Sophdoeslife #2 SophsDullLife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf they have been sponsoring them both I think and they really like the brand. Their stuff is really good quality as well. James introduced Soph to G&G if I remember right

Reactions: 5
Whyyyy is she doing a collab with her boyf that’s so cringe. Imagine if they break up that’s just there forever 😅 you tubers need to stop bringing their boyfriends into stuff, no one cares about them except you 👀

Reactions: 18
I'm sorry but the collab is so boring, the brand already has hoodies that are so similar to theirs, what exactly is their input to this collab? Like, just buy one of these and you pretty much have the same thing (the last two are by Soph and James).

Attachments

Reactions: 7
another boring collection from soph 😴 you are better off just buying a plain sweatshirt from amazon/fruit of the loom! that’s all they are. so bloody dull

Reactions: 11
I know that he was the one to introduce her to the brand but him using her to build his twitch following and getting free G&G stuff and now the collab just sits wrong with me....they definitely have a weird relationship balance....I like the fact G&G isn’t fast fashion, but the collection itself is just incredibly boring and she constantly works with non-environmentally friendly brands so she wouldn’t be working with this brand or even supporting them if it wasn’t for James...and saying how she knows it’s been though for people in terms of “don’t feel pressure to buy anything” when she’s had two clothing and one makeup collab since the pandemic is just ???

Reactions: 10
Did they even design anything for this collection? It feels like they’ve just slapped their names on.
It was also giving me creepy Shane Dawson pity vibes where she kept going on about how excited james is. How is he excited? They didn’t design anything, it’s just so the brand can grow, which fair play to the brand for being clever with this.

Reactions: 6
Did they even design anything for this collection? It feels like they’ve just slapped their names on.
It was also giving me creepy Shane Dawson pity vibes where she kept going on about how excited james is. How is he excited? They didn’t design anything, it’s just so the brand can grow, which fair play to the brand for being clever with this.
It looks like zero effort went into collection

Reactions: 4
part of the video was her saying that the guy from G+G drew the designs out in lipstick and they wanged on about how sweet that was as Soph loves makeup. So in short, no, they didn’t.

Reactions: 2
part of the video was her saying that the guy from G+G drew the designs out in lipstick and they wanged on about how sweet that was as Soph loves makeup. So in short, no, they didn’t.
I’m actually shocked that she went into uni studying design and wanted to be a graphic designer considering how basic all of her collections are....you would think she would be a bit more creative with her designs

Reactions: 8
I’m actually shocked that she went into uni studying design and wanted to be a graphic designer considering how basic all of her collections are....you would think she would be a bit more creative with her designs
I remember her merch from a few years ago was tops and hoodies that just said “send nude lipsticks” on them

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember her merch from a few years ago was tops and hoodies that just said “send nude lipsticks” on them
I really hope her boyf doesn’t get sucked into this life because he’s a carer right? I’d like to think he would keep himself far away from this life and stick to a job that actually matters

Although how much they’re pushing his twitch channel is concerning

Reactions: 6
I really hope her boyf doesn’t get sucked into this life because he’s a carer right? I’d like to think he would keep himself far away from this life and stick to a job that actually matters

Although how much they’re pushing his twitch channel is concerning
I don’t know whether or not he’s still a career because I think he works from home now

I don’t know whether he still works as a carer or not but he’s well on his way of becoming an influncer...not just with his twitch, but also twitter, instagram and now this collab....I presume with her vieweing numbers down she doesn’t make as much money as she used to so wouldn’t be surprised if soon he starts his own #ad

Reactions: 1
I don’t know whether he still works as a carer or not but he’s well on his way of becoming an influncer...not just with his twitch, but also twitter, instagram and now this collab....I presume with her vieweing numbers down she doesn’t make as much money as she used to so wouldn’t be surprised if soon he starts his own #ad
If Imogenation’s wet lettuce of a husband can do his own ads then James defo can

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just seen her do an ad on tiktok with false lashes and she’s putting them under her lash line, I thought lots of people came forward to say it irritates their eyes to do that and some girls got bad reactions to it? Or is it literally just like a 2/10 chance something bad will happen?? I’m so bad with lashes hahahaha

Reactions: 1
This girl is both boring and annoying at the same time lol. If she constantly drops products while filming then why not film at her free desk and keep the products there?! Oh that’s right bc then she wouldn’t be able to complain about the smallest of things that go wrong in her life🤦🏻‍♀️🥱😤

Screenshot_20210722-135315.jpg

Soph's audience is young right? Does she really think this is a relatable issue for them?
Get an accountant or quickbooks or something you've been doing this for years! Sounds like she might have been hit with a fine 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 674331

Soph's audience is young right? Does she really think this is a relatable issue for them?
Get an accountant or quickbooks or something you've been doing this for years! Sounds like she might have been hit with a fine 😅
Get an accountant I'm sure she can afford it what a ridiculous tweet