Sophdoeslife #2 SophsDullLife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real? Morning from hell?? Yeah, absolutely lucky she has nothing going on in her life šŸ™„

1000012591.png

Reactions: 4
Somehow managed to Chuck on a full face whilst being in so much pain? Pipe down soph your such a munch

• Heart
Reactions: 8
At this point she just wants things to be wrong with her. If sheā€™s been on the pill for years why go off it and then complain about awful cramps? Wasnā€™t she taking the pill for that very reason?
Not to mention that thereā€™s lot of advice on the internet about minimizing cramps and she can just do her own research, instead of being a drama queen on her ig.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
At this point she just wants things to be wrong with her
This. I've said this for years, there was a post she did on twitter years ago going on about how there must be something "wrong" with her because she can't keep her rooms tidy and she was heavily hinting at ADHD/Autism imo.

She does this about once a month, makes out there's something really wrong with her, she just wants attention.

Reactions: 9
I think she may have some health anxiety. I see it in my mother in law, she will book doctors appointments for what are quite minor issues, and tells people unprompted about her health issues. I think Sophie does a lot of that too.

Reactions: 4
I canā€™t believe she attributed a harmless rash to not having a great start to the year. She really should try having a real problem, because she needs some perspective.

Reactions: 14
I think she may have some health anxiety. I see it in my mother in law, she will book doctors appointments for what are quite minor issues, and tells people unprompted about her health issues. I think Sophie does a lot of that too.
I'm sure she claimed to have health anxiety but I really just think it's attention seeking from Soph tbh.

I canā€™t believe she attributed a harmless rash to not having a great start to the year. She really should try having a real problem, because she needs some perspective.
Don't forget the morning from hell because of cramps (yet managed to do a full face of makeup).

ETA: I fully understand that some people have horrendous cramps and there is often underlying causes and for those people I have sympathy but for attention seeking Soph? Nah.

Reactions: 3
ETA: I fully understand that some people have horrendous cramps and there is often underlying causes and for those people I have sympathy but for attention seeking Soph? Nah.
Sorry for the personal antidote and I know everyone deals with pain differently but I suffer from endo and atrocious menstrual cramps pre and post, Iā€™d never be able to put a full face of makeup on and take an instagram picture if I was having my ā€œmorning from hellā€ from it. Really makes me wonder just how painful they actually are for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry for the personal antidote and I know everyone deals with pain differently but I suffer from endo and atrocious menstrual cramps pre and post, Iā€™d never be able to put a full face of makeup on and take an instagram picture if I was having my ā€œmorning from hellā€ from it. Really makes me wonder just how painful they actually are for her!
This is exactly what I meant. I didn't want anyone to think I was brushing off their pain with what I said but I just don't believe Soph.

Reactions: 7
Did she really just post a vlog of her holiday? I would love to get away with the tit she died at my job

Reactions: 1
Oh look, she got a balloon for the age she acts!

1000013491.png

Cringing so much at the TS banner šŸ«¢

• Haha
Reactions: 15