Sophdoeslife #2 SophsDullLife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get being a fan of someone/something since you were a kid, but honestly dropping everything you were doing for a package that’s mildly related to someone who doesn’t know you even exist at 27 is just sad.
And her freaking out about the merch in the video while wearing a TS hoodie… as if she didn’t go to several tours where she could buy them. If she was a kid who has never been to a TS concert or someone who can’t afford it I would understand.
Her obsession with Taylor is definitely gonna cost her her career bc most of her followers are probably getting over her and her childish behaviour and all for someone who doesn’t even know she exists.

Reactions: 10
I was gonna say Soph and Molly Thompson would make good friends but they’d probably just be competitive about who loves the blonde billionaire the most.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus that was a tough watch 🤣 That isn't normal behaviour for a 28 year old is it? A pretty cool moment in her career? A water bottle , some hoodies and bleeping stick on tattoos, come off it 🙈 that's something you would give a 13 year old for their birthday. How does it not give James the ick? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus that was a tough watch 🤣 That isn't normal behaviour for a 28 year old is it? A pretty cool moment in her career? A water bottle , some hoodies and bleeping stick on tattoos, come off it 🙈 that's something you would give a 13 year old for their birthday. How does it not give James the ick? 😂
she probably subsidises his lifestyle enough that he’ll put up with anything and he leaves her to it! I can’t even bare to watch her now and she’s the same age as me but I feel 10 years older

Reactions: 10
Didn't she used to claim to be allergic to bath bombs?? 🤔

1000016583.png

---
Also "I expected to smell like mud" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She only had an “allergic reaction” to things if she hasn't been paid by them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Couldn't decide so she bought 3!! Baring inknd, she'll probably get sent them too! So out of touch, stupid twit.

1000016805.png

Reactions: 3
This is probably just me being picky but it drives me mad how she always says ‘it’s been couple days now’ or ‘a couple weeks ago’, just speak proper English woman!

Reactions: 4
Forgot to post this last night but she's just so pathetic.

You're almost 30, get a bleeping grip.

1000017206.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
She seriously needs to grow up, she sounds like a little kid having a strop 🙄
It’s not just about being employable though. Finger tattoos will fade and can come out awful. The artist won’t want that coming back on them, someone who is heavily tatted is more likely to understand that.

she says she understands it’s their policy but sounds like an entitled brat

Reactions: 11
She seriously needs to grow up, she sounds like a little kid having a strop 🙄
She will never understand work culture and things like a dress code for work because she's never done a hard day's graft in her life. I did role my eyes at those stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 11