Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BrightStar11

Chatty Member
Have you heard the fella speak!!
Is he okay? 👀 he’s as camp as David Walliams. Very fancy.
Oh my god how is he straight?! It’s actually mental!

Lots of catty comments about Tattle from a couple of her huns under her grid post. The more she plays up to it the more active her thread will get on here. No one likes a smart arse

Reactions: 14

BatmanAndRobyn

I knew she’d go in hard with all the new year goals and manifesting bullshit because she is a walking taking insta cliché. As for the poor women who have joined her rather them than me, I bet she is a right mare to work with, her way or the highway. I predict a very active tattle thread for her in 2023!

Early title suggestion:
Living on her Sofa that isn’t even clean.
Using other women for her cat piss pyramid scheme.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

kaitlinwhite07

She’s trying to base herself on Amy Childs kind of towie type “ya need to get ya hands on this honeyssss” makes me want to curl up and die. She’s a woman of four children and she’s trying desperately to be relatable and a comedian but she’s missing the mark every time.
That eldest child is not gifted.

Reactions: 12

annie-kate

Yet she said Tattle “has a place” once on her stories.
But now we are “trolls”.
It has a place whilst she’s being entertained reading it but as soon as she has a thread it’s not ok anymore 😂

• Heart

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
addressing tattle again. She’s so boring, she’s got nothing else to talk about.

she claims she’s being bullied online, wait for all the screenshots of nice messages from her followers (or ones she sends herself to look like people are interested)🤣

BrightStar11

Chatty Member
So last night she’s bragging about how she’s out of debt and today she’s saying everyone with anything nice is up to their eyeballs in debt. Who is she to judge people like this?

callmerusty

New Year’s Day with 4 young kids and probably 40 dots across the top of the screen, story story story. Back to living for Instagram. She has no existence apart from her account. So sad for those kids. And boasting about how many vulnerable women shes exploiting. Absolutely shameful.

BatmanAndRobyn

My friend actually was in her shitty perfume cult and she treated them so badly that half of them left. Speaks to everyone like they are stupid and it’s her way or the highway apparently. Which I can well believe just watching her Instagram with her fake strong opinions that she shows, trying desperately to intimidate people. she is a bully and likes to make people feel inferior and stupid.

I actually feel a bit sorry for her, I don’t think she has any real friends. Just these online ones she desperately tries to be in with. And even they are talking about her now but she’s way too opinionated to have normal day to day people wanting to be in her presence I’m guessing. Content baby has stopped bringing in the likes too.

nutty-nutting

I don’t ever post much but Corrrr! hating on people who work hard for what they’ve got? A designer belt don’t define someone it might be a target or goal they set themselves. They may have grown up not having much at all, it’s not down to this bint to say what people can or can’t buy or how much many they have, if it’s debt or isn’t. How unhappy she must be to be always judging others all the time. She’s always on the attack. I’d be more worried that a middle aged mum of 4 spends hours scrolling on Instagram looking for memes/quotes every single day to dictate to people what’s acceptable and what isn’t. Time she could be focusing on her own family rather than saying if you have anything nice you must be in debt, how very personal. She screams jealousy. Way to alienate people further. As someone else wrote above, she seems unable to just stay in her lane and mind her business. It’s like she wants to keep this thread active posting stuff like that

BrightStar11

Chatty Member
First thread as requested.

She thinks she deserves a blue tick.
Sells pissy perfume undeclared despite working as a fraud investigator herself apparently!
Constant staged shared shoutouts with people whose accounts are better than her’s in an attempt to get all of their followers.

I for one am glad she's got an active thread, god knows she wanted one for long enough.
she won't be declaring all this money and will be on UC still as a joint claim with eeyore the gremlin. Would be a travesty if someone reported them and she had to show bank statements. I haven't been on here for a couple of weeks but was crying with laughter at the ash and chels thing 😂 all that effort dressing up in clothes she would never ever wear and then got ghosted 😂 What else have I missed. Still trying to get other peoples followers except they have now had enough and cba with her. Thread title suggestion
Using her content kids to make some cash
Then got ghosted by Chels and ash

• Haha

Glewis

She’s really laying it on thick with the ill baby stuff in tonight’s yearly recap🙄 anything for a bit of content though!
She can’t seem to go a day without mentioning it all. She’s going to be going on and on about these new year goals she has for her pyramid. First one should probably be to get a real job

Vickke41

Trying to start a template off 😂 nobody knows who u r sofa! Why can’t she just start these poor women off on the pyramid too, why does she have to post that she’s done so, I don’t get it
i think it’s just in her braggy nature but often the truth is quiet and bullshit is loud. I don’t follow no one who posts as much as her. I’ve got less kids than her and it wouldn’t be physically possible to attend to them and post all the time. Plus think of all the time she’s under everyone’s posts begging it, scrolling, she must never be off it. And he is always asleep so guess they are tending to themselves!

louis-oak

Modelling herself on that Alabama lola with the whole Bonjour bull shit too.
No identity of her own. Either copying Scarlett or someone else

annie-kate

This morning’s stories…she’s not authentic at all. Not sure who she’s kidding. Stop the tactical way of using people for followers & let’s see how popular your own authenticity is!

Reactions: 11