Sophdoeslife #2 SophsDullLife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, I get the ‘wanting to feel your best’ thing when trying on wedding dresses, but to use the excuse that she didn’t want strangers asking about her rash (while also sharing it online with hundreds of thousands of strangers🫠) is bizarre. Guarantee nobody in a wedding dress shop would even notice, never mind ask!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She must have NOTHING going on in her life to care this much about a harmless rash. She’s actually insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So now she's getting another wisdom tooth out and making a huge song and dance out of that 🙄.

Yes, they do. I was given the drugs and they said if I was especially nervous, I could be knocked out (not in those words, haha)

Screenshot_20240118_114514_com.instagram.android.jpg

So because she hasn't had it, the entire UK doesn't do it.

Does she realise the UK is more than just her?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Agreed, there are more options, they just don’t tend offer it straight off the bat as it’s a relatively routine (albeit uncomfortable) procedure, with fairly minimal downtime. If she feels she needs those things, then she needs to have that discussion.

Reactions: 6
So now she's getting another wisdom tooth out and making a huge song and dance out of that 🙄.

Yes, they do. I was given the drugs and they said if I was especially nervous, I could be knocked out (not in those words, haha)

View attachment 2698161

So because she hasn't had it, the entire UK doesn't do it.

Does she realise the UK is more than just her?
to be fair to her, if it's removal of one they actually will not put you under.. I'm having the same issue currently (there is no way in hell I am being awake to have my wisdom tooth removed) with the dentists in my area

Reactions: 7
to be fair to her, if it's removal of one they actually will not put you under.. I'm having the same issue currently (there is no way in hell I am being awake to have my wisdom tooth removed) with the dentists in my area
Mine refused even when I had three out in one sitting it was honestly horrific to go through without any sedation just a local anaesthetic 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh, maybe it's different from me in Scotland because I only had 1 removed and was given the option!

Tbf, I have sympathy for anyone that isn't Soph 😂 she has to make everything into a song and dance, at this point, I think she wants things wrong with her 😂.

----

Can you "just pop in" to somewhere when it's a pr invite before it's actually open? 🤔

Screenshot_20240118_195943_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20240118_195950_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 2
Oh, maybe it's different from me in Scotland because I only had 1 removed and was given the option!

Tbf, I have sympathy for anyone that isn't Soph 😂 she has to make everything into a song and dance, at this point, I think she wants things wrong with her 😂.

----

Can you "just pop in" to somewhere when it's a pr invite before it's actually open? 🤔

View attachment 2698988
View attachment 2698991
I'm in Scotland and was given the option. I went private though

I had impacted wisdom teeth out in my early 20’s, hideous experience! 😂😂 they had to put me under has had to cut the teeth out as they were on their side and growing into the teeth in front, pushing all my nicely fixed teeth out of line, one got infected tho and i couldn’t eat and thing apart form mash and soup for about a week or so, couldn’t even open my mouth to get the tooth brush in it was all so swollen :/ and I was drugged up to the eyeballs on an empty stomach….i still have the top two left which are half in half out and I’ve been told they will have to come out eventually, but I’m hoping all the while they cause no problems to be able to avoid it! Lol! But if they’d not been impacted, id have had them under local, my dad did, people I work with have and I had teeth out as a kid before I had braces under local no issues at all, I had too many teeth for my small mouth so they had to whip a few out to realign them all, hence why there was nowhere for the wisdom teeth to go!

I had a wisdom tooth pulled last year. Irrelevant to Soph, but to the poster who is terrified- my experience was fine and I was absolutely petrified. I cancelled the appointment twice and put off even booking it. I was physically shaking when the day came round. I just had the area numbed and had no issues at all xx

Reactions: 4
I had a birthmark on my chin removed under local. I was extremely nervous but they kept giving me the injections until I couldn’t feel a thing. It was quite uncomfortable as they were pulling about the lower part of my face but was otherwise fine. The thought of it was worse!

The thought of it was worse!

That's the thing. The thought of something is almost always worse. It's obviously not a fun day out but people are quick to put out horror stories and scare people out of actually getting the treatment needed. Not that I'm saying that's what Soph is doing but I doubt her overreacting would make anyone watching want to go through with wisdom removal if they needed it.

Reactions: 6
I really don't understand the whole "I just can't spend 2k on a dress" thing when she definitely has the income to justify it. I get that it's not everyone's priority but I feel like in the future she is going to regret being so uptight about it and not making the most of her influencer income when she had it... at least for something like her wedding which should be a once in a lifetime thing (and especially seeing as it sounds like she's been planning it since she was about ten lmao). I know expense =/= quality and you can get some stunning affordable dresses but it's a bit naive to go to a Wed2be and then post a long video about how you didn't have a great experience, they didn't have the dresses you wanted, e.t.c... I think she needs to do some introspection about why spending money is such a big deal to her and why it makes her feel better than everyone else to not want an expensive dress 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really don't understand the whole "I just can't spend 2k on a dress" thing when she definitely has the income to justify it. I get that it's not everyone's priority but I feel like in the future she is going to regret being so uptight about it and not making the most of her influencer income when she had it... at least for something like her wedding which should be a once in a lifetime thing (and especially seeing as it sounds like she's been planning it since she was about ten lmao). I know expense =/= quality and you can get some stunning affordable dresses but it's a bit naive to go to a Wed2be and then post a long video about how you didn't have a great experience, they didn't have the dresses you wanted, e.t.c... I think she needs to do some introspection about why spending money is such a big deal to her and why it makes her feel better than everyone else to not want an expensive dress 😂
I think that she’s so cheap with everything to the point it makes things more difficult. She has enough money and views to do virtually anything she wants.

Reactions: 8
Exactly this! 💯 not to mention a lot of women sell their dresses after the wedding and she could easily do that with her following and get some of the money back if she’s so bothered by that. Or simply accept the fact she’s cheap and weddings cost money so she’s not gonna have the wedding she always imagined. I feel like it’s not just her “being raised to save money” like she says, it’s also about being used to everyone buying things for her/gifting her free items so she’s complaining, waiting around for someone to gift her a free dress😅

• Heart
Reactions: 9
yeah she is such a beg for free stuff. ohhh free private dental care. ohhh free skincare. ohh free wedding dress.

Soph in NYC "dream location" not that much of a dream if you couldn't put your hand in your pocket and bleeping pay for it yourself.

Ah, couldn't possibly do that, you just wait for freebies.