Sophdoeslife #2 SophsDullLife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just feel like her lack of motivation comes from her lack of planning and schedule. I don’t really enjoy getting up for work but it keeps me motivated and gets me out of bed. Whenever you have time off, you plan to do stuff but never follow through unless it’s fun so I reckon that’s her problem. She needs a schedule or else she’ll keep thinking she can post whenever. It’ll all change when her name has drifted into the background somewhere and she’s running low on funds. She’s not like the big influencers with their own makeup brands or constant clothing edits. She’s just being too naive right now

Reactions: 12
I just feel like her lack of motivation comes from her lack of planning and schedule. I don’t really enjoy getting up for work but it keeps me motivated and gets me out of bed. Whenever you have time off, you plan to do stuff but never follow through unless it’s fun so I reckon that’s her problem. She needs a schedule or else she’ll keep thinking she can post whenever. It’ll all change when her name has drifted into the background somewhere and she’s running low on funds. She’s not like the big influencers with their own makeup brands or constant clothing edits. She’s just being too naive right now
Totally agree. I hate getting up at 5 in the morning to go to work, and I moan about my job no end 😂 But it’s a blessing in disguise, it gives me some routine and structure to my day. It’s actually nice that I have to organise my days around work as it forces me to do stuff when I have time, as if I was at home all day I’d just put things off for hours/days.

I also hope she does have a backup plan in case YouTube does stop providing what she needs. At least those Youtubers who have set up their own brands have that to fall back on to extent, and can make a career out of that hopefully. I just don’t think YouTube can ever be looked at as a long term career

Reactions: 9
She’s definitely being naive, she’s not classical self-employed person where she has a company with bunch of employees who do the work for her…and it’s not like she’s 40 or 50 so that she could say okay I’ve had enough of work, gonna retire…she’s not even 25, she’s just bought a house with a mortgage to pay and she’s already slacking. I don’t really think she has a plan b like uni degree or a company, and youtube has changed a lot since beginning with algorithms and competition, if she doesn’t get herself together soon she’s probably gonna start panicking once money dries out…I also find it funny how in the past she said she would do uni once her youtube channel dies out but it never did so she never went back to uni…but now that her channel is dieing she’s not going back to uni or filming for youtube😂

Reactions: 8
She’s definitely being naive, she’s not classical self-employed person where she has a company with bunch of employees who do the work for her…and it’s not like she’s 40 or 50 so that she could say okay I’ve had enough of work, gonna retire…she’s not even 25, she’s just bought a house with a mortgage to pay and she’s already slacking. I don’t really think she has a plan b like uni degree or a company, and youtube has changed a lot since beginning with algorithms and competition, if she doesn’t get herself together soon she’s probably gonna start panicking once money dries out…I also find it funny how in the past she said she would do uni once her youtube channel dies out but it never did so she never went back to uni…but now that her channel is dieing she’s not going back to uni or filming for youtube😂
She could literally do an Open University degree or something like that. She’s clearly got the time to devote to it, and it would make sense to get some other options open for when YouTube does dry up for her. As you said, it’s not like she still lives at home with mum and dad, she’s literally got a mortgage and bills to pay.

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry if this seems mean, but Soph literally behaves like a different person when she's around her boyfriend... is it just me who thinks that?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry if this seems mean, but Soph literally behaves like a different person when she's around her boyfriend... is it just me who thinks that?
No I noticed this too but probably because she lives with him so she can’t keep up her fake, online style personality around him. I don’t tend to like a lot of youtubers partners but I actually quite like James, I just hope he doesn’t fall down the rabbit hole that a lot of them have done and work for their partners. He seems to be so outgoing and the total opposite of Soph in the sense that she seems so lazy and he doesn’t, I wonder if that gets to him or if he’s not even fussed?

Reactions: 1
Her new video has me pissed and it’s only 5 minutes in, bangs on about being environmentally friendly when brands have PR boxes she can’t recycle but buys cheap tat from TikTok that will end up in landfill? Also her comment about how the phone case won’t last but it’s okay because it’s cheap?
in a time where people are criticising Molly Mae for working for a fast fashion brand why are they not also coming at influencers for crap like this??

