Sophia and Cinzia #18 work shy, depop guy, personalities bone dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This vlog will have parts filmed from before they uploaded the most recent vlog. So if there’s any clips from the past few days since the backlash it’ll be interesting to see if they have anything to say...
Yeah it defo is they are doing Pilates and that was before the last one was filmed I think. They made the other vlog seem long but it was only over a few days and then joe the editor put ✨a couple of hours later✨ ✨that evening✨ So it did seem long. They actually mentioned they filmed some stuff so maybe we will see a get ready and stuff after all 🤣

Reactions: 7
What I wanna know is how they got that hoard of tit from the cab photo back up to Notts. Can’t see S & C waddling onto a train with overloaded cardboard boxes and 30 suitcases.

Reactions: 22
i can't wait honestly, i haven't been interested in their vlogs for a long time so i hope this content is different and they've listened. even though we know it's filmed before the comments from the last vlog, sophia could edit it better and add in more stuff they might've left out

edit: WATCHING NOWWW

Reactions: 5
The two don’t seem v organised tbh, I reckon the slow upload schedule could be due to Joe receiving the footage from them last min, like it’s not going to take him 2 weeks to edit one vid

Reactions: 14
I’ve skipped to the end to watch their little chat. They’re taking onboard what people have said, they’ve seen the comments, and thought having an editor might make things more exciting, high production etc. They want us to enjoy them, and are taking it back to how it was before. They want to have more of a schedule again, maybe having a day a week that they upload on. Apparently they’ve done a lot in London they “couldn’t film”

• Wow
Reactions: 49
Sophia looked like she was about to burst into tears right at the end

• Wow
Reactions: 30
They probably got kicked out of their air bnb for being too loud then couldn’t find anything else in time

Reactions: 8
Cinzia’s mouth during the chat looks like mine when I wear my retainers at night after not wearing them for months 😬
Also I think they’re placing a lot of blame on the new editing and a bad schedule but I think it’s really the content of the videos (and their personalities) that have changed

• Haha
Reactions: 72
At least they’ve listened to what everyone has to say and made amends rather than acting like nothing was wrong; other youtubers would have ignored them completely

Reactions: 36
Oh god I can’t help but feel bad for Sophia 😩 I think she cares a lot and takes things very personally (probably cause she does most of the work)

Reactions: 74
Its not about the zoom focus girls you never uploaded, they defo don’t get it. They said they thought they were making it the best it could be, so why weren’t they uploading at all? For some reason I think it means more to Sophia that cinzia, like c just likes the lifestyle but I think she actually is bothered. I’m glad they’ve kind of addressed it though im sure their stans will forgive them no prob.

Reactions: 47
Wow MAJOR RESPECT to these girls for that 👏🏼 I really appreciate them taking the critiques on board. Shows they do actually care

Reactions: 38
Idc I don’t buy it, they’ve been told to address the comments so they made this crappy vlog from offcuts. They blamed everything on poor schedules and editing issues when the reality is the content hasn’t been great for best part of a year.

Talks cheap.. cinzias Sayin it’s “our job” no tit..

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Idc I don’t buy it, they’ve been told to address the comments so they made this crappy vlog from offcuts. They blamed everything on poor schedules and editing issues when the reality is the content hasn’t been great for best part of a year
Yeah even if they are in meetings all day they could easily come home and cook or film then out shopping or what they’ve bought. They acted like we haven’t all been watching their stories for the past month.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.