Sophdoeslife #2 SophsDullLife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our Soph is indirectly involved in some controversy 👀

Basically Soph went to GeeNelly's party in London the other day, it was held in a bowling alley that was hired out specifically for the party, supposedly 50 people were there but Gee posted an apology saying that they made it safe by making everyone test beforehand and ensuring everyone tests after the fact

Gee has had loads of hate directed at her for holding an irresponsible (albeit legal) party and I'm pretty sure Soph was there but has had nothing to say about the situation after the fact, I and I'm sure others have been able to figure out that she was there but I suppose she hasn't been called up on it and even though her friend has been receiving death threats and suicidal jokes aimed at her... radio silence.

It just seems like she loves making out she doesn't go anywhere or do anything and now a party she went to has some controversy attached to it and she has nothing to say to keep up her good girl persona... just wanted to see what you guys had to say about it

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Our Soph is indirectly involved in some controversy 👀

Basically Soph went to GeeNelly's party in London the other day, it was held in a bowling alley that was hired out specifically for the party, supposedly 50 people were there but Gee posted an apology saying that they made it safe by making everyone test beforehand and ensuring everyone tests after the fact

Gee has had loads of hate directed at her for holding an irresponsible (albeit legal) party and I'm pretty sure Soph was there but has had nothing to say about the situation after the fact, I and I'm sure others have been able to figure out that she was there but I suppose she hasn't been called up on it and even though her friend has been receiving death threats and suicidal jokes aimed at her... radio silence.

It just seems like she loves making out she doesn't go anywhere or do anything and now a party she went to has some controversy attached to it and she has nothing to say to keep up her good girl persona... just wanted to see what you guys had to say about it
I mean, people can go into nightclubs now and such so I don’t see why GeeNelly apologised for the party when other influencers were meeting up during actual lockdown.
I do find it odd that Soph acts like she doesn’t have a social life but won’t document going out or vlog something fun like that? I’d have enjoyed a GRWM of that but maybe because she was such a stickler to the lockdown and social distancing rules, she was afraid of getting some flack for it?

Reactions: 24
I mean, people can go into nightclubs now and such so I don’t see why GeeNelly apologised for the party when other influencers were meeting up during actual lockdown.
I do find it odd that Soph acts like she doesn’t have a social life but won’t document going out or vlog something fun like that? I’d have enjoyed a GRWM of that but maybe because she was such a stickler to the lockdown and social distancing rules, she was afraid of getting some flack for it?
Yeah I found the whole thing to be blown way to far out of proportion - to me it seemed like a bunch of teenagers being worried that their favourite Minecraft streamer was there and could potentially have gotten sick and disguising it as being the COVID police but I agree that there isn't much for Gee to apologise for, my main point was that Soph acts like such a darling and wouldn't dare expose herself in fear of ruining her reputation but now that her friend is receiving so much hate (didn't realise her and Gee were even that close, also seems like she's trying to get chummy with the Sidemen gang) and she has nothing to say.. just bored of her goody goody shtick.

Reactions: 11
Yeah I found the whole thing to be blown way to far out of proportion - to me it seemed like a bunch of teenagers being worried that their favourite Minecraft streamer was there and could potentially have gotten sick and disguising it as being the COVID police but I agree that there isn't much for Gee to apologise for, my main point was that Soph acts like such a darling and wouldn't dare expose herself in fear of ruining her reputation but now that her friend is receiving so much hate (didn't realise her and Gee were even that close, also seems like she's trying to get chummy with the Sidemen gang) and she has nothing to say.. just bored of her goody goody shtick.
Oh yeah, legit annoying how she’s just trying to stay innocent and cute through life. She’s so afraid of being controversial in any way so she just stays safe. Isn’t she trying to get into gaming again? So wouldn’t surprise me if she did want to get chummy with the Sidemen so it would boost her popularity. But she’s too innocent to hang out with them and they’d know that, so what’s it going to be then??

