective because their management have told them to say it. Sorry girls I’m just not buying it....

Reactions: 54
I'm so sorry but I'm not buying any of that! i definitely think they wouldn't have addressed the comments if it wasn't for the meeting with their management. Cinzia seemed so smug during the last clip. Their management probably told them a what to say and you could tell Cinzia was just recapping from their meeting. And the cheek for them to ask us what we want to see?! i thought the whole point of the trip was for content why are you now asking your supporters for ideas as they're leaving. I dont buy any of it.

Reactions: 43
It annoys me that all the comments on their vid is full of ppl praising them it did not seem sincere at all, comments like that have been on their vids for the last year and a half if they genuinely cared they would’ve addressed them sooner I don’t buy it at all it’s not hard to film a 5 minute clip saying ur gonna do things different

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Long time lurker here and fully agree with the comments here I do not believe their “apology” or recognition of their recent videos is genuine. Why is it that when influencers/youtubers get called out they come on the video makeup-less and dressed in trackies. Does this make us feel sorry for you? Not at all, you’re tit at your job and don’t care anymore and that’s all there is to it. Rant over guys :).

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I felt like Cinzia was really insincere, nothing Sophia said really stuck out to me but all of Cinzia’s “this is all for YOU GUYS!!” just didn’t feel genuine. Honestly, I would’ve rather they didn’t address it and just improved things in silence. Just come out with a good vlog next week, on time, and then keep doing that. By addressing it like this they’re already getting praise in the comments before anything has changed.

Reactions: 33
Tbh I see both sides, I think it is a bit damned if they do damned if they don’t, I think honestly there’s no way of knowing if it’s sincere even they themselves probably don’t know as it is directly linked to their income, when I duck up at work I do feel bad but also there’s worry about being sacked etc, it’s hard to know where it stems from even in yourself hahaha

I do rate them addressing the comments, honestly Grace Beverley (who I can rant about for days) is very prone to bullying anyone who critiques her and directing her fans to do so and also deletes all negative comments so I do genuinely respect it. While it might just be that s&c have better management, they have done the right thing here and I did expect them to make excuses and focus on the editing but it all comes down to whether or not they change their behaviour going forward. I also think that they’ve been a bit lost in influencer culture lately (which is tricky bc they partake in, profit from and perpetuate it, but it can still have an impact even though they aren’t passive here) and they acknowledged this a bit, saying they’re stepping away from London. Even discussing previous vlogs and reminiscing I think they’ve had a wake up call that they’ve lost themselves a bit. They thanked their fans (which is the bare minimum lol) but again many influencers don’t and just act all “self made” and as if it’s off their own back not supporters. I do think Sophia especially puts a lot of work into their content so I think she does care and it must be hard to hear.
Also Sophia saying she cleans and cinz books their dinners??? Not an even split lol espec with Sophia doing the editing and much of the promoting

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.