Her new video has me pissed and it’s only 5 minutes in, bangs on about being environmentally friendly when brands have PR boxes she can’t recycle but buys cheap tat from TikTok that will end up in landfill? Also her comment about how the phone case won’t last but it’s okay because it’s cheap?
in a time where people are criticising Molly Mae for working for a fast fashion brand why are they not also coming at influencers for crap like this??

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No I noticed this too but probably because she lives with him so she can’t keep up her fake, online style personality around him. I don’t tend to like a lot of youtubers partners but I actually quite like James, I just hope he doesn’t fall down the rabbit hole that a lot of them have done and work for their partners. He seems to be so outgoing and the total opposite of Soph in the sense that she seems so lazy and he doesn’t, I wonder if that gets to him or if he’s not even fussed?

I came here to say these exact things! The latest video just seemed so lazy, half arsed and uninspired.
Buying tit online that she will never use that will go straight to landfill and a dress she will clearly never wear!

Reactions: 5
So immediately after ordering the cheap tat from TikTok she's now doing a charity shop haul....what.

Reactions: 2
30 secs in and ofc she had to mention how she has *alwaays* loved charity shops, yet 6 years and she never mentioned them🤦🏻‍♀️ and people praising her in the comments how it’s great she did a charity shop haul instead of fast fashion haul, like where have you been she did a fast fashion haul million times now and constantly supports and works with fast fashion brands … also don’t really understand the point of her hauls where she buys dresses and blazers and coats when all she wears are literally hoodies and jeans

Reactions: 11
She buys all this crap for the twice a year she dresses up, but mainly for the person she wishes she was. Like the Molly-mae type person she wants to be. 🙄

Reactions: 2
She does talk a lot about sustainability for someone who constantly buys stuff. It’s only sustainable if you actually need it. Doesn’t matter where it comes from, let’s face it, if she ends up now wearing any of this stuff, it’ll end up back in the charity shop, it’ll go full circle. Of course, no ones perfect, but not over consuming is a great start. Only buy as and when you need. Trouble is, so much of her content relies on her buying stuff. Even this one!

Reactions: 11
I’d love to see her re-use all the makeup she already has. If she wasn’t so lazy with her uploading she could do a 12 day challenge where she uses 12 different palettes or something. I can guarantee the next video she does will be the Batman collection with revolution

Reactions: 9
I’d love to see her re-use all the makeup she already has. If she wasn’t so lazy with her uploading she could do a 12 day challenge where she uses 12 different palettes or something. I can guarantee the next video she does will be the Batman collection with revolution
Same. Or going through the clothes she already owns. She must own so much rubbish. That TikTok video was ridiculous. All cheap plastic stuff from China. Nothing wrong with that per say, but will we see any of it again. Probably not!

Reactions: 4
Or do videos where she uses same foundation for a few months all the way through to see how her skin reacts or something like that…instead of just shoving everything in drawers until its time to give it away after its been sitting open for few years and buying same makeup but from different brands over and over again

Same. Or going through the clothes she already owns. She must own so much rubbish. That TikTok video was ridiculous. All cheap plastic stuff from China. Nothing wrong with that per say, but will we see any of it again. Probably not!
Tbh I find it incredibly disingenuous for someone who constantly calls brands out for not packing things in a sustainable way, she’s trying to portray herself as someone who cares about that but clearly doesn’t

Reactions: 5
Tbh I find it incredibly disingenuous for someone who constantly calls brands out for not packing things in a sustainable way, she’s trying to portray herself as someone who cares about that but clearly doesn’t
This is one of my main gripes with her, everything she says and does is performative in a big way

All these makeup fashion youtubers take the piss tbh gifted tons of stuff then do charity hauls

YES! So performative. Yes, brands can be so so wasteful, but she can take steps as an individual. Not buying cheap tat off TikTok for example. I buy the occasion bit from AliExpress, but it’s always something I need, or will use for a long time.