Sophdoeslife #2 SophsDullLife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has a foundation laying around on the floor? Tbh she looked kinda disorganized from some videos I've seen but this is pure laziness, clean your house!
It’s not even clean your house, it’s literally just put the foundation back in the drawer or on the desk, it’s not that hard🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Did you see how dirty the rug was as well 🤢 if she had an actual job it would be excusable, but she has all the time in the world to keep her house clean & tidy
This was my thought too.. It already looked like it hadn't been hoovered in a while 😅
We all knew she wouldn't be able to keep that office clean or tidy for long though and by the looks of the video to the wall.. It isn't now

Reactions: 2
Just saw the stories. I feel for her but why leave stuff like that on the floor. An accident waiting to happen surely.

This girl crying on stories tonight because she’s stood on a tube of foundation and got it all over her floor and wall. Literally get a grip, stop being a messy woman and learn a lesson. And she didn’t even pay for that rug. Yawn.
Why is she actually crying over this on her stories please
Because she's a twit.

She needs to grow up. Having your own house means keeping it clean and tidy. Pick your crap up off the floor and when accidents happen sort them out straight away don't just leave them while you film yourself crying about it.

I can’t believe she is expecting sympathy. She is old enough to learn to pick up things, especially makeup. She didn’t even pay for it so I don’t know why she is crying. And all that other junk on the floor? Honestly 🙄 if you put things away after you use them, it’s easy to keep clean and tidy. You usually learn this by her age…

Reactions: 15
I still can’t believe a 24-year old thought it was a good idea to go on her stories and cry about something like that. I mean, what exactly does she do all day that she can’t take 2 seconds of her day to put back the foundation in the drawer?! In her last vlog she talks about having a “busy” week but half of her “obligations” are dog walks and barbecues🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s just ridiculous, you’re 24, almost 25, you’re not 18 anymore, grow up already!

Reactions: 13
Tbf id probably cry too because that stuff is a witch to get out of anything! But I certainly wouldn't film myself crying and upload on to Instagram...whyyy do people do that??

I still can’t believe a 24-year old thought it was a good idea to go on her stories and cry about something like that. I mean, what exactly does she do all day that she can’t take 2 seconds of her day to put back the foundation in the drawer?! In her last vlog she talks about having a “busy” week but half of her “obligations” are dog walks and barbecues🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s just ridiculous, you’re 24, almost 25, you’re not 18 anymore, grow up already!
This annoyed the crap out of me! She couldn't film or upload a video because she had been invited to barbecues and dinner at her parents. Ok, babe, what do you think us mere mortals do when we get invited to things but have to work? We say no *because we have to work*. Her work ethic is pretty bad.

Reactions: 18
Tbf id probably cry too because that stuff is a witch to get out of anything! But I certainly wouldn't film myself crying and upload on to Instagram...whyyy do people do that??

This annoyed the crap out of me! She couldn't film or upload a video because she had been invited to barbecues and dinner at her parents. Ok, babe, what do you think us mere mortals do when we get invited to things but have to work? We say no *because we have to work*. Her work ethic is pretty bad.
I agree. I’ve missed numerous birthday meals and family get together a over the years, because I have to work. It’s not as easy as just telling work you can’t come in 😂 I think they sometimes forget that.

Some people are naturally untidy so I won't criticize her for leaving something on the floor, but crying about it is a bit ridiculous, maybe she's PMSing - I cry at everything when my hormones are a mess

Reactions: 5
Some people are naturally untidy so I won't criticize her for leaving something on the floor, but crying about it is a bit ridiculous, maybe she's PMSing - I cry at everything when my hormones are a mess
I cry all the time too but I wouldn’t film myself and upload it to my stories 😩

Reactions: 7
But if you know you're prone to leaving crap lying all over the floor, why would you run through a room in the dark without putting a light on?

Reactions: 6
I cry all the time too but I wouldn’t film myself and upload it to my stories 😩
That's the most embarrassing part 😂 i can totally relate to crying over something trivial but I aint gonna go recording myself crying about a foundation for 450k people. Maybe she's taking tips from Imo #wrongfoundationgate

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But if you know you're prone to leaving crap lying all over the floor, why would you run through a room in the dark without putting a light on?
This is what I don’t get? It’s like she wants being untidy to be something she’s known for? To this day she keeps dropping stuff in videos and now I can guarantee she doesn’t pick them up unless she needs it again. I know I make a mess when I get ready but if I have time, I tidy it up straight away. If I broke something through my own fault of not picking it up due to laziness then I wouldn’t be crying about it, I’d be angry at myself for being so messy

Reactions: 10
She couldn't film or upload a video because she had been invited to barbecues and dinner at her parents. Ok, babe, what do you think us mere mortals do when we get invited to things but have to work? We say no *because we have to work*. Her work ethic is pretty bad.
Or ya know, manage to work around social events that don't tend to last the whole day or only happen on a weekend.. Leaving.. The rest of the week to work?

Reactions: 3
I like soph she’s pretty harmless but as a viewer it’s so annoying to hear her moan how busy she is (boohoo you get to do a makeup class with Kim Ks makeup artist and go to BBQs 😂) Makes up a crappy excuses when she hasn’t got a video or hasn’t had to time (thought it was her job 😂), girl if you haven’t got a video then just say you don’t have one or change how often you post if you can’t do it 🤷🏻‍♀️

are YouTubers supposed to clearly disclose which products are gifted? 🤔
In Soph's latest video, I noticed a few off-hand comments about being sent stuff (e.g. the £100 eyeshadow palette), but it wasn't clear to me which products were gifted and which (if any) she'd bought herself. Anyone have any insight?

Reactions: 4
In Soph's latest video, I noticed a few off-hand comments about being sent stuff (e.g. the £100 eyeshadow palette), but it wasn't clear to me which products were gifted and which (if any) she'd bought herself. Anyone have any insight?
Pretty sure you need to disclose what you’ve been gifted! If it’s not law, it’s definitely the moral thing to do at the very least!

Also, I know Soph has spoken about shade ranges before, but there was no mention of the Charlotte Tilbury face palette being in only that one shade. I feel like she doesn’t criticise more expensive brands like CT when she gets sent the products, which is a bit frustrating, especially when she’s happy to criticise other brands!

Reactions: 10
Seems like most of the products were gifted or PR and if she didn’t disclose it in the video, she should’ve disclosed it in the description box. Have to admit she did look nice at the end of the video, kind of reminds me of a Christmas glam

This confused me too because she clearly said that CT face palette was gifted, then she quickly threw in how she was also sent that expensive YSL palette and at the end when she talks about a lipstick she says the colour is ugly, so clearly she didn’t buy it herself if she thinks its ugly but she also didn’t mention it being gifted…. tbh I think she was mostly gifted this makeup which makes the title of the video pretty clickbaity as it implies she bought it herself

Reactions: 6