Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Don’t get me wrong, I love all animals, dogs included, but Pinky is quite badly behaved! At the end of her recent vlog she won’t stop barking at Soph ‘because she wants to play’. Soph also says she can’t take Pinky anywhere because she tried to steal food (which to be honest, my dog was a huge foodie and also would try, but he soon learned it wasn’t ok). I understand that she’s a rescue dog, but it doesn’t seem like Soph actually trains her! Pair that with allowing Pinky to lick her mouth and face (sorry but that’s grim to me) and sleep on the bed and sofa (this is controversial I know but dogs smell, I don’t want my bed and couch is smell), it seems like Soph let’s Pinky do whatever.
I personally don’t think letting a dog on a sofa or bed justifies them as badly behaved. That’s down to the owner, if the owner allows it then there is nothing wrong with the behaviour. Also dogs bark sometimes. I don’t want to start an argument here. But how other people live with their pets and what they allow them to do shouldn’t be anyone else’s business. People chose to raise kids in different ways and pets shouldn’t be any different. Long as a pet is loved, fed and looked after properly nothing else should matter to outside individuals.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Liswit87

Oh my god she is so ignorant! When you pay for wedding catering you're not JUST paying for food, you're paying for a team of professional and experienced waiting staff, who will be on their feet all day, literally waiting on you and your guests hand and foot, keeping an eye on the drinks, serving canapes... etc etc. Not to mention you're paying for a (usually small) kitchen team to produce 70-100+ mostly identical meals, to come out hot, perfectly cooked, at around the same time. It takes an extraordinary amount of expertise and coordination. Even more difficult than a commercial/restaurant kitchen which is a feat in itself. It's absolutely nothing like just going out for a meal in a restaurant. Does she think the food just materialises?

Add this to her moaning about wedding dress prices and saying that she'd sooner buy something from a high street brand that was probably made in a sweat shop. The level of privilege is insane. The worst part is that there's no doubt she can afford all of it and some. A lot of people would dream to be able to have the kind of wedding an influencer can afford. I think she thinks her horror at these prices makes her relatable, that she's not lost touch with the pauper, but it just highlights her complete lack of perspective.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I don’t know what is going on with her but if she has lost her love for making content maybe she should take a break from it. I went and watched the video and the thing that stood out to me was when she said she has not had access to her drawer with her eyeshadow palettes for a year because a box was in front of it and she could not be bothered to move it to get to the palettes. Sorry but how can you not be bothered to move a box? Everything with her seems to be that she could not be bothered to to this or that. Maybe I am reaching but it’s not a good attitude to portray to her younger more impressionable audience that you can be successful by being half arsed and not completing work by deadlines.

Reactions: 27

Brioche

I can't get over that she chose to go to Paris for her boyfriends work trip (not even her own) when her dad was going in for surgery for prostate cancer.

I just couldnt

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This is literally her third holiday in the space of 6 months…and then she has the audacity to go and cry on her stories as soon as the smallest things don’t go her way🤯 also I find it so weird it’s always just her and James on their trips…don’t they have some friends that can go with them, or at least family members, eg. siblings…she could have organised some girls trip for her birthday, would have been much more interesting than these boring trips the two of them take
I don't find it weird how it's always her and James on their holiday? I actually think its very common and normal and most people would probably say the same?

georgia05

I'm finding the idea of videoing your hand for 3 years waiting for a proposal very cringe. I want to be happy for her but she's making it difficult with these videos

heckles

Chatty Member
Our Soph is indirectly involved in some controversy 👀

Basically Soph went to GeeNelly's party in London the other day, it was held in a bowling alley that was hired out specifically for the party, supposedly 50 people were there but Gee posted an apology saying that they made it safe by making everyone test beforehand and ensuring everyone tests after the fact

Gee has had loads of hate directed at her for holding an irresponsible (albeit legal) party and I'm pretty sure Soph was there but has had nothing to say about the situation after the fact, I and I'm sure others have been able to figure out that she was there but I suppose she hasn't been called up on it and even though her friend has been receiving death threats and suicidal jokes aimed at her... radio silence.

It just seems like she loves making out she doesn't go anywhere or do anything and now a party she went to has some controversy attached to it and she has nothing to say to keep up her good girl persona... just wanted to see what you guys had to say about it
I mean, people can go into nightclubs now and such so I don’t see why GeeNelly apologised for the party when other influencers were meeting up during actual lockdown.
I do find it odd that Soph acts like she doesn’t have a social life but won’t document going out or vlog something fun like that? I’d have enjoyed a GRWM of that but maybe because she was such a stickler to the lockdown and social distancing rules, she was afraid of getting some flack for it?

