Sophdoeslife #2 SophsDullLife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here. I think there is a trend of doing this for Taylor fans, and it’s great that they get a new music and whatnot. But why has she filmed herself for over 3 hours listening to it 😅

Reactions: 11
You know what I actually find the most embarrassing. This is her literal job and 3 hours of footage isn’t even that bad to edit. Has she got it up on YouTube yet? Of course not! She’s always been lazy af.

Reactions: 10
You know what I actually find the most embarrassing. This is her literal job and 3 hours of footage isn’t even that bad to edit. Has she got it up on YouTube yet? Of course not! She’s always been lazy af.
But but but... She's spent SO long editing it! She works so so hard 🥺🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly!! All this obssesion over Taylor is putting me off because it’s annoying, but what’s even more annoying is she’s showing everyone that she can easily upload videos even at last minute. She’s just continues making excuses bc she gives zero fucks about her job.

Reactions: 9
That's why I dislike all those reaction channels too, cos how much can you take in on first listen/watch. Especially when the reactions are super OTT. And often you can tell they're never gonna say anything negative for fear of upsetting fans of bigger artists.

Reactions: 7
but what’s even more annoying is she’s showing everyone that she can easily upload videos even at last minute. She’s just continues making excuses bc she gives zero fucks about her job.

Absolutely. Even when she does upload, she's still filming, editing and uploading on the same day.

1. This is your job, you can easily film, edit and schedule a few uploads a week instead of whenever she can be arsed.

2. Wtf does she do with her time? Apart from crying over Taylor Swift and try to outfan everyone 😂 😂

Reactions: 6
Feel like she’s trying to be like chats and reacts with her reactions and faces 🙄 so cringey

Reactions: 2
Is she trying to make running her whole personality now? 🙄.

1000017796.png

1000017797.png

She did stories about it yesterday too, nobody actually gives a tit 😂.

Suuure, you have trauma 🙄 Bloody do one, dick.

1000017798.png

Reactions: 3
Is she trying to make running her whole personality now? 🙄.

View attachment 2893480
View attachment 2893483

She did stories about it yesterday too, nobody actually gives a tit 😂.

Suuure, you have trauma 🙄 Bloody do one, dick.

View attachment 2893486
Bollocks, I think most people experience of PE at school was like this if you weren’t into sports, mine certainly was tit because I’ve never been noted sports, PE, exercise etc, nothing to do with anyone else just me, I hated it and would do everything I could to get out of it and was as awkard as I bloody could be to the teachers so I didn’t have to do it, they probably hated me as much as I hated them! Lol! I’m 40 now and I still bloody hate exercise! I’ve never liked it, and likely never will but I def don’t blame school or the teachers or pretend I’ve got some deep rooted trauma from my past, it’s just how I am, I was never the sporty one, and I’m still not! Lol! Get over yourself ffs!

• Heart
I’m not even from UK and I’ve had a crappy experience with PE. I feel like it’s so normal, like that meme of having an old, overweight teacher as a PE teacher😂
I feel like most of us who started going to the gym or doing some sports after hs hated PE in school or just thought it waste of time.
She just wants attention bc her life is boring and her socials are dying lol

• Heart
Forgot to post this the other day and I swear I rolled my eyes so hard. She's a joke, finding it hard to keep on top of work and life?? You do nothing!! You film one video whenever you feel like it which isn't often, edit and upload all on the same day so what work?! And life? Aye, I'm sure you're is so hectic 🙄 she needs to get her head out her arse and get in the real world.

1000017789.png

Reactions: 3
Forgot to post this the other day and I swear I rolled my eyes so hard. She's a joke, finding it hard to keep on top of work and life?? You do nothing!! You film one video whenever you feel like it which isn't often, edit and upload all on the same day so what work?! And life? Aye, I'm sure you're is so hectic 🙄 she needs to get her head out her arse and get in the real world.

View attachment 2894757
This isn’t a dig at people with anxiety because I also suffer, but using anxiety as an excuse to just rudely blank people and the younger generation seeing that as an acceptable excuse and then get angry when the people in their life don’t lap it up is honestly astonishing. Even just a “sorry I’m really struggling atm but I promise I’ll get back to you when I can” is better than just straight up blanking people. Using anxiety to cover up the fact you’re just rude, please.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This isn’t a dig at people with anxiety because I also suffer, but using anxiety as an excuse to just rudely blank people and the younger generation seeing that as an acceptable excuse and then get angry when the people in their life don’t lap it up is honestly astonishing. Even just a “sorry I’m really struggling atm but I promise I’ll get back to you when I can” is better than just straight up blanking people. Using anxiety to cover up the fact you’re just rude, please.
Don’t know about you but my anxiety is terrible and it makes me reply fast because I’m scared of upsetting people or missing out on my responsibilities 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Don’t know about you but my anxiety is terrible and it makes me reply fast because I’m scared of upsetting people or missing out on my responsibilities 😭
Literally! I’m a 0.5 second replier because I’d hate for anyone to think I’m ignoring them, but even then when it’s been an extra mentally taxing time I let people know and that I’ll get back to them because it’s the polite thing to do!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm exactly the same with replying but when it comes to reading them... If it's something important, I can't do it. I send it to my husband to read because I get anxious that it's going to be a horrible email from a person being mean even though I have no reason to think that 😂.

But yeah, Soph is just rude and lazy AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
62,000 emails!!! Surely that’s months and months of unread emails? Does she still have a management company managing her brand deals etc?

Reactions: 9
Yeah that’s really messed up. I think she had 20k couple yrs back and was also complaining about it. Clearly she gave up on it back then already. She could at least start deleting junk mail, if not going through it every day for a couple hours. Or hire a temporaty assistant to help get it sorted.
She really has a lot of options besides complaining all the time on ig. I feel she just wants attention and people feeling sorry for her bc she knows there’s nothing really interesting about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8