Reactions: 2
i definitely wouldn’t see her fitting in with the sidemen circle at all. Her only connection really is that her and Talia have been friends for years but I don’t think they’re particularly close- once Talia joined the sidemen group she kinda ditched the beauty industry and just remained friendly with everyone (don’t blame her at all, the industry is toxic as hell)

Reactions: 5
I have no problem with the party if it was allowed and followed the rules, most things have opened for my area and seeing people in clubs is so weird 😂. Yeah I wish soph would speak on things instead of being a goody two shoes, I appreciate she isn’t full of drama and I don’t want that for her but she never comments on anything

Reactions: 4
I'd love for Soph to be caught up in some controversy just because her sweet and innocent act in her 20s ain't cute, she acts like a nun who have no life. She mentioned in her buying a house video that she had saved and not bought lots of stuff nah Soph that's cos you gifted all that stuff

Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen her recent tiktok doing the revolution brow lift? The fact she says it just looks like when she puts brow gel through her eyebrows is a joke. These looks better than her normal odd eyebrows that just look like they need a brushing

Who came up with the dumb idea to send soph sportswear when she does zero exercise 🙄

Reactions: 10
Who came up with the dumb idea to send soph sportswear when she does zero exercise 🙄
I don't even think brands think like that they seem a huge follower count bam and tbh Soph is just any other influencer free stuff yea

Reactions: 3
What rubs me the wrong way is a fitness influencer I follow, is a brand ambassador for that sportswear brand and she said she had loads of people messaging her about how they couldn’t get anything from the latest release and it sold out very quickly. She said because they’re a small sustainable brand they can’t mass produce their clothes so don’t have a large quantity of stock. So they’re calling themselves sustainable by not mass producing but paying customers are missing out and they’re sending free products to influencers who don’t even exercise, makes sense 🙄

Reactions: 11
I think she was only sent that because she was asking recently on her stories for recommendations of sustainable brands and lots of people said tala…they must have either seen it or she contacted them asking for free stuff

Reactions: 1
Yea Tala always eff up their stock Grace Beverly admitted she couldn't order much but sent lots to influencers not sure how that's sustainable

Reactions: 4
I agree and soph being gifted something sustainable when she's gifted a year's supply of make up in a month
I agree. I know it’s not Sophie’s fault as some brands do send out unsolicited packages and whatever, but those brands that do ask, I hope she says no if it’s not something she will genuinely use. Sustainability is such a huge issue but the PR package issue is one that needs tackling.

Watched a tiny bit of her of her tiktok live as I was going through my tiktok and she said in the bit I watched that she finds it hard to stick to a schedule now and she’s not sure why coz she could do it before, she said she’s had DMs from people saying why hasn’t she uploaded coz it’s her job and she said she knows it’s her job and she’s very grateful to have this job but she self employed and realised she can do what she wants basically 😂. I clicked off after that wasn’t sure how to take it lol, but glad she said something about her uploads but could of said on YouTube and insta considering most people probs follow them more than her tiktok but that’s my opinion. I hope I don’t sound horrible I’ve only recently started commenting on tattle and I deal with a lot of anxiety so I worry a lot about what I say x

Reactions: 12
Haven’t seen the live, but there was also some video where she said it was her decision to make less money because it’s hard for her to stick to the schedule. Personally I think it’s normal to struggle a bit in the last year and half with having a routine but she’s been working from home for years so she should’ve had it figured out by now. Also I feel like her attitude towards that is kind of weird, she acts all almighty like she’ll always have views and fans just cause she has a large following but her views are clearly declining in the past year and she should work on her work ethics and building a routine before her career completely dries up. It’s not like her content is extremely groundbreaking, there’s thousands of girls doing the same content as her on youtube nowadays

Reactions: 7
Haven’t seen the live, but there was also some video where she said it was her decision to make less money because it’s hard for her to stick to the schedule. Personally I think it’s normal to struggle a bit in the last year and half with having a routine but she’s been working from home for years so she should’ve had it figured out by now. Also I feel like her attitude towards that is kind of weird, she acts all almighty like she’ll always have views and fans just cause she has a large following but her views are clearly declining in the past year and she should work on her work ethics and building a routine before her career completely dries up. It’s not like her content is extremely groundbreaking, there’s thousands of girls doing the same content as her on youtube nowadays
I agree. I think it’s fine to not have a rigid upload schedule or whatever, but I think she still needs to remain consistent. As you said, without consistency her views and engagement are bound to go down. She does seems to have got a bit complacent. I know it’s still a job, but if she had an office job, a retail job, or whatever job it is, there is a routine you need to stick to, a start and finish time and tasks to complete during that time. Yes, Youtubers have a lot more freedom than most, but there still needs to be somewhat of a routine, otherwise they will lose that job, just like any job.

Saying she used to stick to a schedule before is such a lie tho 🤣 soph is very vanilla and inoffensive but the one thing that has always annoyed me from day one is that she can never get videos up on time. There’s always a broken computer, YouTube is processing etc etc. I’m sorry but it’s pure laziness when you do nothing else and it’s your job.

Reactions: 13