Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Temu stuff is really annoying..not because the stuffs even worth really having but the way she’s portraying like everyone can get it is wrong you can only gain from it if you have a load of people to sign up. Her and Chloe just getting free stuff again suppose Chloe more than her
I got my sister and partner to sign up And still needed 0.4 coins. They’re very dodgy. First person sign up you got 5 coins the second only 0.6 coins when the coins shown were 3 1 or 5. So you have to keep reffering to get the .6 coins and that’s only for one game for £100. The other games you can’t have the same players sign up for as they’re not ‘new’ so you get no points. It’s such a scam. She also makes money if the people she refers buys things. Not worth it at all I had a look when I signed up it all looked like tat anyway. Rather use my own money and go H&M or next where the clothes are actually good quality

Reactions: 3
The Temu stuff is really annoying..not because the stuffs even worth really having but the way she’s portraying like everyone can get it is wrong you can only gain from it if you have a load of people to sign up. Her and Chloe just getting free stuff again suppose Chloe more than her
when isn’t busby getting freebies!

Another 200 followers from exchanged tactical shoutouts, she will have a hard on! Crazy Mumma and her have done this to death. Literally all the followers who come over from crazy new mumma will see is sale post after sale post mixed in with temu 😴😴😴

I don’t know anyone else with 28,000 followers whose account is as boring as hers. There is nothing to see at all apart from continual stories of her kids and selling things

Reactions: 4
We need to get this thread going so that we can use the Ash and Chels title regarding when they ghosted her 😂 She’s on the beg again today for a shout out because she’s clearly been messaging them again to be gifted their swimwear. Sophie who we have literally never seen on holiday or swimming in her life 😂
She really needs to stop with all this Temu tit, her house must look like a complete jumble sale now, I thought she was a ten grand a month boss witch?! Why would she need Temu? Wouldn’t she be kiting her home out in a luxury high end brand with the money she claims to make? Oh that’s right, she doesn’t even own her home. Nothing wrong with that by the way - only when you discuss how many £1000s a month you bring in.
Why has added an agency to her bio, has anyone noticed? Surely she doesn’t think her non stop kid and selling content is worthy of an agency 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I get so cringed for her when she shares things like Calling All Content Creators like she did yesterday. What content does she actually think she creates? All she posts is photos of her own children like a bog standard 100 follower private account would. Or she posts about selling things and linking things. That agency in her bio is a joke. What exactly does she think she influences? Looking forward to the day UC asks for them bank statements seeing as she’s been bragging about not going back to work

Reactions: 5
Her last reel got 420 likes. People must have already checked out bored to tears with the selling and kid content

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Been on holiday for a week, get back and she’s doing her usual stories asking people what they want from her. Isn’t it meant to be her sorting her content out? Why is she so bothered about what she’s putting out there.I mean I doubt anyone cares that much, she’s hardly a go to Instagrammer

Those perfume stories she sounds like she really doesn’t want to be talking about it, it all sounds very fake and awkward. If she knows she’s over doing it with selling things all the time and links, why doesn’t she just give it a rest for a while?

duck she posts about nothing but the dupe perfumes anymore does she? Day in/day out, it’s insta suicide what she’s done. Where is everyone on the thread 😂 Come and have a chat 😂

duck she posts about nothing but the dupe perfumes anymore does she? Day in/day out, it’s insta suicide what she’s done. Where is everyone on the thread 😂 Come and have a chat 😂
Still here but she is so boring that I can’t even think what to say now. Why has she done sales too for the last 4-5 days? As we have said before she can’t give it away. Kids, sales, Temu, such an amazing ‘content creator’ as she calls herself 😂 😴

I can’t believe what she’s done to a once ok ish account. She posts about selling every single day and not only that she’s roped others in and ruined theres too like the Busby woman who did the books It’s every single day she can’t go a day without talking about a perfume sale. Mortified for them all

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe what she’s done to a once ok ish account. She posts about selling every single day and not only that she’s roped others in and ruined theres too like the Busby woman who did the books It’s every single day she can’t go a day without talking about a perfume sale. Mortified for them all
I follow a few fm people and nobody posts about it as much as her who spams the life out of it without fail daily. She posted a poll results thing yesterday and the number of people who voted was so low compared to her follower number. They have all stopped viewing. That and of course she’s started pushing her political views every 2 seconds to alienate people. Who cares about the constant pox content? All kids have it, bore off. Of course she is paying for a blue tick, how ducking sad. Bet she couldn’t fill in her payment details fast enough, it’s all she’s ever wanted. How pathetic she’s had to pay for it 😂

I follow a few fm people and nobody posts about it as much as her who spams the life out of it without fail daily. She posted a poll results thing yesterday and the number of people who voted was so low compared to her follower number. They have all stopped viewing. That and of course she’s started pushing her political views every 2 seconds to alienate people. Who cares about the constant pox content? All kids have it, bore off. Of course she is paying for a blue tick, how ducking sad. Bet she couldn’t fill in her payment details fast enough, it’s all she’s ever wanted. How pathetic she’s had to pay for it 😂
And she has no content aside from crocs, sales and temu tit. She so desperately wants to be an influencer but she has nothing to offer at all

Reads here about having no content then plans content of getting dressed for 30 days. Loses followers 😂 back down to 28.1 😂 I guess Scarlett and crazynewmummas handed over followers don’t want to be sold to day in day out

• Haha
Reads here about having no content then plans content of getting dressed for 30 days. Loses followers 😂 back down to 28.1 😂 I guess Scarlett and crazynewmummas handed over followers don’t want to be sold to day in day out
has she not got any genuine friends that will tell her to talk about something else and how bad she is coming across talking about money all the time? Like people are struggling to feed their kids or get them the basics and she’s going on about how her stay at home pyramid pays for McDonalds 🤯 she needs to understand that most people aren’t intrested and have normal jobs and to tone it down. It doesn’t make it ok just because every time she bleats on about it she says she won’t ever stop shouting bout it. She doesn’t show any friends at all, ever??? But then as she only talks about money she earns and sales (and temu I suppose!) I guess she has nobody.
Aside from that have we finally had a day without a chicken pox moan or did I miss it. I stopped watching her a few weeks back as she’s so boring.
A couple of years back I really thought she was a decent person looking out for others but it’s been made very obvious all she wants is to line her own pockets.she even used to slate mlms, she’s instagrams biggest hypocrite

Makes me cringe when she starts talking about financial details.Even before the cost of living went up it would be distasteful. Now it’s even worse to sit there bragging about how you’ve given up your 9-5 and are sat on an mlm pyramid. Why do customers watching need to know that they’ve paid with such a big profit margin that SHE has made enough to pay for all of them to have a Macdonalds? Ah well just let her get on with ruining her instagram

Her reel hasn’t even hit 350 likes yet out of 28 thousand followers 😂 yet she’s got a couple of sad arse wipes in the comments telling her she’s the queen of everything 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.