Sophdoeslife #2 SophsDullLife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm exactly the same with replying but when it comes to reading them... If it's something important, I can't do it. I send it to my husband to read because I get anxious that it's going to be a horrible email from a person being mean even though I have no reason to think that 😂.

But yeah, Soph is just rude and lazy AF.
Omg same I have to fight myself to look at the important stuff, it’s like a battle of responsibility and being scared I’ve done something wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I literally can’t with Sophsdulllife anymore her wedding trail the make up looked tit and I was bored earlier waiting for a face mask to dry wtf is the Taylor swift reaction video my 11 year old daughter is more mature then her! Her reactions are seriously over the top it’s so cringe grow the duck up idiot

She doesn't look great in the wedding trial thumbnail. I think with cameras these days the idea that you have to trowel on the makeup for photos is a bit outdated, I did my own and just put on a normal amount and it showed up no problem.

Reactions: 8
Her makeup is always a mess but I find it so hilarious that she is doing her own on her wedding day 😂 What? Nobody gifted you a free wedding makeup?? 😂

Why doesn't she just block and move on? Why reply in the first place but then to send 4 messages in a row??? Why?? The Sabrina thing - give me strength. Grow the duck up.

1000018071.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why doesn't she just block and move on? Why reply in the first place but then to send 4 messages in a row??? Why?? The Sabrina thing - give me strength. Grow the duck up.

View attachment 2907733
Like yeah sending direct messages to an influencer like that is clapped but my lord, feels like she was just purposely looking for someone to fight with and morally make herself feel better

Reactions: 13