Sophdoeslife #2 SophsDullLife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eyebrows in her new video are not it! Her brow hairs are too long and they look like devil horns curving upwards like that!

Reactions: 1
Her eyebrows in her new video are not it! Her brow hairs are too long and they look like devil horns curving upwards like that!
Yeah just looks like she hasn’t tidied them up before putting product on them. If I spoke to her in person I’d be distracted by the eyebrow hairs haha

Reactions: 1
Once again Soph the unorganised strikes again.. She's deleted it now but posted a poll stating that she had accidentally scheduled a vlog for 10pm instead of am and asked if people would prefer the video 'now' or at 5pm..
Then at 5.30pm she's posted that there was an issue processing the video and so she had to delete it and reupload it and it's stuck processing again..

If it was okay to go out a few hours ago why was it not already done processing? Just sounds like she completely forgot to have a video ready and is now last minute trying to get something together, but it's easier to blame the tech than admit that..

Reactions: 4
Don’t get me wrong, I love all animals, dogs included, but Pinky is quite badly behaved! At the end of her recent vlog she won’t stop barking at Soph ‘because she wants to play’. Soph also says she can’t take Pinky anywhere because she tried to steal food (which to be honest, my dog was a huge foodie and also would try, but he soon learned it wasn’t ok). I understand that she’s a rescue dog, but it doesn’t seem like Soph actually trains her! Pair that with allowing Pinky to lick her mouth and face (sorry but that’s grim to me) and sleep on the bed and sofa (this is controversial I know but dogs smell, I don’t want my bed and couch is smell), it seems like Soph let’s Pinky do whatever.

Reactions: 8
Once again Soph the unorganised strikes again.. She's deleted it now but posted a poll stating that she had accidentally scheduled a vlog for 10pm instead of am and asked if people would prefer the video 'now' or at 5pm..
Then at 5.30pm she's posted that there was an issue processing the video and so she had to delete it and reupload it and it's stuck processing again..

If it was okay to go out a few hours ago why was it not already done processing? Just sounds like she completely forgot to have a video ready and is now last minute trying to get something together, but it's easier to blame the tech than admit that..
I haven’t seen that post but even if she accidentally scheduled it for 10 pm it should have been uploaded and processed and ready to publish…it sounds like she’s lying

Don’t get me wrong, I love all animals, dogs included, but Pinky is quite badly behaved! At the end of her recent vlog she won’t stop barking at Soph ‘because she wants to play’. Soph also says she can’t take Pinky anywhere because she tried to steal food (which to be honest, my dog was a huge foodie and also would try, but he soon learned it wasn’t ok). I understand that she’s a rescue dog, but it doesn’t seem like Soph actually trains her! Pair that with allowing Pinky to lick her mouth and face (sorry but that’s grim to me) and sleep on the bed and sofa (this is controversial I know but dogs smell, I don’t want my bed and couch is smell), it seems like Soph let’s Pinky do whatever.
I think they only train her with a dog trainer. I remember in a video she did with James, Pinky barked and Soph just rolled her eyes so I don’t think they do much with her besides dog trainer. But I mean it’s Soph so we shouldn’t be surprised haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I haven’t seen that post but even if she accidentally scheduled it for 10 pm it should have been uploaded and processed and ready to publish…it sounds like she’s lying
Yeah, as I said in that post it looks like it's been deleted now which is also really suspicious...

I personally don’t think letting a dog on a sofa or bed justifies them as badly behaved. That’s down to the owner, if the owner allows it then there is nothing wrong with the behaviour. Also dogs bark sometimes. I don’t want to start an argument here. But how other people live with their pets and what they allow them to do shouldn’t be anyone else’s business. People chose to raise kids in different ways and pets shouldn’t be any different. Long as a pet is loved, fed and looked after properly nothing else should matter to outside individuals.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I personally don’t think letting a dog on a sofa or bed justifies them as badly behaved. That’s down to the owner, if the owner allows it then there is nothing wrong with the behaviour. Also dogs bark sometimes. I don’t want to start an argument here. But how other people live with their pets and what they allow them to do shouldn’t be anyone else’s business. People chose to raise kids in different ways and pets shouldn’t be any different. Long as a pet is loved, fed and looked after properly nothing else should matter to outside individuals.
I see where you’re coming from! I’m glad Pinky has been rescued and does seem to be being looked after, she’s definitely loved! I guess that’s the main thing really! Also I have to give props to Soph for rescuing a dog instead of buying one, I’ve always thought that was really good of her!

Reactions: 8
She complains about the spots she's been getting recently, maybe it's because of all the crap you eat Soph, try and actually cook more often.

Reactions: 2
She’s soooo bad at makeup, like when she did the look with the mario palette I thought yesss finally a decent look, go finish it off with some lashes and a warm toned lips. And then she does that terrible liner AND just mascara that was barely visible because of the horrible liner. 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 7
She’s soooo bad at makeup, like when she did the look with the mario palette I thought yesss finally a decent look, go finish it off with some lashes and a warm toned lips. And then she does that terrible liner AND just mascara that was barely visible because of the horrible liner. 🤮🤮🤮
She’s got the nicest eye colour and she never compliments it with her makeup and why does she feel the need to use as many colours on her eyes???

This girl crying on stories tonight because she’s stood on a tube of foundation and got it all over her floor and wall. Literally get a grip, stop being a messy woman and learn a lesson. And she didn’t even pay for that rug. Yawn.

Reactions: 16
This girl crying on stories tonight because she’s stood on a tube of foundation and got it all over her floor and wall. Literally get a grip, stop being a messy woman and learn a lesson. And she didn’t even pay for that rug. Yawn.
She needs a reality check ASAP

Reactions: 6
Did you see how dirty the rug was as well 🤢 if she had an actual job it would be excusable, but she has all the time in the world to keep her house clean & tidy

Reactions: 9
Who has a foundation laying around on the floor? Tbh she looked kinda disorganized from some videos I've seen but this is pure laziness, clean your house!

Reactions: 11