Sophia and Cinzia #18 work shy, depop guy, personalities bone dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’m just nitpicking but like cinzia saying “obviously it’s all for you guys.. OBVIOUSLY” it’s totally obvious it’s not. It’s whatever pays best, I really hope this is a changing point..

Also asking for video suggestions? Is she taking the piss? 🤯 we’ve been suggesting videos for the longest!!!

Reactions: 60
I’ve skipped to the end to watch their little chat. They’re taking onboard what people have said, they’ve seen the comments, and thought having an editor might make things more exciting, high production etc. They want us to enjoy them, and are taking it back to how it was before. They want to have more of a schedule again, maybe having a day a week that they upload on. Apparently they’ve done a lot in London they “couldn’t film”
I did the same. I'm not interested in the rest of the vlog. The issue here is not just the editing or Joe The Editor, have they understood that? Because the only thing they address is the editing of the video. And to be honest, I don't think they got the editor to give us something new. They got the editor because they have the money to pay someone else to do the dirty job for them. I mean, they could've spend the money on an editing course and learn how to use a video editor.
And Cinzia's teeth in action are terrifying especially with no makeup at all.
Well, and I also just learnt that I cannot comment on their vlog. Is it just me? Am I blocked? 😂

Reactions: 27
I think they seem very genuine in their chat segment at the end. I think they both realise how what they were doing in London translated poorly on the vlogs. This is far from the S&C in the previous vlog not seeming to care and just not putting the effort in.

Reactions: 25
Cinzia’s mouth during the chat looks like mine when I wear my retainers at night after not wearing them for months 😬
Also I think they’re placing a lot of blame on the new editing and a bad schedule but I think it’s really the content of the videos (and their personalities) that have changed
cinzia really reminded me of that facial that Kim and kourtney done I guess she got her wish she looks like a Karjenner now.
E88F9901-1284-4089-89C4-7B097ECD987E.jpeg

4A04FB3C-D2A2-45F6-A96A-36415AC6E856.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Sorry if this is old news, since this is an old video. Has anyone seen this? Sophia talking about her ex 3:58 mins in:
- the last 6 months to a year of their relationship, she just checked out, I just wasn't in it anymore
- she hadn't seen him for 3 months during lockdown but she didn't care or miss him
- she kept forgetting to reply to him because he wasn't on her mind
- she broke up with him but he didn't cry because he has pride
- she got 'the ick' with him and she lost all attraction
- he became clingy and obsessed with her (she laughs at this point)
- she was his end game and he wanted her babies 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think they do genuinely feel bad about it, and I do actually think it was good of them to address it as I didnt think they would tbh. It shows they do care! butttttt I do think they got caught up in like their lives and not prioritising their youtube aka the reason for their success so i have mixed feelings but I hope they do get things sorted

Reactions: 13
Yeah even if they are in meetings all day they could easily come home and cook or film then out shopping or what they’ve bought. They acted like we haven’t all been watching their stories for the past month.
meetings ‘all day’ yet go for dinner every night for hours? not to mention the ridiculous amount of time they spend in selfridges everyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
So they went to London to film ‘better content’. Then said they did things they ‘couldn’t film’ ???
I guess time will tell if they actually took on board any comments. Because it’s ok if have a specific day to upload but if they’re still uploading tit like that last vlog .... Think they’ll be in for a shock

Reactions: 45
I feel they were making up excuses for why it's been so bad recently but did come across quite genuine that they wanted to make the changes and make the vlogs more like old times

Reactions: 19
Before they go to the studio in the new vlog Sophia makes a comment about Cinzia being the one that never showers and how she is trying to film content for their channel in a sarcastic manner which just proves they read here

Reactions: 35
meetings ‘all day’ yet go for dinner every night for hours? not to mention the ridiculous amount of time they spend in selfridges everyday.
There’s so many cool shops in London that aren’t anywhere else in the uk they could of easily filmed. They also hid liv and Lidia in their flat too so probs didn’t know how to hide it 😂😂

Reactions: 10
I don’t know, I won’t fully believe it until I see an improvement in the quality. I don’t know if they just didn’t know how to address the other comments, I hope they understand that it’s not just the editing. I get that people change but it feels like they’ve lost everything that was interesting about them and I’d like to see them get back to that.

Reactions: 41
I can’t tell if Cinzia has a dirty neck or a love bite on the side of it. Between 22:20-23:16

Reactions: 18
So they went to London to film ‘better content’. Then said they did things they ‘couldn’t film’ ???
I guess time will tell if they actually took on board any comments. Because it’s ok if have a specific day to upload but if they’re still uploading tit like that last vlog .... Think they’ll be in for a shock
Ya they’re full of tit, when they knew they’d be off for Sophia nose job they pre recorded so they would of done that if that was the case. I reckon the London lifestyle just got to their heads, I do hope this is going to be a change for them now though. Maybe a shock that everyone can just as easily make you unpopular as they made you popular.

Reactions: 36
idc. i don’t feel sorry for them. this is their JOB, i think they forget that. they are paid a ridiculous amount of money to create videos & do ads.. they can’t just dip in and out of their JOB when they cant be arsed anymore. they need to realise where they came from. i also dont believe they were in meetings ‘all day’, we’ve seen them go shopping, eat out and meet friends.. they just haven’t picked the camera up.

stop the excuses girls 🤷‍♀️ you aren’t exactly working 12 hour shifts on the frontline lol

• Heart
Reactions: 81
idc. i don’t feel sorry for them. this is their JOB, i think they forget that. they are paid a ridiculous amount of money to create videos & do ads.. they can’t just dip in and out of their JOB when they cant be arsed anymore. they need to realise where they came from. i also dont believe they were in meetings ‘all day’, we’ve seen them go shopping, eat out and meet friends.. they just haven’t picked the camera up.

stop the excuses girls 🤷‍♀️ you aren’t exactly working 12 hour shifts on the frontline lol
You said it so much better then my 5 comments 🤣👏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah it’s a big hickey Hahahaha
looool. i would honestly have more respect for them if they just came clean and said the real reason why they were in london. idk, they could do a grwm video and talk about all the first stages of the relationship like they used to. it would help them be a bit more relatable and less like strangers.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.