Sophdoeslife #2 SophsDullLife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so embarrassing!!! Genuinely think teenagers would be cringed by her.
She really needs to grow up.

Reactions: 10
I was looking through my health records the other day and apparently about 7 years ago I had pityriasis rosea. You know, that 'horrible' rash she went on about for about 3 weeks?

I had completely forgotten I ever had it LMAO and now I have the hindsight I remember it just being a case of using steroid cream on it for a couple of weeks and it completely went away. Absolutely bonkers how much she went on about it and she felt the need to film a long video 'raising awareness' like it's a life-altering disease 🙄

Reactions: 15
Did you see her recent tik tok about shady things brands asked her to do? Hahaha edit out 'silly facial expressions' and she said it was just her face hahaha what does that tell you love

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just noticed she comments on h3 podcasts, clearly desperate for a shout out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her tik tok about the brand that released something without her signing off on it so she refused to talk about it- does anyone know what that is?!

Her tik tok about the brand that released something without her signing off on it so she refused to talk about it- does anyone know what that is?!
Revolution released a Christmas gift set called Soph’s Favourites that she didn’t sign off on. She never talked about it or promoted it when it came out.

Reactions: 4
Revolution released a Christmas gift set called Soph’s Favourites that she didn’t sign off on. She never talked about it or promoted it when it came out.
That makes sense. I don’t like Revolution as a brand, they seem to do lots of stuff like that, and she doesn’t seem to talk about them much anymore.

"all I'm saying is it's not a classic fairytale"

You didn't even have to say that Soph, it says it right there on the screen 🙄

1000016075.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why did she bother doing a flash warning on stories of the slowed down video but she didn't bother with the normal speed one which is the one that needed the bleeping flash warning?!

Reactions: 5
That whole Millie incident and her talking about it only further proves how immature she really is. She needs to get it out of her head that it’s cute to act like an immature teenager when in reality you’re an adult and do some self work to grow up finally. Millie is years younger and seems so much more mature than Soph. No wonder her career is slowly dying.

Reactions: 12
I hope to god that the self tan colour in her 'potential wedding foundation' video is not the one she's planning to wear on her actual wedding day

Reactions: 5