Sophdoeslife #2 SophsDullLife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, duck off 😂

Screenshot_20240127-121538.png

She wears them from the second she gets on the plane? 🤔 I might be being pedantic here but pretty sure you're told to remove headphones etc until after take off (which for me is the most anxiety inducing part of flying. Well that and landing, haha).

Shame on that pilot for not telling beggy Soph about the turbulence ahead of time. SHAME.

Oh, look. Trying to get more freebies 🙄

Screenshot_20240127-121553.png

Reactions: 4
Her constant explanations about how she’s not obliged to post anything when she’s on a pr trip just pisses me off so much. Yes, sure there may not be a contract forcing you to post, but the brand definitely expects you to make content and promote them because it’s part of your job and the only reason they’ve given you a free trip in the first place. Not to mention it’s something everyone does when they go away on a private trip, including her. The way she words it makes it seem like she thinks she’s doing some huge favour to her followers and the brand when in reality it’s just basics of the job (and life)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s always done that. Same with how she’s so careful not to be overly critical of everything. Her efforts to be unbiased and trustworthy just come across as insincere at times.

Reactions: 10
If she’s got noise cancelling headphones on how’s she gonna hear the pilot explaining turbulence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s so vanilla and has no opinions of her own, too scared to piss anyone off coz she’s always on the beg

Reactions: 11
Ok, maybe I'm being silly as I don't know how to fly a plane, but pretty sure a pilot can't warn you about turbulence before it happens? You can't see the difference in the air flow that causes turbulence with your eyes? It's all just air, unless there are clouds. Maybe they have instruments that can do this, I don't know?

Ok, maybe I'm being silly as I don't know how to fly a plane, but pretty sure a pilot can't warn you about turbulence before it happens? You can't see the difference in the air flow that causes turbulence with your eyes? It's all just air, unless there are clouds. Maybe they have instruments that can do this, I don't know?
I’m fairly sure they can warn you beforehand, that’s why the seatbelt signs go on. I had some terrible turbulence going to America and I’m 99% sure the pilot told us about it beforehand. But it’s still only just as they’re coming into it I think? So not like 10 mins in advance 😅 but anyway! I guess she just needs any reason to be dramatic tbf

Reactions: 7
Why the duck is she trying to whisk SINGLE cream on her latest video 😂

"Oh, is it thickening?"

No, you bleeping divvy. It's single cream.

• Haha
I hope she’s protected herself in terms of the house too. My boyfriend owns his house, but his mum lives there, but isn’t on the mortgage. When he bought it she had to sign a contract to say she has no stake in it. I wonder if he’s done the same, I think it’s pretty normal for anyone over 18.
I had to do this when my partner bought our house too. Even had to have a witness sign it too. He had more money saved and he works more hours than me. The mortgage is his responsibility and I pay the other household bills.

Her new video...

They asked if she wanted to change her flight to extend the trip to NYC but she wasn't comfortable because having to book a hotel etc....aka it wasn't free.
---
Wait wait wait...

Is she trying to accuse the builders of stealing her camera??

"It went missing after we had building work done and I thought I put it in a hidden safe space but when I checked it wasn't there"

ETA: nevermind, she said it's in the house somewhere but still sounded like she was blaming the builders.
---
She got her ring resized at the end of summer but she didn't get engaged until 13th September which btw isn't summer 🤔.

She's getting married this year. Complaining about the price of wedding cakes...trying to get a freebie? 🙄
---
If she shopped around then she'd find a decent price. I think ours was around £200/£250 for two tiers; one chocolate and one sponge and it fed 60 - 80 people with leftovers. Of course, I live in Scotland so that might factor in price but I'm sure there's reasonably priced wedding cakes where she is.
---
Ok, she's just bitching about the price of tit. duck off.

"I grew up in a thrifty household" aye and it must be really easy to do that when you get loads of tit for free like holidays, make up, food, dog supplies etc etc.
---
Another thing.

She says most of the questions were about the wedding but that's what she asked for on Instagram so of course they will be FFS.
---
Current holiday plans?

No, haven't been given anything for free booked anything but mentions Australia, Switzerland and Antigua so trying to get the freebies imo.
---
You'd think she'd want her makeup done properly on her wedding day and not like she's used Homers makeup gun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Her new video...

They asked if she wanted to change her flight to extend the trip to NYC but she wasn't comfortable because having to book a hotel etc....aka it wasn't free.
---
Wait wait wait...

Is she trying to accuse the builders of stealing her camera??

"It went missing after we had building work done and I thought I put it in a hidden safe space but when I checked it wasn't there"

ETA: nevermind, she said it's in the house somewhere but still sounded like she was blaming the builders.
---
She got her ring resized at the end of summer but she didn't get engaged until 13th September which btw isn't summer 🤔.

She's getting married this year. Complaining about the price of wedding cakes...trying to get a freebie? 🙄
---
If she shopped around then she'd find a decent price. I think ours was around £200/£250 for two tiers; one chocolate and one sponge and it fed 60 - 80 people with leftovers. Of course, I live in Scotland so that might factor in price but I'm sure there's reasonably priced wedding cakes where she is.
---
Ok, she's just bitching about the price of tit. duck off.

"I grew up in a thrifty household" aye and it must be really easy to do that when you get loads of tit for free like holidays, make up, food, dog supplies etc etc.
---
Another thing.

She says most of the questions were about the wedding but that's what she asked for on Instagram so of course they will be FFS.
---
Current holiday plans?

No, haven't been given anything for free booked anything but mentions Australia, Switzerland and Antigua so trying to get the freebies imo.
---
You'd think she'd want her makeup done properly on her wedding day and not like she's used Homers makeup gun.
That video really rubbed me up the way. She kept going on about things being out of their budget and looking for things to be cheap as possible. Like she clearly has so much money, I don’t understand why she’s so so cheap.

Reactions: 17
I think she just came across as a bit naive. I hope the day is exactly what she wants and has envisioned, but weddings are notoriously expensive. She doesn’t need to fake shock at the pricings.

Reactions: 11
I think she pretends to not know about these things because she doesn't want to act her age. Most if not all adults know how expensive a wedding can be - they can be cheap and good too. Mine all in was between £8k and £10k but my dad's 2nd wedding was about £2500 - £3000 and it was still a beautiful day and everyone had fun.

Yes I hated the thought of spending so much but it's the only wedding day we'll have and we were happy to spend what we needed within reason.

If you don't want to spend the money, then don't. Nobody cares about your wedding except you and hopefully your partner but don't act like you don't know things are expensive or try make out you're so poor to be relatable when you don't pay for anything in your life.

Everyone can see through your desperate attempts of trying to get wedding freebies/honeymoon/holidays.

Reactions: 12
Agree, I’m personally not interested in hearing about what she’s spending/not spending, as long as it’s what’s she wants. Talking about the actual planning process is more interesting, as finances are something personal to each person/couple. It’s great to save money where possible but it’s also okay to splurge if you want to and are in a position to be able to.

Reactions: 8
I find wedding content so boring. I find it all so twee. I'll look forward to the pictures as I'm sure she'll look stunning, but seriously not interested in anything else.