Reactions: 24

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Forgot this girl existed. I blocked her on twitter because she was such a basic “I’m dying for a viral tweet” tweeter and I was pig sick of seeing shit like “Is it only me who opens their eyes when they wake up????” coming from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Wildheart

If she’s got noise cancelling headphones on how’s she gonna hear the pilot explaining turbulence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

chlo_bby3

Chatty Member
What a dickhead. She's named artists that are all dead and have been for a long time. Ticketmaster wasn't a thing when these artists were around. It's hard enough to get these TS tickets and for some it's difficult to afford them plus the travel and accommodation most people have to pay for on top. She's taking tickets away from someone who hasn't seen the show at all. But people are gatekeeping the biggest artist in the world by telling her she shouldn't be going twice?

View attachment 2303169
Omg guys this is my tweet I feel famous to make onto the thread I have been a long time lurker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
Just hinting at freebies!
Absolutely this. And the story today "may rethink a wedding planner" aka, someone offer to give me the service for free.

I had never planned a wedding but I shopped around and did my research and my entire wedding cost about £8000, most of which after the venue/food was for the photographers and videographers. I do not understand why she's acting like it's a fucking rubix cube.

Also the comment she made about videographers being a good idea because someone told her to get one... This girl films every second of a concert for "memories" but didn't think of getting a videographer for her wedding day??!!

Definitely after freebies.

Reactions: 22

Gothgirl1990

I like Soph's videos overall as they are just easy-watching for me. HOWEVER, I don't agree with her video featuring the Dyson Airwrap - here's why:

1) Her target audience is teenagers who do not have jobs
2) She is influencing them to purchase/ask parents to buy them the hair tool because their fave influencer has it
3) The air wrap is about £400 - the best part of rent and household bills. Even families with two working parents would not be able to afford to just splurge on something that's gonna be gathering dust in six months time
4) Related to my previous point - it's straight-up tone-deaf. People are about to be sacked after furlough ends and won't be able to pay for essentials in life

Reactions: 21

ashley2411

Using her dad as a way to justify herself getting tickets for the second time after people started calling her out is absolutely disgusting.
Also nice to see she was so worried about her dad that she was fucking around on twitch con like an idiot, even though she’s not even a twitch streamer

• Heart

Brioche

James definitely copying Sophie with the “struggling too much mentally to film/stream” these days…I have honestly never heard of a lazier couple. Remember when Soph used to upload 3 times a week? Now it’s once a week and she still complains 😴😴
Yeah, I just don't understand. Her job is objectively easier than the vast majority of other people's jobs. Plus she get paid a hell of a lot more for her work than most people.

Most people have to get up, put a relatively happy face on and go into work for 40 (or more) hours per week in a factory, a shop, an office, a hospital etc. Often doing physically or mentally demanding things. All she has to do is walk upstairs, pull some random bits of make up out of her drawers, turn her camera on and do her make up. And yes she has to edit the video. While sitting on her sofa relaxing.

I just don't understand how these people could ever function in normal society in normal jobs. Imagine just telling your boss you can only work one day a week whenever you fancy 🙄.

• Heart

Calabria

VIP Member
She thinks they’ll get married in 2025. Also bizarrely she sent her mate a picture of what turned out to be her engagement ring when the jeweller shared it on her story. Soph text her mate like “I think this could be my ring” which just shows how red alert she was for a proposal!

• Wow

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Honestly, I’m not even engaged so have never looked into organising a wedding but I know it’s not cheap. Why is she acting like this is a shock? Just hinting at freebies!

badaaaair

I don’t even want to sound mean because I genuinely don’t think she is a bad person.But her personality is literally based off TikTok/social media.I actually don’t think you could have a proper conversation with her without her referencing something on TikTok.

I understand it’s her job to keep up with the trends but there is nothing original about her, she isn’t a trend setter.She is one of many influencers I will never trust when it comes to reviews because she is such a suck up especially if she is being sponsored.She is part of this stupid TikTok culture to say everything is viral ,testing products and acting shocked by the results.
I just can’t stand the beauty space right now everyone is copying each other .I 100% guarantee her next video will be doing the “cold girl makeup trend” whatever that even means😂

***EDIT***** she did the trend already😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20